Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the satellite imagery shown on the KSL broadcast, I've spoken to the reporter and he advises that there is a second image taken on that date by the Pléiades satellite. Unfortunately, it has cloud cover obscuring the property. I discussed obtaining the October imagery to look at JJ's site and he says it appears the only suitable image is late October and the station, at this time, has decided it doesn't merit the cost of acquiring the image given the time elapsed from the burial date. He said that may change as things heat up.
Is there a trick to distinguishing smoke from low-hanging clouds? Someone suggested upthread that the satellite photo might have captured lingering smoke.

I'm not sure if you're being humorous or not. I'll assume you're serious. There is a subculture around the seedier of truckstops (which is a fair number of them) that includes prostitutes ("lot lizards") and other colorful characters. Usually if you can find prostitutes, you can find drugs too.

While we have no reason to believe that Alex would partake in either drugs or prostitution, as a professional truck driver he would have been aware of the subcultural elements I'm referring to. Should he have ever been tasked with acquiring e.g. fentanyl, he would have known where to go and who to ask. And if he wasn't sure of either, he could easily reach out to a network of other truckers to get current information via CB radio.

That's what I mean.

What I meant is, regardless of whether or not Alex would take drugs to stay awake as a long haul truck driver; truck drivers as an entity are (or perhaps were before sanctions introduced) infamous for using amphetamines, etc. to do so.

I'm not gonna say "IMO" or "if it's true", because I have it for a fact from the daughter of a long haul truck driver I went to school with.

How could you establish something that isn't true?
I was just watching the Ashley B recap on MPs statements and MP said that she 'knew' Lori was being threatened. I shall rephrase my question :) Has MP ever provided evidence in an interview that supports her assertion that Lori was being threatened? Because it seems to me, that both MP and AC moved to Rexburg in the belief that they were 'protecting' Lori.

I am somewhat surprised that the FBI did not give more information as to the location the photo was taken and the time. This was one of the high traffic areas of the park and I believe more people may have been prompted to check their photos if they learned that, indeed, this was a location they were visiting in the late morning.
A busload of Chinese tourists? They jump off their busses and start taking a gazillion photos with gigantic lenses. Then hop on the bus again. They don't bother with the sightseeing. There are probably dozens of relevant Chinese photos.

I have believed the children were dead for a long time now. One didn't need inside information to figure that out. There was no sign of them, and Tylee is a teenage girl, and JJ is autistic. I didn't see how it would be possible to have them hidden, and there was no actual reason to hide them either.
I always thought the kids were dead and I remember my extended family asking me about it on Christmas Day, and I told them my reasoning was there was no need or way to hide Tylee. JJ, maybe, but they were definitely together and that Tylee would never let anything happen to JJ, she would do anything to protect him, and there was no way they could have been hidden in some kindly families basement. I really never thought it would be this bad though, but I have always believed Chad was the one to do the actual killing. In his arrogant mind, he would have to be the one to do the ultimate deed, he wouldn't have left that to a henchman or a woman I think. Maybe someday we'll find out what happened. MOO

I always thought the kids were dead and I remember my extended family asking me about it on Christmas Day, and I told them my reasoning was there was no need or way to hide Tylee. JJ, maybe, but they were definitely together and that Tylee would never let anything happen to JJ, she would do anything to protect him, and there was no way they could have been hidden in some kindly families basement. I really never thought it would be this bad though, but I have always believed Chad was the one to do the actual killing. In his arrogant mind, he would have to be the one to do the ultimate deed, he wouldn't have left that to a henchman or a woman I think. Maybe someday we'll find out what happened. MOO
I think Alex did it and then brought bodies over to Chad's backyard, and Chad then buried the bodies. I really don't think Alex brought live children to Chad's backyard in the middle of the day.

I was just watching the Ashley B recap on MPs statements and MP said that she 'knew' Lori was being threatened. I shall rephrase my question :) Has MP ever provided evidence in an interview that supports her assertion that Lori was being threatened? Because it seems to me, that both MP and AC moved to Rexburg in the belief that they were 'protecting' Lori.
Bbm
I'm not sure what you mean here, could you expand on your thinking? Because MP through her lawyer stated that she only moved there to get a new start, it didn't have anything to do with Lori being there.

MOO ZM was married to AC on Dec 2. Just 10 days before he died of lclots in his lungs.
She was a practioner of Emotion Code, a kind of self help about getting rid of "emotional baggage."

