Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be of interest on a elementary school kid's record? Would that include anything discussed between the child and, let's say, a school counselor? That wouldn't be okay, right?
Anything, literally. Clothes, parents, if the child is fed, clean, ill health. Schools keep records "for their eyes only" (or the next school).

Interesting that the school search warrant, Dated Dec 6th gave cause as relating to a murder that took place in July. It was a Chandler PD warrant so someone must have gotten a cattle prod out and poked them a bit. Apparently there was nothing they found in those records or the restraining order CV filed in Feb that caused them to worry their little heads that perhaps they got the self defense thing wrong. The RO detailed two occasions when LV threatened CV’s life. An eye witness could appear and swear they saw Lori or Alex shoot CV in cold blood, and I expect CPD would accuse them of lying and send them on their way.

MOO

Here is a question I have for legal eagles.

The order of protection included JJ. Then CV dropped it. Does our system follow up in any way to know that a child is safe for that order to be dropped? Does CPS investigate or is this a dropped ball or loophole?

Interesting that the school search warrant, Dated Dec 6th gave cause as relating to a murder that took place in July. It was a Chandler PD warrant so someone must have gotten a cattle prod out and poked them a bit. Apparently there was nothing they found in those records or the restraining order CV filed in Feb that caused them to worry their little heads that perhaps they got the self defense thing wrong. The RO detailed two occasions when LV threatened CV’s life. An eye witness could appear and swear they saw Lori or Alex shoot CV in cold blood, and I expect CPD would accuse them of lying and send them on their way.

MOO
Exactly-Rexburg and FBI had to have them do what they should have done back in July!

MOO
My own experience with them and the DV from my ex, was not good. Lacking in DV experience from officers and their supervisors.

Gives me renewed faith in Chandler PD. They have been investigating her for conspiracy to commit homicide since 12/6/19. Woo Hoo!
Yes, but since then they’ve publicly stated multiple times that they have no reason to question the original reports and conclusions that it was a self defense shooting. And that the only reason the case is still open is because of the missing kids.

Unfortunately I don’t share your renewed faith. I have no faith at all unless some other LE agency steps in to take over.

MOO
Investigations take time, often months or even years.

What would be of interest on a elementary school kid's record? Would that include anything discussed between the child and, let's say, a school counselor? That wouldn't be okay, right?
I know in the UK we record anything that is cause for concern, any off the cuff statements that a child may make that cause alarm but don’t (yet) warrant a call to child and family services.

We would keep records of attendance, records of bruises, anything really that causes concern and may be needed at a later date. The last sentence in the statement from the school was very telling tbh ‘JJ Loved to talk about his family’.

MOO that’s come on advice from the police and it’s to let LV know little JJ said a lot already before she pulled him out of school. All MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member