Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a little puzzled as to why AC was able to get off fairly easily with CV’s murder. I see there is a big LDS following in Gilbert. I hate to speculate but just thinking out loud, could they have had friendly fringe folks responding to the scene. Like the person cleaning the blood...

The whole thing is just weird.

It is weird. But I believe that if Alex had not died he would not have gotten away with CV's murder in the long term. The documents released showed that even though CPD told the public it was self defense and "no charges at this time" they were initially attempting to charge AC with 2nd degree murder: Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

By Dec 6th the investigation into CV's death had changed to a "Conspiracy to Commit First Degree Homicide" investigation: Private school officials say Lori Vallow withdrew her son after lying about Charles Vallow's death

Assuming someone other than AC is the conspirator, then AC was facing 1st degree homicide charges less than 5 months after the shooting. CPD may have made some mistakes but that is fairly quick in a murder investigation where most of the evidence they have to go on is witness statements that it was "self-defense". It's also common for LE to keep the info about which charges they are investigating quiet while they investigate. Hence the continued statements about it being self-defense "at this time" -they might still be seeking that "Conspiracy to Commit First Degree Homicide" charge, but in most cases they won't tell us that until after there is an arrest.

The fact that 2 child witnesses from that day are missing and one witness/POI is deceased is beyond alarming. Plus Tammy's untimely death. I think this is what makes us want to cry foul on the CPD investigation and makes us constantly question if AC had been locked up on the day it happened whether that would have prevented the deaths of Tammy, AC and disappearance of Tylee and JJ. We all want to go back in time and stop this mess if we could.

MOO.

Does anyone know what time of day BB was shot at in Gilbert AZ, and what time of day the security footage in Rexburg ID shows LV and supposedly AC at the storage facility? I ask because AC being with LV at the storage unit in Idaho would make it very difficult for him to also be in Arizona trying to shoot someone. But not so difficult if these events took place at very different times of the day, as in enough time between them for a airplane flight from one place to the other.

Does anyone know what time of day BB was shot at in Gilbert AZ, and what time of day the security footage in Rexburg ID shows LV and supposedly AC at the storage facility? I ask because AC being with LV at the storage unit in Idaho would make it very difficult for him to also be in Arizona trying to shoot someone. But not so difficult if these events took place at very different times of the day, as in enough time between them for a airplane flight from one place to the other.

Can we figure out where this photo was taken of Lori's 2001 wedding to Joe Ryan?
joe-lori-01.jpg

Timeline of Events Around the Disappearance of Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow - Annielytics.com

It may not be important, but I've been curious ever since I saw that photo if that is Kauai or if Lori has connections on other Hawaiian islands. Now they are in Maui. Could they be looking for support from old friends there? What is unique about Maui that they couldn't access on the other islands? MOO.

I completely assumed that this was a fake photo backdrop used by a professional photographer! But then again, Hawaii is the one place with so much natural beauty, it could be the real deal. We will have to rely on some of the Hawaiian locals to see if they can place it.

Did we already talk about this? I've read all the threads, but I should have taken notes, lol.

I would love to see one post with all the possibilities of their funding. So far I have social security for J.J. (upon Charles’s death—I wonder how long that process takes I read 30 to 60 days?); Tylee would be receiving ss from her own fathers death for another year; any inheritance Tylee received from her Joseph; Charles’s 401k/Roth/retirement investments; Tammys life insurance; Tammys retirement; Chads income from his business; living on credit... what am I missing? Just gathering possibilities, stating nothing as fact.

Taken from Suppressor Effects | Gun Digest

“Perpetuated most often by movies, there is the idea that suppressors eliminate sound. This, however, is not entirely true, as they only suppress it.

Unless improperly installed or attached, suppressors do make shooting more accurate. Velocity change is low to nonexistent and generally increases. Modern designs have no adverse affect on the bullet.”

From https://arxiv.org/pdf/1802.05748.pdf

“The effects, if any, of these different designs (suppressors) on transitional and external ballistics have not been reported.”

A 45 cal. Pistol will be approximately 165-167 db. A suppressor(silencer) will cut that about 21-26 db. Not silent, but definitely easier on the ears.

Thank you, that's sort of my point. I've heard guns with suppressors and guns without suppressors at an indoor firing range before. You still need hearing protection for a suppressor/silencer. Anyone who has not heard the difference should look up youtube videos and you can find demonstrations of the difference in the sound with and without. Here's one video I found that is from a MSM source comparing the sounds of a suppressed and un-suppressed .45-caliber pistol to a nail gun:

I couldn't find audio of a bat hitting a floor from a MSM source but just listen to the last 2 sounds on the audio (ignore the staple gun sounds). Which one would sound more like a metal bat hitting something hard if you are outside the house (or even inside but in another room)-- the suppressed or the un-suppressed? Only my opinion of course, but to me an un-suppressed .45 doesn't sound much like a bat and is more comparable to firecrackers. And a suppressed .45 also sounds similar to a paintball gun to me. MOO.

