Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this detail about Bailey, JJ's dog, incredibly shocking:-

Cheryl told the news outlet that Charles had bought he and Lori’s adopted son Joshua “JJ” Vallow, who is reportedly autistic, trained service dog. She said that JJ became best friends with Bailey, the labradoodle, and that her sons also loved spending time with the dog and their stepbrother.

She claimed that shortly after Charles died, Lori Vallow tried to sell the dog.

Three weeks after Charles was killed, Lori put the dog up for sale. She listed it for $2,500, and it was so shocking because Bailey was such an important part of JJ’s life,” Cheryl told East Idaho News.

“Fortunately the trainer saw the listing and told Lori she had to give it back to the rescue group. They were able to take him back and re-home the dog to another special-needs boy.”

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

Golden Doodle, Fully Trained Service Dog, Dogs and Puppies
$ 2,500
Reference Number
RF748730
Title
Golden Doodle, Fully Trained Service Dog
Breed
Golden Doodle
Description
Bailey has such a sweet spirit- he has brought so much love to his home, but his owner recently died and he needs a new home. He is fully trained with certification as a service dog. Up to date on vaccinations. Has been trained with children in the home, non-smoking home. Bailey is sweet and friendly around other dogs. Looking for new owners who will appreciate and love him the way he has been loved! Spent 7,000 on service training, he is a full bred golden doodle, has experience on airplanes, has experience with people with autism.
Posted
Aug 09, 2019

[snipped]

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

BBM

I know she is referring to Charles when she says his owner, but what is so shocking is that Bailey was in service to JJ, not Charles, and she alludes to it being the person Bailey was in service to - JJ - who had died. Charles couldn't have been looking after Bailey while he was staying in hotels and traveling with work. It's utterly heartless.

Oh and who actually spent the money on his training? The trainers words read to me like he was already trained when they got him.

I saw that too, but I don't think we can guarantee what was in Lori's head, even considering some of the other things she has said. I think it's eminently possible she thought of Charles as Bailey's "owner", because he had in fact recently chronologically died, no?

Other than that, I agree it's (1) generally alarming that she got rid of Bailey at all; as well as (2), my being all but certain that it's the rescue group who paid for Bailey's training, and NOT Lori.

In fact, I bet (2) is the primary reason Bailey's trainer said Bailey had to go back to the group. A service dog is probably too valuable to run the risk that someone will buy him just for a pet. It's not like a horse trader selling a horse and saying the horse is trained to drive in harness, as an add-on to being trained to ride under saddle. :rolleyes:

I can't tell if you are joking or not. Lol. I was honestly surprised anything came up that I had occupational knowledge about. Privacy practices involving medical records/counseling records don't usually come up when it comes to crime in my experience, imo.

Oh no, I was totally serious! I like facts. If we had a court reporter/stenographer in our ranks I'd probably suggest they get verified too. :oops: If you don't want to go through the trouble to get verified for the amount of times it comes up, though, I totally understand.

I mean, think about it. The fact of the matter is that storage unit was filled mostly with JJs and his brother's stuff, not his sister's, and Lori and her brother visited itl multiple times. That means they were very likely getting things for someone before bringing them back to be stored. That's not something you would do for a seventeen years old girl, but something you WOULD do for a seven year old.
It mainly seems like guns and gun cases and removing tyres and car seats. What would that have to do with a 7 year old?

New information. Brandon believed that the person who tried to kill him was Alex. Yet Alex was supposedly in Idaho visiting the locker on Oct 2nd. Maybe that's why police couldn't make an arrest? Seems like Alex had a pretty good alibi being in another state? But how is that possible?
"Brandon Boudreaux claims the person who tried to shoot him was also Cox."
New details come to light about family members of missing Rexburg kids

I was wondering if there's a chance that Lori knew about the attack on Brandon on October 2. If she did and was in any way involved, is her visit to the storage that day connected? Would she have learned from the perp by the early afternoon that the attack failed? Did they temporarily remove certain parts from the Jeep, stored them at their home at first but later moved them into storage? We don't know where the Jeep was found, but if it was abandoned in Arizona, would they try to get rid od the items the next day? On the other hand, if the Jeep returned to Rexburg, they could just put the parts back in. It's still a mystery how Alex could be present in both places on the 2nd.