Their marriage Las Vegas wasn't an LDS church sealing. It took 8 minutes with no friends and a security guard as a witness.
MOO his smile at YS with the kids does not jive with killing one hours later.
Hiding and abetting a sister crime, yes, but MOO he wasn't a killer on his own, more a pathological enabler.
Was reported that he and already struggled emotionally with shooting CV. The kids added on would start to deteriorate him if he could not face what LVD was. He might seek help trying to let go of his guilt as "baggage."

He didn't have a lot of choices.
Strengthen his belief in LVDs dark soul BS regard his guilt as "baggage."
Go to the police or die.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you're being humorous or not. I'll assume you're serious. There is a subculture around the seedier of truckstops (which is a fair number of them) that includes prostitutes ("lot lizards") and other colorful characters. Usually if you can find prostitutes, you can find drugs too.

While we have no reason to believe that Alex would partake in either drugs or prostitution, as a professional truck driver he would have been aware of the subcultural elements I'm referring to. Should he have ever been tasked with acquiring e.g. fentanyl, he would have known where to go and who to ask. And if he wasn't sure of either, he could easily reach out to a network of other truckers to get current information via CB radio.

That's what I mean.
absolutely.

Lori's sister (SS) suggests Kay Woodcock requested a welfare check out of revenge:

SS: She was being threatened... she was being followed.
SS: Kay was threatening her.
SS: I feel that Kay could have handled this a lot of different ways.... She did this very strategically and deliberately... This is a revenge situation. This is something that could have been settled much quieter and calmly... Lori should not have been forced to do any of the things she has been asked to do.

She also suggests that Charles had bad intentions and says that she was greateful for the outcome:

SS: If Alex hadn't been there, I think Lori and Tylee would have been in the news for a very different reason.
SS: I asked Alex the day before Charles was coming if he would please go stay with Lori... I didn't feel safe Charles coming to town...
SS: I was grateful also. It would have been a very different outcome had Alex not been there... He (Charles) was here with an agenda... He was here causing the trouble... He was here bugging her.

Unedited interview:
And that was just one interview. In another, they say it was Kay and CV's brothers that were threatening Lori.

Lighbulb moment. The defence will be, that those who were threatening Lori killed the children. e.g. she was framed :)
Defense attorney spending days in the jail, going over and over and over that scenario no doubt

I think Alex did it and then brought bodies over to Chad's backyard, and Chad then buried the bodies. I really don't think Alex brought live children to Chad's backyard in the middle of the day.
I think there are possibilities with poison and suffocation, and we don't know about Chad's phone yet. I guess what I mean is I think it very possible he would have thought of it as a priesthood rite. Obviously, an evil priesthood rite. But that he needed to be the one that did it. MOO.

MOO ZM was married to AC on Dec 2. Just 10 days before he died of lclots in his lungs.
She was a practioner of Emotion Code, a kind of self help about getting rid of "emotional baggage."

Their marriage Las Vegas wasn't an LDS church sealing. It took 8 minutes with no friends and a security guard as a witness.
MOO his smile at YS with the kids does not jive with killing one hours later.
Hiding and abetting a sister crime, yes, but MOO he wasn't a killer on his own, more a pathological enabler.
Was reported that he and already struggled emotionally with shooting CV. The kids added on would start to deteriorate him if he could not face what LVD was. He might seek help trying to let go of his guilt as "baggage."
MP and IP were witnesses. And ZC and AxC reciprocated.

June 24, 2020

Lori Vallow's Sister Admits She Was "Wrong" to Defend Her After Kids' Remains Are Found

Summer Cox Shiflet admits it was wrong to defend her sister.

Summer continued, "I know there are people waiting for me to admit I was wrong. If that's all you want to know... here it is... I was wrong. I am an extremely imperfect person that loves my family with all my heart, and I wanted to believe the best in them, and I held out hope for the best possible outcome. I have always said things truthfully as I understood them, and will continue to do that as I learn new information."

6/24/20 Lori Vallow's Life Behind Bars - Court TV

Insight into Lori’s cell, privileges and upcoming birthday tomorrow. Will be 47 yrs old.She can access the shower anytime....can exercise for 1 hr a day....has no roommate.Three meals a day. Has never been on suicide watch. She can use a tablet anytime located in her “pod” to Telmate (zoom) with a visitor(has to be scheduled & approved )of course is recorded ...except convo with lawyer or clergy.
I guess Lolo can’t communicate with Chad other than thru the portal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14