Last edited:
I completely assumed that this was a fake photo backdrop used by a professional photographer! But then again, Hawaii is the one place with so much natural beauty, it could be the real deal. We will have to rely on some of the Hawaiian locals to see if they can place it.

I think it's a digital photo of a printed photo in a frame (no ubiquitous smart phone cameras in 2001, lol), hence the reflection making it look like a fake backdrop. MOO.

So they had stuff (boxes) shipped to that rental on Kauai. I wonder if they rented furniture instead of buying? Supposedly they flew to Maui with a lot of luggage. That doesn't sound like a couple of days on Maui. Jmo
I’m hoping the lease they signed for the condo in Kauai had a clause that allowed the owner to boot them. Either boot at will or something along the limes of disturbing the peace. No doubt other owners in the gated community wanted them gone. In my ideal world they’ve been booted leaving behind rented furniture they paid for in advance and are now wondering where to go.

It warms my heart to hear people are refusing to serve them. Hope they are being ousted from laundromats too, cause by now Chad’s shirt must stink. Does Lori have such a tight grip on that baggie she won’t even let him buy a souvenir tee shirt?

It is weird. But I believe that if Alex had not died he would not have gotten away with CV's murder in the long term. The documents released showed that even though CPD told the public it was self defense and "no charges at this time" they were initially attempting to charge AC with 2nd degree murder: Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

By Dec 6th the investigation into CV's death had changed to a "Conspiracy to Commit First Degree Homicide" investigation: Private school officials say Lori Vallow withdrew her son after lying about Charles Vallow's death

Assuming someone other than AC is the conspirator, then AC was facing 1st degree homicide charges less than 5 months after the shooting. CPD may have made some mistakes but that is fairly quick in a murder investigation where most of the evidence they have to go on is witness statements that it was "self-defense". It's also common for LE to keep the info about which charges they are investigating quiet while they investigate. Hence the continued statements about it being self-defense "at this time" -they might still be seeking that "Conspiracy to Commit First Degree Homicide" charge, but in most cases they won't tell us that until after there is an arrest.

The fact that 2 child witnesses from that day are missing and one witness/POI is deceased is beyond alarming. Plus Tammy's untimely death. I think this is what makes us want to cry foul on the CPD investigation and makes us constantly question if AC had been locked up on the day it happened whether that would have prevented the deaths of Tammy, AC and disappearance of Tylee and JJ. We all want to go back in time and stop this mess if we could.

MOO.
I think you are right. I think Lori and AC planned CV's murder. But I think Lori will get away with it. Why? Because AC is dead and almost any other evidence that would normally be used to prove conspiracy, things like contacts and so forth would be completely normal between AC and L. So unless one of them was dumb enough to write down the plan, I don't think there will ever be evidence to get past reasonable doubt. Lori certainly isn't going to talk.

That's possible too, as a coping mechanism. I just dont think she was coached to lie because I cant see a benefit or advantage to her saying she didn't see him there (unless I am just missing it). Moo.

She also lied about not knowing what the argument was about when questioned about it 2 or 3 times. She was an active albeit innocent participant in that fight. She had to know.

Tylee said in her statement that she felt the bat escalated the situation so she feels at least partly responsible for Charles being shot by her uncle. She also knows that Lori took Charles' phone and if she would have just given it back, Charles would be alive. What you end up with is a statement from a traumatized kid who downplays the parts of the story she's not ready to deal with emotionally.

Lori and Alex had this all planned out so that when it went down, Tylee would unknowingly become their saving grace witness. She didn't have to lie or be coached, she just had to know her step-dad was really mad. Lori saw to that. What kind of people use innocent children to get away with murder?

By all accounts Tylee is very smart so it's possible she started to put the pieces together as time went on and that became a problem. That's my working theory anyway. MOO

Yea, Alex had the most helpful cop ever. Cop sees blood around the sink, takes photos but no swabs. Cop sees blood under victim's body, decides to clean it up. Chandler police should be asked-What gives?
I don’t understand why local AZ media hasn’t asked about that. I really don’t.

Last edited:
I think it is a fake backdrop. The trees over Joe's shoulder look like they could be palms but even that wouldn't make me automatically think Hawaii. Lots of places have palms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drumgirl29