Last edited:
Justin Lum Fox 10

Per school officials at Lauren’s Institute for Education, staff did make report to CPS regarding JJ around 2/21/19 because Lori Vallow had still not been located. Now we can confirm she was in Kauai w/ daughter Tylee Ryan for about a month. #fox10phoenix

Justin Lum Fox 10 (@jlumfox10) on Twitter
It's becoming more and more clear just how much Lori hated JJ (and for how long). That poor kid. Sold his dog, left his toys, took his laptop, didn't tell him his dad was dead. Tylee was Lori's biological daughter. Not so with JJ. I think Lori considered JJ to be CV's baggage. What a mom from hell. Maybe Tylee's in HI, but I don't think JJ is. Really tragic

It mainly seems like guns and gun cases and removing tyres and car seats. What would that have to do with a 7 year old?

I don't exactly know, but by the same token, why store an old tire. The point I was trying to get at is, to me, the storage locker seems to be for JJ's benefit, not Tylee's.

New information. Brandon believed that the person who tried to kill him was Alex. Yet Alex was supposedly in Idaho visiting the locker on Oct 2nd. Maybe that's why police couldn't make an arrest? Seems like Alex had a pretty good alibi being in another state? But how is that possible?
BBM. That info has also been given to Gray Hughes on December 25 by the anonymous Lori's family member.

ETA: When did the police get the storage facility surveillance tapes? Probably after getting the search warrant and that would be on or after November 27. Brandon was attacked on October 2.

BBM. That information has also been given to Gray Hughes in the end of last year by the anonymous Lori's family member.
I know, but this is an msm source. Yet Alex was supposedly in Idaho on that day? Again, how is that possible?

Tammy's death is the oddest. Didn't she die of heart trouble?
They don't actually know what she died of because they did not do an autopsy. After two months, they have now exhumed her body (on 11 Dec) and we are awaiting the results.
Now this is unusual as here in UK, if there is a sudden death with no prior health conditions or illness, there is always a post mortem/autopsy AFAIK. So I had assumed that would be the case in US, but appears not to be.

Gotta be something wrong with the storage video or storage timeline (maybe off a day?). Besides MB, there really is no logical suspect. I think it was AC. He owned a handgun. Probably had a silencer. Left Rexburg with the kids the last week of September. I can't explain the 12 hr drive in less time, but I think he managed to do it.

I know, but this is an msm source. Yet Alex was supposedly in Idaho on that day? Again, how is that possible?
Who has said he was in Idaho that day? I know we have speculated but have I missed something? :)

ETA. NVM I am catching up.

Who has said he was in Idaho that day? I know we have speculated but have I missed something? :)

ETA. NVM I am catching up.
There is a video of Alex visiting the storage locker in Idaho on Oct 2nd.

This is
They don't actually know what she died of because they did not do an autopsy. After two months, they have now exhumed her body (on 11 Dec) and we are awaiting the results.
Now this is unusual as here in UK, if there is a sudden death with no prior health conditions or illness, there is always a post mortem/autopsy AFAIK. So I had assumed that would be the case in US, but appears not to be.

It's situational in the US, and it can vary widely. An autopsy would be required for say, a twelve year old kid that was healthy and fell over dead. Or for a healthy adult in their 30s. Or a suicide. But a mom of five who suddenly passed away? Well... that's a lot harder to say. If there's signs of foul play an autopsy will be done but if it looks like a death due to natural causes, one might not be ordered to save the family the grief and trauma.

I mean, think about it. The fact of the matter is that storage unit was filled mostly with JJs and his brother's stuff, not his sister's, and Lori and her brother visited itl multiple times. That means they were very likely getting things for someone before bringing them back to be stored. That's not something you would do for a seventeen years old girl, but something you WOULD do for a seven year old.

Posting and catching up.

I'm not sure about that. I interpreted it as about evenly divided. What I could see:

Boy's bike
Girls bike
Girls ice skates
Ball glove
Tylee's picture blanket
JJ's picture blanket
2 pair boots (size unknown)
Larger gloves
Photo book of Jj
A "Colby" jersey
Picture of Colby and Tylee

Jmo

Gotta be something wrong with the storage video or storage timeline (maybe off a day?). Besides MB, there really is no logical suspect. I think it was AC. He owned a handgun. Probably had a silencer. Left Rexburg with the kids the last week of September. I can't explain the 12 hr drive in less time, but I think he managed to do it.
Perhaps it was not Alex. Why is the anonymous Lori family member so certain it was Alex? Very convenient. We were getting Alex and Chad mixed up on the storage video so perhaps it looked like Alex on the Jeep footage but was someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elenabarlow