Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin says in his report that police say, "Lori heard the shots fired, but drove off in Charles' rental car with her kids."
This version of the story has always bugged me. If she were outside and only "heard" the shots, she wouldn't know who was actually shot. She wouldn't know if Charles, who is supposedly in a rage, disarmed Alex, shot him and is now coming after her. She wouldn't know if her brother is OK. So as she drove off, why didn't she call 911?
She also was laughing while the officer interviewed her. "Sorry neighbor"....

I just hope everyone prepares themselves though, tomorrow may come and go and we find nothing out. I don't want people to get so worked up about finding something out tomorrow and finding out nothing and making themselves sick. These things can take absolute ages and ages.

Y’know, that list someone had might be useful.

Yes Lori, yes kids - We’d hear about this, because Lori would want to rub it in.

Yes LorI, no kids - Somebody would almost certainly see her somewhere and talk, but I put the odds of this happening at less than 1%, anyway.

No Lori, yes kids - I think we’d get told this, to know to stop looking for them, but then we’d be told little or nothing of what was happening next.

No Lori, no kids - This is what we expect to happen. It will almost certainly be followed by a custody order that places custody with the state (or *maybe* but probably not, at least yet, with the Woodcocks in JJ’s case) and we will not be told about it.

Then, within a few days, I imagine, a warrant will go out for Lori. At least one of the charges will be for felony child custody interference in Idaho. That, we’ll hear when she’s arrested... or when she manages to skip out.

I’m not entirely sure the law is broad enough to be used on Chad, too. Maybe? It appears to be, with its inclusion of “parent, or other, or agent of that person”. Actually, I’m pretty sure it would also then apply to whomever else might have the kids, too. Ouch. If someone really did have the kids (which I doubt), I’d hope that’d be more than they were bargaining for.

And yes, it would be applicable to temporary orders, even those created after the child is missing.

Oh, and it’s a form of kidnapping. That’s the chapter heading, lol. So all those splitting hairs were irrelevant.

So while we might not be TOLD, we’re gonna have a pretty good guess.

If they have evidence the kids are deceased, though... all bets are off.

I realize we can't sleuth them, but--does Tylee have relatives on her father's side, grandparents or aunts/uncles?

She has an aunt -- the sister of Tylee's father, Joseph Ryan, gave info for one of the MSM timelines posted. I don't recall which MSM timeline it was or her name off hand, but she verified the year Lori and Joe got married. I think that Joe's parents might be deceased (possibly said in a Grey Hughes video, but I can't confirm).

Also, Tylee has her older half-brother Colby. I wonder what he thinks of his mom jetting off to Hawaii with husband #5 and not saying anything about Tylee and JJ?

She has an aunt -- the sister of Tylee's father, Joseph Ryan, gave info for one of the MSM timelines posted. I don't recall which MSM timeline it was or her name off hand, but she verified the year Lori and Joe got married. I think that Joe's parents might be deceased (possibly said in a Grey Hughes video, but I can't confirm).

Also, Tylee has her older half-brother Colby. I wonder what he thinks of his mom jetting off to Hawaii with husband #5 and not saying anything about Tylee and JJ?

I was wondering whether she has someplace else to go if she is alive and her mother is in as much trouble as it seems.

Y’know, that list someone had might be useful.

Yes Lori, yes kids - We’d hear about this, because Lori would want to rub it in.

Yes LorI, no kids - Somebody would almost certainly see her somewhere and talk, but I put the odds of this happening at less than 1%, anyway.

No Lori, yes kids - I think we’d get told this, to know to stop looking for them, but then we’d be told little or nothing of what was happening next.

No Lori, no kids - This is what we expect to happen. It will almost certainly be followed by a custody order that places custody with the state (or *maybe* but probably not, at least yet, with the Woodcocks in JJ’s case) and we will not be told about it.

Then, within a few days, I imagine, a warrant will go out for Lori. At least one of the charges will be for felony child custody interference in Idaho. That, we’ll hear when she’s arrested... or when she manages to skip out.

I’m not entirely sure the law is broad enough to be used on Chad, too. Maybe? It appears to be, with its inclusion of “parent, or other, or agent of that person”. Actually, I’m pretty sure it would also then apply to whomever else might have the kids, too. Ouch. If someone really did have the kids (which I doubt), I’d hope that’d be more than they were bargaining for.

And yes, it would be applicable to temporary orders, even those created after the child is missing.

Oh, and it’s a form of kidnapping. That’s the chapter heading, lol. So all those splitting hairs were irrelevant.

So while we might not be TOLD, we’re gonna have a pretty good guess.

If they have evidence the kids are deceased, though... all bets are off.
Yes, if the kids are not presented then Idaho will motion for emergency custody of the children (ex parte if Lori doesn't show) and if that is granted (I expect it will) then another motion order will be added for law enforcement to take the children into custody whenever or wherever found. While this will be bound to Idaho it will go to NCIC. After that Lori will likely be arrested on custodial interference charges but I expect if she doesn't show a bench warrant to appear might be issued first as that would make extradition far easier.

