Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How long until the Justin lum update (just trying to work out time differences). Please could someone record it in case it doesn’t go straight to fb? I can’t get Fox here.

Phoenix Fox 10 livestreams their news several times a day. They are currently livestreaming their 4pm-6:30pm news broadcast. We have 50 minutes left if he's doing the story at 5:30. Link:

Livestream | FOX 10 Phoenix

No. I can't say why. Sorry.
No worries. I knew a lot of those were probably "no comment", but I figured I'd let you decide which was which. Thank you for taking the time to answer at all.
I thought he would have confided in me more than he has. I had no idea about many of the things he's doing and done.
Yes, quite a few red flags. I've shared these with LEOs.
Doing OK? Short answer is yes and no. Everything is hitting pretty hard.
I am sorry. It's awful to find out someone is not at all the person you believed they were. Be kind to yourself - you couldn't have done anything to prevent this mess.
I've written a letter to Chad asking him to come forward. I just can't seem to hit "Post Reply".
(((many many hugs)))

Total guess, but I'm thinking those pictures came to light because the investigators wanted them seen after the incident in the parking lot at the Kauai resort. Not necessarily seen by us, but by Chad, Lori, and others who might be involved. So they reconnected (to borrow a word) with their friend, Nate from Idaho, and turned him loose to release what he shared.

I think I missed something - what was the parking lot incident? Are you referring to when Nate tried to interview LV and CD asthey returned to the hotel, or was there another incident?

I think I missed something - what was the parking lot incident? Are you referring to when Nate tried to interview LV and CD asthey returned to the hotel, or was there another incident?

Yes, the attempt at an interview.

I should have emphasized that I think they wanted that footage seen after Chad and Lori had been confronted by LE and press -- to keep cranking up the heat somehow.

For the record, I haven't really known any LDS members to speak this way so I highly doubt that's what she meant.
LDS people don’t talk about a soul “killing” another soul and assuming their body. But some new age energy healers do. Several years ago, I met an energy healer/psychic who explained something called a “walk-in”. According to her, if a spirit/soul was tired of the trials of their earthly life, they could opt out, and another spirit would take its place in the physical body. I thought it was pretty weird, and since then, I have run across others who believe in walk-ins. These are people in Southeastern Idaho and just over the border in Wyoming who are heavily involved in new age spiritualism.
So, when LV told CV he was really a spirit named Nick, she may truly believe this. The thing that worries me is that when LV told people TR was killed before her father, I wondered what LV would do if she believed a walk-in had occurred to TR. She threatened to kill CV/Nick if he got in her way.
Let’s face it: a teen can act like another soul when they get rebellious. Many a parent has bemoaned, “Where is my sweet child? This teenager is not the child I’m used to parenting.” Most of us would chalk that up to normal teen behavior. But with the mentality LV is demonstrating, if she thought TR was a walk-in, would she hurt her? MOO

Total guess, but I'm thinking those pictures came to light because the investigators wanted them seen after the incident in the parking lot at the Kauai resort. Not necessarily seen by us, but by Chad, Lori, and others who might be involved. So they reconnected (to borrow a word) with their friend, Nate from Idaho, and turned him loose to release what he shared.
I’ll have to look back but I think it was the owner of storage that contacted LE when the credit card failed to process.

Slightly different/more info on Justin Lum's Facebook
‪EXCLUSIVE: Lori Vallow’s email to JJ Vallow’s school on 9/5/19. Lori suddenly withdrew JJ from LIFE Academy, saying she got a new job out of state. Over the phone she allegedly told staff she earned a promotion in California. High-ranking school official tells me Lori attributed her husband Charles’ death to suicide — two weeks after he was shot and killed by her brother. According to attendance records, JJ’s last day in class was 8/30/19.‬

Remember, Colby Ryan says he said goodbye to Lori and the kids on 8/30 and the family planned to move the next day. The school official also tells me JJ shared with staff that his dad wasn’t in heaven, he was traveling. After this email exchange, Lori never followed through with the formal withdrawal process and JJ’s next school (Kennedy Elementary School) in Rexburg did not request his records which staff says is not normal.

Putting his comments with the post you quoted here.

I’ll have to look back but I think it was the owner of storage that contacted LE when the credit card failed to process.

Yes. That was in "January" (no date given.) Law enforcement has had the information about the contents prior to that (since late November)...but maybe only notified the press recently, when they wanted Nate to release the photos/video -- on the schedule law enforcement wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member