Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The listing says it is a William Lyon built home. I looked through their housing inventory and saw a very similar looking house, the Montoro, that comes with floor plan. I think I am attaching here but I am new at file attachments so crossing my fingers it works.

The layout of Lori's house was a bit different than that floorplan. Lori's house had a long hallway leading to the master bedroom with an office next door. Halfway down the hall on the left, there's a shorter hallway that leads to the garage. That hallway has a half bath on one side and a laundry room on the other. Here's a shot of the hall from the Chandler Police body cam. You can see the white door to the office on the right and Lori's bedroom would be all the way at the end, also on the right.

Home.png

LE may suddenly have access to AC's electronic devices and other evidence that they would not have if AC was still alive and moving from place to place like Lori is now. And even if Lori "gets away with" no charges related to CV's death I think her chances of never being charged with anything for the other cases are slim to none. It's only a matter of time. MOO.

But as I said, unless one of them was dumb enough to make a calendar entry like "July 11 - 7:45 - shoot Charles" most of the communication between AC and L would be expected. The fact they texted, even if it accelerated in the days or evening before, that would be evidence that L was scared, which she has said repeatedly. Now, there is a chance that one or both of them did write things in emails or texts that could be evidence of a plan. But they were brother and sister. Sometimes the mere fact two people communicated is evidence of a conspiracy. In this case though I don't think it is at all. I think the content of their communication might be. But they don't seem like the type to write things down.

Without comment ... okay just one ... how many different variations does she have of various events?

Former friend: Chad Daybell predicted his late wife's death and brainwashed his kids

JR certainly hit the nail on the head with this.

Former friend: Chad Daybell predicted his late wife's death and brainwashed his kids

Chad's kids were left for the holidays after their mom just died and their dad takes off to Hawaii with another woman," Rowe said. "They had to see pictures of him getting married on the beach, holding hands, while they are stuck in Idaho with the FBI raiding them and the police storming their records and personal lives and he's MIA in Hawaii."

A 45 cal. Pistol will be approximately 165-167 db. A suppressor(silencer) will cut that about 21-26 db. Not silent, but definitely easier on the ears.
RSBM

The 165ish dB gunshot is louder than a jackhammer. The silencer/suppressor cuts that by 21 to 26 dB, down to let's say 140 dB which is about as loud as a jackhammer.

Just wanted to point out it does not bring the noise level down to 21-26 dB, which would be about the quietest sound that is perceptible.

ETA: and now I see this is already established by other posters, but dang...I was excited to finally see something I know about.

Last edited:
Without comment ... okay just one ... how many different variations does she have of various events?

Right? She can't even keep one simple fact straight in this story - "When Tammy died in October, Rowe said the couple’s daughter Emma called her," but then in the very next breath says that "Emma answered her phone and she was sobbing," meaning Julie must have called her. So which is it? Because those are two contradictory statements.

Oh, and... "I believe that he has done some brainwashing with them, I believe he is still using them." Someone needs to take a good long honest look into the mirror. MOO.

Exactly. A former semi-pro baseball player in great physical condition swings a metal baseball bat at the back of Alex's head, and he got a boo-boo so bad he had to dab at it with a paper towel? If CV was enraged and out of control and swinging a bat as LV and ACs statements say, AC would have been dead that day.
Or at least in no condition to go to his bedroom, get the gun, come out and shoot Charles twice in the chest.

Right? She can't even keep one simple fact straight in this story - "When Tammy died in October, Rowe said the couple’s daughter Emma called her," but then in the very next breath says that "Emma answered her phone and she was sobbing," meaning Julie must have called her. So which is it? Because those are two contradictory statements.

Oh, and... "I believe that he has done some brainwashing with them, I believe he is still using them." Someone needs to take a good long honest look into the mirror. MOO.
Just wondering if by any chance she's seen some happy children in a sunlight living room...Weird nothing like that was mentioned...MOO

I would love to see one post with all the possibilities of their funding. So far I have social security for J.J. (upon Charles’s death—I wonder how long that process takes I read 30 to 60 days?); Tylee would be receiving ss from her own fathers death for another year; any inheritance Tylee received from her Joseph; Charles’s 401k/Roth/retirement investments; Tammys life insurance; Tammys retirement; Chads income from his business; living on credit... what am I missing? Just gathering possibilities, stating nothing as fact.

This assumes they're paying their bills as they go. I suspect it's more about rolling up huge credit card debt that they don't intend to ever pay.

Maui
I may have missed if this has been talked about somewhere in the previous threads but I noticed that MB and BB have previously given a testimonial and had a photo shoot for a maui island photo co. I wonder if MB has ties to Maui or ever lived there. Maybe the photo shoot was just during a vacation in Maui but interesting.

Ok locals...the review/testimonial was for a place in Hana. If C&L are trying to get out of the spotlight, Hana might be somewhere they would go. It is very isolated. But the joke will be on them. Rather than blend in they will stick out. I don't think the locals will welcome them with open arms either.

I completely assumed that this was a fake photo backdrop used by a professional photographer! But then again, Hawaii is the one place with so much natural beauty, it could be the real deal. We will have to rely on some of the Hawaiian locals to see if they can place it.
LC (or whatever her initials were at the time, after husband 2?) had already spent time in Hawaii so it wouldn't be surprising if she got married in Hawaii. MOO.

Last edited:
Not necessarily. Many people screen their calls and then call back. I do that myself. I rarely answer calls from numbers not in my contacts. You have to leave a message then I will call you back. If I am busy or driving I might not answer either opting to call you back in a few minutes when I am free. So maybe Emma called Rowe, Rowe did not answer for what ever reason then called back when she knew it was Emma. In repeating the story I don't think a normal person would include the detail about ignoring then calling back.

JR certainly hit the nail on the head with this.

Chad's kids were left for the holidays after their mom just died and their dad takes off to Hawaii with another woman," Rowe said. "They had to see pictures of him getting married on the beach, holding hands, while they are stuck in Idaho with the FBI raiding them and the police storming their records and personal lives and he's MIA in Hawaii."

Does anyone else see a little projection going on here? JR and an organization or two that cannot be named undoubtedly know from raids and record-stormings and personal life disruptions, all while witnessing their blissful newlywed associates on extended tropical honeymoon for going on 4 months now.

The worm has turned. Also, hell hath no fury ....

It would be cut by 21-26db making the sound about 141-144db sorry, should have been more clear.
And 141-144 dB is extremely loud but not necessarily perceived as such over the course of a short event like a gun shot. This is exactly the reason people who shoot guns lose their hearing faster than, say, a rock musician. A gunshot is a fraction of a second so your brain tunes it out and your ears take the damage. A rock concert is consistently loud so your brain tells your ears to turn down the volume, protecting your ears.

Sorry, off topic, but as I said before it is exciting to finally talk about something I know a tiny bit about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rose2024