Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having trouble getting my reply in the above post removed/corrected. But according to Idaho statutes, if the contempt of which the defendant be adjudged guilty be a disobedience of an order of support of minor children, they may be imprisoned up to 30 days.

Wouldnt that be referencing child support?

Tick tock.

So what happens at 5:05 pm today? Does LE have an arrest warrant prepared and Lori goes to jail? What about lover boy?
Good question. If nobody showed, not even a lawyer and court is working late I guess they could issue the contempt order straightaway and email it to Kauai for the arrest.
Has anyone reported them still in Hawaii?

Last edited:
MOO Question...How long before we see cracks in the foundation of this family saying enough is enough? Yes, you may have Daybell kids saying they support Chad's beliefs but, there are a couple son in laws and daughter in laws that might not put up with this much longer.

I hope you're right and someone will crack. I guess it's because no one has really spoken - I have the impression that many people associated/related to Chad care but they actually prefer that everything just go away. Even mainstream church may be horrified about the negativity this has put upon them... but possibly feel the less said the better.

Tick tock.

So what happens at 5:05 pm today? Does LE have an arrest warrant prepared and Lori goes to jail? What about lover boy?
Good question. If nobody showed, not even a lawyer and court is working late I guess they could issue the contempt order straightaway and email it to Kauiai for the arrest.

ETA. If the prosecutor is still in Hawaii he will possibly have the forms with him right so they could act immediately IMO.
Has anyone reported that they are still in Hawaii?
I wonder if this works . . .

Rexburg Showdown
Bumping again. 4.5 hours to go.

I will be surprised if they don't commit suicide, as cold as this may sound. I don't see them facing whatever is waiting for them. And, at this point, if they still believe they can get away with this mess, then they're crazy.

I seriously hope not. With Chad's statement that the move from UT to ID would be a blessing for his children and grandchildren, I can't see him believing that he should kill himself.

MOO Question...How long before we see cracks in the foundation of this family saying enough is enough? Yes, you may have Daybell kids saying they support Chad's beliefs but, there are a couple son in laws and daughter in laws that might not put up with this much longer.

They're not going to crack. I honestly believe they have no idea about Lori's past. Remember the words of the lawyer, "We look forward to addressing the allegations once they have moved beyond speculation and rumor". They're ready to hold silent on the subject. When will the speculation and rumor end, that will thereby prompt addressing the allegations? Your guess is as good as mine. I've thought Tammy's autopsy, but with Chad knowing what he does about burials from his history as sexton, there's no way he didn't know that toxicology could prevent a conclusive decision regarding poison. That's not going to stop the allegations. The court order? No. Did anyone see them on their way to Rexburg? I don't know how this ends, but the family is going to hold the line.

Good question. If nobody showed, not even a lawyer and court is working late I guess they could issue the contempt order straightaway and email it to Kauiai for the arrest. A
Has anyone reported them still in Hawaii?
Our EINews friends are no longer there, so it's up to LE if they have remained in HI.

I will be surprised if they don't commit suicide, as cold as this may sound. I don't see them facing whatever is waiting for them. And, at this point, if they still believe they can get away with this mess, then they're crazy.
I don't see this happening. I see them thinking they are smarter than everybody else or above the law...they are too narcissistic for suicide IMO.

This was posted a couple days ago. It gives 3 different scenarios on how this could play out per legal scholars. Worth looking at link again as we get closer to this deadline. ** I bolded the legal scholars since we are all running in circles guessing.

What could happen Thursday in the Vallow case?

Seems to me Scenario 1 will happen but I agree with the 2nd scholar Barbara Babb...it's a famous case now. It was on national nightly news AND it was on Inside Edition. Many people around the country are watching and waiting. It might not be SUPER famous but there are enough people keeping eyes on this case where they will experience a decent backlash for choosing not to do anything. Idaho, if they have some brains about them, will push this case.

I guess I've moved on from the 5pm deadline as I don't think Lori nor the children will be in Rexburg, and I'm now wondering if LE has gained some evidence showing when and how JJ & Tylee "disappeared".
I'm still hoping someone other than Lori may show with kids. Surely the Lawyer should show unless he is off the case.

I don’t have the link handy, but both Chad and Lori made statements to people that Tylee was dead and Lori had no minor children.

Is that evidence of harm, or that the children are gone?

Well they are gone, do they get to get away with it?

I don't know if that is evidence when we know those statements were both wrong. Tylee did not pre-decease her father and Lori has two minor children. Why would they say that?

January 30,2020
Eric Grossarth on Twitter
Kay Woodcock the grandma of JJ Vallow is in Rexburg speaking with investigators. Still no sign of the children

EPjcSk-UUAA-6np

This is a response to a post on Twitter that was critical of law enforcement.

They’ve served multiple search warrants over the past month and finishing autopsies in multiple states. My understanding is they’ve been monitoring Chad and Lori hoping they lead investigators to the children. In order to not jeopardize that side of investigation, we withhold.

Adam Herbets on Twitter

Garna Mejia KSL (@GarnaMejiaKSL) | Twitter

Garna Mejia was at Chad's old house in Salem half hour ago.

ETA: Answer from Daybell children: Chad's not here.

Also on that post, she comments that she stopped by the attorney's office and was told "he" is out of town (ETA - I'm not sure if "he" means the attorney or Chad):

Garna Mejia KSL
@GarnaMejiaKSL

Replying to
XXXXXX
and
@KSL5TV
Yip, we stopped by at his attorney’s place and were told he is out of town.
2:30 PM · Jan 30, 2020

Garna Mejia KSL on Twitter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads