Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, double post. My bad.

Last edited:
LDS people don’t talk about a soul “killing” another soul and assuming their body. But some new age energy healers do. Several years ago, I met an energy healer/psychic who explained something called a “walk-in”. According to her, if a spirit/soul was tired of the trials of their earthly life, they could opt out, and another spirit would take its place in the physical body. I thought it was pretty weird, and since then, I have run across others who believe in walk-ins. These are people in Southeastern Idaho and just over the border in Wyoming who are heavily involved in new age spiritualism.
So, when LV told CV he was really a spirit named Nick, she may truly believe this. The thing that worries me is that when LV told people TR was killed before her father, I wondered what LV would do if she believed a walk-in had occurred to TR. She threatened to kill CV/Nick if he got in her way.
Let’s face it: a teen can act like another soul when they get rebellious. Many a parent has bemoaned, “Where is my sweet child? This teenager is not the child I’m used to parenting.” Most of us would chalk that up to normal teen behavior. But with the mentality LV is demonstrating, if she thought TR was a walk-in, would she hurt her? MOO
So much of what Lori apparently believes is based on stuff that has nothing to do with teachings of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day saints. I agree, I think she's heavily influenced by energy healing which is very new agey and not associated with her supposed religious faith. Also, from a source I can't link to, that has to do with the camp out Lori, Tammy and Chad were on, Lori was manning a booth where she taught people about healing and from what was described, it was weird and energy healing stuff. She has a lots of links to energy healing, but I can't name them hear because the MSM hasn't picked up on these associations yet.

Officials with L.I.F.E Academy released... - Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix | Facebook

Officials with L.I.F.E Academy released a statement, which reads, in part, "Our hearts continue to ache during this time. We all want to know where JJ is and know that he's safe. JJ is a beautiful boy who has a smile that goes on for days. His joy of life was contagious. He started with us as a very quiet child, and soon blossomed into a child who loved coming to class, loved being with his friends and loved to talk about his family."

I'm not sure if I can state this without being verified but I'm a medical biller that specializes in behavioral health and SUD billing/coding. Counselors and other behavioral health providers usually keep their own set of notes that would be separate from standard school records or even standard medical records. Since JJ is autistic I am assuming he was seeing some sort of therapist or counselor through his school.

I'm very familiar with what records can be released under what circumstances. School counselor or any sort of counselor notes would not likely be released to a parent via a standard school records request - those types of records are considered privileged. To release anything involving a counselor's notes or observations to a patient or guardian a separate, specific request needs made and that counselor has to sign off on the release. If there is a search warrant, those records can be released to law enforcement but only if there is a warrant.

HIPPA laws would figured in here too although I can see a warrant logically cutting through some of those issues.

I can't say about that at all other than, when we went out, we saw no other posters and the "local" or tourists said they'd just heard about it or not at all
I wonder if they have more friends there than we realise? Thanks for what you’re doing though. I’d also be happy to donate towards printing more off if you decide to do more.

Officials with L.I.F.E Academy released... - Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix | Facebook

Officials with L.I.F.E Academy released a statement, which reads, in part, "Our hearts continue to ache during this time. We all want to know where JJ is and know that he's safe. JJ is a beautiful boy who has a smile that goes on for days. His joy of life was contagious. He started with us as a very quiet child, and soon blossomed into a child who loved coming to class, loved being with his friends and loved to talk about his family."
“Loved to talk about his family”......

I can't recall.. Did Chandler PD ever take possession of CV's cell phone?
Yeah, there's info in the last thread or two. They got the phone, it had the SIM but not the microSD. It has a passcode on it when LE got it, which CV's family said he would not have used.
Is this the school? Because this Life Academy specializes in autism.
Autism Schools | Lexington Services
No, they're right about it being Lauren's Institute for Education. I stumbled over the one you mentioned with a similar name, got all sorts of confused because none of the three campuses are anything close to realistic driving distance, was about to post it here questioning, and then checked the address on the search warrant, which gave me the correct school.

The warrant, I'm 99% sure, was for info in the school's records. It would have been within rules for staff to report any iffy concerns to CPS or LE once info started to come out, correct? Even if it wouldn't have fallen under mandatory reporting laws previously?

Well, I know that I'm a member of the LDS faith and we don't believe in a whole ton of the stuff Lori Vallow told her husband Charles she apparently believed. We have no doctrines that teach about 'dark level spirits' or being reincarnated past individuals, we don't teach that any of us are members of the 144,000 or that regular members like Lori would be 'translated'. We believe in being subject to the laws of the land (not defying/ignoring a court request) And the stuff she was talking about at that campout is not anything that is associated with teachings of my faith. So, of course, it's my opinion, but being very familiar with what my church teaches, I think Lori's unique beliefs were her own, not something she had learned from church.

I was reading some comments on another forum where some members were discussing his “Train Dream” and one person did a great job of pointing out how CD differed from mainstream LDS on beliefs. It’s unfortunate that because of these “wackadoodles” and their association with the church, the general public lumps together the fringe groups with mainstream LDS. MOO

I'm gonna just say, if the storage unit hadn't killed my hope, this has. Alex is gone because the kids were a step too far and he might have ratted Lori out, Tylee is gone because she wanted to protect JJ, JJ is gone because he was seven and probably not really capable of lying, and CV and Tammy are gone because they got in the way of money, new relationships, and narcissistic delusions.

I have no idea how the other two marriages fit in, other than just to show their commitment to Lori's grandiosity and fantasies.

I'd love to be wrong, but... I think it's all done but connecting the dots. :(

Yeah, there's info in the last thread or two. They got the phone, it had the SIM but not the microSD. It has a passcode on it when LE got it, which CV's family said he would not have used.

No, they're right about it being Lauren's Institute for Education. I stumbled over the one you mentioned with a similar name, got all sorts of confused because none of the three campuses are anything close to realistic driving distance, was about to post it here questioning, and then checked the address on the search warrant, which gave me the correct school.

The warrant, I'm 99% sure, was for info in the school's records. It would have been within rules for staff to report any iffy concerns to CPS or LE once info started to come out, correct? Even if it wouldn't have fallen under mandatory reporting laws previously?
Thanks tealrose. Can't believe I missed that (I swear I've read every post, but my memory's not as good as it once was). Do you think there's a chance that Lori put the microSD there?

I was reading some comments on another forum where some members were discussing his “Train Dream” and one person did a great job of pointing out how CD differed from mainstream LDS on beliefs. It’s unfortunate that because of these “wackadoodles” and their association with the church, the general public lumps together the fringe groups with mainstream LDS. MOO
This happens in literally every Religion. Some people are really good at distorting things and using it to benefit or to validate their weird self-serving agendas. So, while I understand how revolting and annoying it is for the members of LDS Church, don’t take it too personally.

Thanks tealrose. Can't believe I missed that (I swear I've read every post, but my memory's not as good as it once was). Do you think there's a chance that Lori put the microSD there?

If she did, the chances they'd find it five months later are pretty much zilch, unless it's got a neon sign on it screaming "HEY! I'm Charles Vallow's missing microSD card!"

Here's Justin Lum's Facebook post about the phone. There's a comment where he says,
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix police said yes on sim but no on micro SD card. Also needed a PIN. Family says Charles would not use a PIN.
BBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member