Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m hoping the lease they signed for the condo in Kauai had a clause that allowed the owner to boot them. Either boot at will or something along the limes of disturbing the peace. No doubt other owners in the gated community wanted them gone. In my ideal world they’ve been booted leaving behind rented furniture they paid for in advance and are now wondering where to go.

It warms my heart to hear people are refusing to serve them. Hope they are being ousted from laundromats too, cause by now Chad’s shirt must stink. Does Lori have such a tight grip on that baggie she won’t even let him buy a souvenir tee shirt?
Every one is being too hard on Chad. He clearly has a 2nd shirt, dark blue, from the Costco photo in Kauai.

I almost wonder if I’m seeing a gun belt.
Hawaii is VERY restrictive on carrying weapons, so restrictive that it's gun laws have been ruled unconstitutional yet they still enforce them.

Basically, you cannot carry a weapon in Hawaii unless you are on your way to a police station, gun range or hunting area. There is no concealed carry at all. (There is a law addressing it but not a single permit has ever been issued.) Plus, the photo was in an airport.

Only criminals have guns in Hawaii. Oh wait...

Right? She can't even keep one simple fact straight in this story - "When Tammy died in October, Rowe said the couple’s daughter Emma called her," but then in the very next breath says that "Emma answered her phone and she was sobbing," meaning Julie must have called her. So which is it? Because those are two contradictory statements.

Oh, and... "I believe that he has done some brainwashing with them, I believe he is still using them." Someone needs to take a good long honest look into the mirror. MOO.
This woman is a freakin nut. She is changing her storyline as an attempt to be relevant $$$.. look at me look at me! MOO

I respectfully disagree that she will get away with it. They were attempting to make a case for conspiracy to commit first degree homicide before Alex died and they were most likely trying to do that without AC's testimony against Lori. If AC was still assumed to be the main murder suspect (and I think he was) then he was the "big fish" and Lori was the "small fry" co-conspirator suspect. DA's don't make deals with the first degree murder suspect so they can catch a co-conspirator. It's the opposite in the real world (for a case example see the Patrick Frazee trial for the murder of Kelsey Berreth-- the mistress was given a deal for her testimony against the one who actually killed KB and everyone was furious she got a deal for her part in the cover-up). If anything, Lori's chances of getting off light were better when Alex was still alive-- because she could have turned on Alex when her back was up against the wall, in exchange for a lighter sentence on conspiracy charges. But now that AC has died, he can testify against Lori from beyond the grave (and I don't mean in a near death experience like Chad claims to have ;) ). LE may suddenly have access to AC's electronic devices and other evidence that they would not have if AC was still alive and moving from place to place like Lori is now. And even if Lori "gets away with" no charges related to CV's death I think her chances of never being charged with anything for the other cases are slim to none. It's only a matter of time. MOO.

I SO hope you are right.

Not necessarily. Many people screen their calls and then call back. I do that myself. I rarely answer calls from numbers not in my contacts. You have to leave a message then I will call you back. If I am busy or driving I might not answer either opting to call you back in a few minutes when I am free. So maybe Emma called Rowe, Rowe did not answer for what ever reason then called back when she knew it was Emma. In repeating the story I don't think a normal person would include the detail about ignoring then calling back.

Sure, it's possible. But that's not what happened according to her own account. In the first video she published about Chad Daybell being "Mischaracterized in Media" she says she was teaching an energy class in San Diego when her security told her the news of Tammy's passing. She then says "I called immediately to Chad's oldest daughter Emma Daybell and we talked for at least 40 minutes."

The layout of Lori's house was a bit different than that floorplan. Lori's house had a long hallway leading to the master bedroom with an office next door. Halfway down the hall on the left, there's a shorter hallway that leads to the garage. That hallway has a half bath on one side and a laundry room on the other. Here's a shot of the hall from the Chandler Police body cam. You can see the white door to the office on the right and Lori's bedroom would be all the way at the end, also on the right.

View attachment 232791

Yeah, it was clear to me it wasn't the exact house just based on the garage on the left. I am guessing it is a stock floor plan but a "spec" home, the owner gets a bunch of decisions to personalize the home before or during building. Does this make sense?

Or at least in no condition to go to his bedroom, get the gun, come out and shoot Charles twice in the chest.

Right? I also can’t imagine how it is that CV and AC are struggling in the living room and AC gets hit with a bat by an enraged CV but has the time and the ability to go to his room and get a gun (without being pursued) and then come back into the living room where CV is still so angry he charges at AC with the bat despite the presence of the gun. So CV just stood in the living room huffing in anger, waiting for AC to get his gun? If he was that mad, wouldn’t he have pursued him out of the living room?

On 6 PM local news in Hawaii tonight, they talked about Lori & Chad, saying the "island-hopping couple" had been spotted at the car rental in Kahului Maui. lol. So I guess any time there's any movement, it will be on the news. These people can't escape scrutiny at this point.

As I mentioned earlier, I believe it's very likely that they went to Hana/Kipahulu area. That area is THE place on the island that is known for being the "escape from it all" destination. Tiny town, out in the boonies, rich people love it because it's private and they won't be bothered. I wonder if they're staying at the former Hotel Hana Maui.

If they did go to Hana, I don't envy them having to drive the road to Hana when they were already looking so stressed and tired. It's a very difficult drive with many one-lane, hairpin turns and cliffs. Also tons of waterfalls. It's like a tropical jungle version of the Matterhorn ride at Disneyland - but it lasts 2 hours and requires constant vigilance from the driver.

Last edited:
On 6 PM local news in Hawaii tonight, they talked about Lori & Chad, saying the "island-hopping couple" had been spotted at the car rental in Kahului Maui. lol. So I guess any time there's any movement, it will be on the news. These people can't escape scrutiny at this point.

As I mentioned earlier, I believe it's very likely that they went to Hana/Kipahulu area. That area is THE place on the island that is known for being the "escape from it all" destination. Tiny town, out in the boonies, rich people love it because it's private and they won't be bothered. I wonder if they're staying at Hotel Hana Maui.

If they did go to Hana, I don't envy them having to drive the road to Hana when they were already looking so stressed and tired. It's a very difficult drive with many one-lane, hairpin turns and cliffs. Also tons of waterfalls. It's like a tropical jungle version of the Matterhorn ride at Disneyland - but it lasts 2 hours and requires constant vigilance from the driver.
I am absolutely thrilled we have one of our Sleuthers on Maui representing us! You can give us the Island info as a local ..

Right? I also can’t imagine how it is that CV and AC are struggling in the living room and AC gets hit with a bat by an enraged CV but has the time and the ability to go to his room and get a gun (without being pursued) and then come back into the living room where CV is still so angry he charges at AC with the bat despite the presence of the gun. So CV just stood in the living room huffing in anger, waiting for AC to get his gun? If he was that mad, wouldn’t he have pursued him out of the living room?

I was explaining this case to my brother in law today and when I got to the fact that Alex was able to get away from the situation to get his gun, I realized "He got away from the situation, which puts 'self-defense' into question." I bet at least one cop thought the same thing.

As I mentioned earlier, I believe it's very likely that they went to Hana/Kipahulu area. That area is THE place on the island that is known for being the "escape from it all" destination. Tiny town, out in the boonies, rich people love it because it's private and they won't be bothered. I wonder if they're staying at Hotel Hana Maui.

Maybe Lori will buy Chad a "I survived the Hana Highway" t-shirt so he can change.

When I told my partner, Hawaiian-mix, (actually Mauian-mix if we are counting), with her family roots in Hana pre-contact and into the Hawaiian Kingdom, her response was that they better watch out for some Hawaiian who doesn't give a $h!* who will get in their face and find out where those kids are. Because Hawaiians are all about family and kids and a place like Hana is so remote that, while they may welcome outsiders, I don't think L&C will be welcomed. And there is a sense of local justice. Actually the Hawaiian system of justice quite literally means "making things right." They'll be lucky if they leave by the seaside lane of the Hana Highway rather than the sea or just being sacrificed at the Piilanihale heiau (temple) (hint, it's not a mormon temple).

My money now is on Hana after discovering a prior connection through Melani to a property in the Hana area, not the hotel mentioned but rather some vacation rental condos. I think they are trying to get away from the media so you are absolutely right that Hana will help them do that. But I think they are going to find they are very much not welcomed by the locals.

I was explaining this case to my brother in law today and when I got to the fact that Alex was able to get away from the situation to get his gun, I realized "He got away from the situation, which puts 'self-defense' into question." I bet at least one cop thought the same thing.
No, Arizona's stand your ground laws let you come back. That would not be true in many states.

Maybe Lori will buy Chad a "I survived the Hana Highway" t-shirt so he can change.

When I told my partner, Hawaiian-mix, (actually Mauian-mix if we are counting), with her family roots in Hana pre-contact and into the Hawaiian Kingdom, her response was that they better watch out for some Hawaiian who doesn't give a $h!* who will get in their face and find out where those kids are. Because Hawaiians are all about family and kids and a place like Hana is so remote that, while they may welcome outsiders, I don't think L&C will be welcomed. And there is a sense of local justice. Actually the Hawaiian system of justice quite literally means "making things right." They'll be lucky if they leave by the seaside lane of the Hana Highway rather than the sea or just being sacrificed at the Piilanihale heiau (temple) (hint, it's not a mormon temple).

My money now is on Hana after discovering a prior connection through Melani to a property in the Hana area, not the hotel mentioned but rather some vacation rental condos. I think they are trying to get away from the media so you are absolutely right that Hana will help them do that. But I think they are going to find they are very much not welcomed by the locals.
I would absolutely send money to someone in Hana for posters if you have a contact.

I am absolutely thrilled we have one of our Sleuthers on Maui representing us! You can give us the Island info as a local ..
If they get run out of Maui and come to the Big Island I hope someone can tip me off. I will do my best to rally a welcoming committee! I have media contacts here that would love to scoop the big boys. I am so tempted to print out some of those "wanted" posters and start posting them now. I'd start at the Kona airport!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llamb79