Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Probable cause that items connected to crime exist there. What would they be?

cell phone maybe? Did she put in jj’s backpack?
ETA:
I’m adding this instead of editing my dumb comment above. The warrant was signed dec 6. Unless she left something there of JJ’s I can only imagine this would be records of attendance. Maybe if she took him there the day of the shooting?

Proves they are looking at her though!

Last edited:
That said, LDS folks do sometimes refer to their civil marriage as a "commitment ceremony" in order to differentiate it from the religious temple ceremony. For example, a family member of mine was recently married in an LDS temple, and they signed the marriage license there, but then held a "commitment ceremony" that evening basically just going through the motions of a standard wedding (walk down the aisle, vows, rings, etc) that all friends and family who are not LDS could attend. It's considered a way to be inclusive of non-religous or inactive loved ones. So, maybe they are still legally married but ALSO held a commitment ceremony. Just my $.02

That's a new term for me, but I can picture why I wouldn't have run into it.

I understand the issue of people feeling left out of the temple ceremony, so this makes sense if that happened which I suppose might be possible. I'm guessing the use of the phrase, whether Nate chose to use it or someone else told it to him using that term, could have been because it wasn't a temple ceremony, even though the typical reason for the "commitment ceremony" is to be able to have non-recommend-holding friends and family be able to attend and participate which all signs point to not happening in this case.

I’ll have to look back but I think it was the owner of storage that contacted LE when the credit card failed to process.

Yes. That was in "January" (no date given.) Law enforcement has had the information about the contents prior to that (since late November)...but maybe only notified the press recently, when they wanted Nate to release the photos/video -- on the schedule law enforcement wanted??

Wow. Probable cause that items connected to crime exist there. What would they be?

cell phone maybe? Did she put in jj’s backpack?

ETA:
I’m adding this instead of editing my dumb comment above. The warrant was signed dec 6. Unless she left something there of JJ’s I can only imagine this would be records of attendance. Maybe if she took him there the day of the shooting?

Proves they are looking at her though!

Evidence being searched for conspiracy to commit homicide. Against who?!? Jmo

ETA oh date given July 11. It's against Charles murder.

Already shared but I’m adding comments by Justin.
EXCLUSIVE: A little more than a week after Rexburg Police investigated the disappearance of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan at Lori’s town home — Chandler Police served a search warrant for all JJ’s records at LIFE Academy.

The warrant is dated for 12/6/19 and by this time we know Lori and Chad Daybell tried to rent a room in Princeville, HI according to a verified Zillow application and the homeowner Jeani Martin.

But look closer at the warrant. It states “there is probable cause to believe that the hereinafter described property or persons, presently located within the hereinafter described location, is connected with the commission of public offense(s), to wit: conspiracy to commit homicide first degree... which occurred on or about July 11, 2019.”

We reached out to Chandler PD about this search warrant. Officials confirm the search but say the investigation remains open and there is no new information.
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member