We should hear about much of this since law enforcement would want it known far and wide that whoever has the children, facilitates or harbors them, could face felony custodial interference and anyone aiding and assisting could face a felony conspiracy charge.

And Colby has a child - Lori is a grandmother. I shouldn't be shocked by anything at this point. But I am.

Chad too. He has grandchildren. The sensationalized Daily Mail headlines should read "Doomsday Grandparents hide out in Hawaii!" Lol. :rolleyes:

Hey, Nate Eaton, if you are reading here-- next time you get a chance to ambush interview Lori and Chad ask them if they have anything to say to their grandchildren! That ought to get a reaction from them. Maybe they would actually say something? o_O

(All kidding aside-- this is really sad. My heart breaks for those grand babies. Someday they are going to grow up and Google grandma or grandpa and read all this crazy stuff about them. :( )

Nothing about what I've read says Chandler LE believes the story they were told. But Alex is dead and even if they think they could prove he shot Charles in cold blood, it's a moot point because he can no longer be tried.

It is interesting that they're keeping it open because of the children's case. I wouldn't think there was a connection...but I've wondered that before.

They are probably waiting to see if they'll get a chance to interview Tylee or absent that, the investigation into her disappearance uncovers something related to Charles' shooting.

I am curious about the statements issued today about the availability of information about the case in court. Maybe it is just a reminder or perhaps it could indicate that some attorney (not Lori's attorney) has come forward that does have information regarding the children that may come about tomorrow.

Yep...

I once read a book about a foster mother who was abusing and killed one of the children she adopted. This was in 1965. She wasn't charged until 1987 because the birth mother went looking for the child she gave up for adoption. It is sick and horrifying that Lois Jurgens got away with this for so long.

I hope the prosecutors in Idaho remember this case, although I doubt it.
lois-jurgens-book.jpg

A Death in White Bear Lake: Notorious crime in city history marks 50 years

Lois Jurgens | Photos | Murderpedia, the encyclopedia of murderers

Lois Jurgens - Wikipedia

sadly, it is very common for adoptees to be abused by their adoptive and foster parents.
Saviors No More: When Adoptive Families Become Abusive Families

Nothing about what I've read says Chandler LE believes the story they were told. But Alex is dead and even if they think they could prove he shot Charles in cold blood, it's a moot point because he can no longer be tried.

It is interesting that they're keeping it open because of the children's case. I wouldn't think there was a connection...but I've wondered that before.

I wonder if they might have plans to charge Lori as an accessory or something in Charles' death, but only if they can produce Tylee as a witness? Lori apparently gave conflicting stories on what happened. And we don't know what Tylee's version of events was at all. I also wonder what happens in a case if police have one person admitting they shot someone in self defense but police suspect the person confessing is lying and covering for someone else? They may have suspected something like that was going on but couldn't prove it. Maybe they were hoping to interview JJ and re-interview Tylee without Lori present? If that's the case, then I can see why they would say the case is still open while the kids are missing. MOO.

I bet that where ever they are, someone is watching them. This story is too big, for LEO to just drop the ball, and not know where they are tomorrow.

My guess, is that if Lori does a "no show", the cuffs will be on her as soon as the judge posts a contempt of court order. No first class, but Idaho would pay for the plane ticket home.

Then what?

All quiet here in Rexburg at the moment. No media circus. Nothing of interest at POI's lawyer's office. Courthouse is quiet. PD has normal traffic. Calm before the storm? Or are they anticipating non-action here?
I haven't been over to Health and Welfare, but I imagine it's about the same.
60% chance of snow overnight. High tomorrow around 28˚F. Lori better bundle up.

All quiet here in Rexburg at the moment. No media circus. Nothing of interest at POI's lawyer's office. Courthouse is quiet. PD has normal traffic. Calm before the storm? Or are they anticipating non-action here?
I haven't been over to Health and Welfare, but I imagine it's about the same.
60% chance of snow overnight. High tomorrow around 28˚F. Lori better bundle up.
80% chance the weather is an excuse they cant make it. In the meantime, everyone else gets to their jobs on time, for the most part.

I wonder if they might have plans to charge Lori as an accessory or something in Charles' death, but only if they can produce Tylee as a witness? Lori apparently gave conflicting stories on what happened. And we don't know what Tylee's version of events was at all. I also wonder what happens in a case if police have one person admitting they shot someone in self defense but police suspect the person confessing is lying and covering for someone else? They may have suspected something like that was going on but couldn't prove it. Maybe they were hoping to interview JJ and re-interview Tylee without Lori present? If that's the case, then I can see why they would say the case is still open while the kids are missing. MOO.
Perhaps a conspiracy charge for Lori in the death of CV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmjordan75