Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are right. I think Lori and AC planned CV's murder. But I think Lori will get away with it. Why? Because AC is dead and almost any other evidence that would normally be used to prove conspiracy, things like contacts and so forth would be completely normal between AC and L. So unless one of them was dumb enough to write down the plan, I don't think there will ever be evidence to get past reasonable doubt. Lori certainly isn't going to talk.
What fo we know about the DA for Chandler? There are some DA’s known to roll the dice who might try her for conspiracy based on the information we know now. And I have to believe Chandler PD has kept a few tidbits to themselves. Including information redacted in that police report (there was quite a bit).

With any luck Chandler’s DA isn’t preoccupied w/his conviction rate and will take the risk so that justice can be served.

She also lied about not knowing what the argument was about when questioned about it 2 or 3 times. She was an active albeit innocent participant in that fight. She had to know.

Tylee said in her statement that she felt the bat escalated the situation so she feels at least partly responsible for Charles being shot by her uncle. She also knows that Lori took Charles' phone and if she would have just given it back, Charles would be alive. What you end up with is a statement from a traumatized kid who downplays the parts of the story she's not ready to deal with emotionally.

Lori and Alex had this all planned out so that when it went down, Tylee would unknowingly become their saving grace witness. She didn't have to lie or be coached, she just had to know her step-dad was really mad. Lori saw to that. What kind of people use innocent children to get away with murder?

By all accounts Tylee is very smart so it's possible she started to put the pieces together as time went on and that became a problem. That's my working theory anyway. MOO
Mine too. Which is why I’m not optimistic the search for her will end well.

Nate Eaton - Reporter

“I SEE YOU.” I’ve been able to cover new developments in the Daybell story because of you. Keep sending your tips - they help! Today I’ve been communicating with the woman who took this photo. She writes: “It was a chilling experience to see her (Lori) in person. I had eye contact with her after I took the photo through the window of Hertz, and after reading that the scrutiny of her movements was simply "media hype" that would die down, I wanted to let her know that I saw her, that it's not just the police and media who are watching her because there are parents like me everywhere who care about JJ and Tylee and will never stop looking. Wherever she goes, she will not find a place where she will not be seen by people who want justice for them. When she saw me through the glass, I pointed at her and mouthed, ‘I see you. Where are your kids?’ She looked at me, raised her eyebrows and just shrugged. Reading about her in the news was one thing, but coming face to face was entirely different. I felt sick afterward, and though I hope the scrutiny around her increases, I personally never want to see her again.”

Mine too. Which is why I’m not optimistic the search for her will end well.
Wow, reading the thread tonight was so sad, as you guys were talking I was realizing just how imperative it is for Lori that Tylee never tells her side of that day again, under more scrutiny, heartbreakingly sad. MOO.

I think by the time they saw him the blood would have soaked most of his back, from the sounds of the pool underneath him caused by CPR. I think he was moved because wherever he was shot didn't add up with the story. If he was shot while attempting to leave the scene for instance, or walking through the kitchen after Lori with his phone, then his body would have to be moved 180 degrees, head to the other end.

moo
Evidence of which would be completely destroyed if someone, oh say, mopped the blood up from under the body.

But it was an active crime scene so LE would never let that happen, right?

Nate Eaton - Reporter

“I SEE YOU.” I’ve been able to cover new developments in the Daybell story because of you. Keep sending your tips - they help! Today I’ve been communicating with the woman who took this photo. She writes: “It was a chilling experience to see her (Lori) in person. I had eye contact with her after I took the photo through the window of Hertz, and after reading that the scrutiny of her movements was simply "media hype" that would die down, I wanted to let her know that I saw her, that it's not just the police and media who are watching her because there are parents like me everywhere who care about JJ and Tylee and will never stop looking. Wherever she goes, she will not find a place where she will not be seen by people who want justice for them. When she saw me through the glass, I pointed at her and mouthed, ‘I see you. Where are your kids?’ She looked at me, raised her eyebrows and just shrugged. Reading about her in the news was one thing, but coming face to face was entirely different. I felt sick afterward, and though I hope the scrutiny around her increases, I personally never want to see her again.”
I don't just like this, I absolutely love this.

I’m hoping the lease they signed for the condo in Kauai had a clause that allowed the owner to boot them. Either boot at will or something along the limes of disturbing the peace. No doubt other owners in the gated community wanted them gone. In my ideal world they’ve been booted leaving behind rented furniture they paid for in advance and are now wondering where to go.
I would imagine they have been booted. Short term renters in Hawaii have essentially no rights although they can't be evicted in the traditional sense where the police help. The police will just show up, say it is a civil matter, and leave. So if they wanted to be jerks about it they could just say no and the landlord would have few options besides begging or paying them to leave. The landlord could sue but that would take years. When I rented short term here I had terms in my rental agreement stating guests could be physically removed for breaking rules. But the reality is I could not do that, not because they had tenant rights but because physically removing them would be a crime committed by me..

If they signed a long term rental lease (over 180 days) as they claim, then they would have a lot of rights. The landlord could evict them but I don't think being POIs is grounds for that. There are statutory reasons for eviction like not paying rent, violating lease terms, etc. Illegal activity or creating a nuisance are grounds. But when you look at what constitutes a nuisance it relates more to public health and morality (gambling for example).

So if they were asked to leave it pretty much had to be voluntary.

Can you imagine the panic they feel when either of them makes food or a drink for the other after a argument?
MOO
Well if one of them wasn’t involved in any of the deaths they should be panicked and run to the nearest LE officer. And the other probably isn’t worried about anything other than the first one talking. Which means the innocent person has every reason to be scared to death.

But if each of them are responsible for a death or two, but not all of them, they both should be nervous.

The fact that neither of them have bolted yet tells me neither are innocent and each knows the other could jam them up good. So for now they are stuck with each other until one figures out a way to kill the other while making it look like suicide.

I will almost be surprised if they don’t find Chad dead allegedly by his own hand. Typed note and all.

I think you are right. I think Lori and AC planned CV's murder. But I think Lori will get away with it. Why? Because AC is dead and almost any other evidence that would normally be used to prove conspiracy, things like contacts and so forth would be completely normal between AC and L. So unless one of them was dumb enough to write down the plan, I don't think there will ever be evidence to get past reasonable doubt. Lori certainly isn't going to talk.

I respectfully disagree that she will get away with it. They were attempting to make a case for conspiracy to commit first degree homicide before Alex died and they were most likely trying to do that without AC's testimony against Lori. If AC was still assumed to be the main murder suspect (and I think he was) then he was the "big fish" and Lori was the "small fry" co-conspirator suspect. DA's don't make deals with the first degree murder suspect so they can catch a co-conspirator. It's the opposite in the real world (for a case example see the Patrick Frazee trial for the murder of Kelsey Berreth-- the mistress was given a deal for her testimony against the one who actually killed KB and everyone was furious she got a deal for her part in the cover-up). If anything, Lori's chances of getting off light were better when Alex was still alive-- because she could have turned on Alex when her back was up against the wall, in exchange for a lighter sentence on conspiracy charges. But now that AC has died, he can testify against Lori from beyond the grave (and I don't mean in a near death experience like Chad claims to have ;) ). LE may suddenly have access to AC's electronic devices and other evidence that they would not have if AC was still alive and moving from place to place like Lori is now. And even if Lori "gets away with" no charges related to CV's death I think her chances of never being charged with anything for the other cases are slim to none. It's only a matter of time. MOO.

Last edited:
Excuse me as I'm sure this has been discussed, haven't been able to keep up.

Why was someone--LV?--trying to access JJ's prior school in Arizona??

I don't just like this, I absolutely love this.
The power of the people is having an affect on these two miserable newlyweds. I am so proud of this person who stepped up and took the picture and let them know we are ALL wanting the best for these missing kids. I am also proud to be part of WS. Thank you everyone.

Maui
I may have missed if this has been talked about somewhere in the previous threads but I noticed that MB and BB have previously given a testimonial and had a photo shoot for a maui island photo co. I wonder if MB has ties to Maui or ever lived there. Maybe the photo shoot was just during a vacation in Maui but interesting.

Last edited:
Nate Eaton - Reporter

“I SEE YOU.” I’ve been able to cover new developments in the Daybell story because of you. Keep sending your tips - they help! Today I’ve been communicating with the woman who took this photo. She writes:

“It was a chilling experience to see her (Lori) in person. I had eye contact with her after I took the photo through the window of Hertz, and after reading that the scrutiny of her movements was simply "media hype" that would die down, I wanted to let her know that I saw her, that it's not just the police and media who are watching her because there are parents like me everywhere who care about JJ and Tylee and will never stop looking. Wherever she goes, she will not find a place where she will not be seen by people who want justice for them. When she saw me through the glass, I pointed at her and mouthed, ‘I see you. Where are your kids?’ She looked at me, raised her eyebrows and just shrugged. Reading about her in the news was one thing, but coming face to face was entirely different. I felt sick afterward, and though I hope the scrutiny around her increases, I personally never want to see her again.”

86350334_2915944581759055_5453285998244921344_n.jpg

Talk about Tylee's possibly having a trust fund? Do you have any information that she did, or just speculating?
If she had a trust perhaps it was set so that she took control after she “graduated high school”. And as discussed in earlier threads, moving to ID made it particularly easy to claim that she did.

And he kept rubbing the back of it, in my opinion, just for show.
Exactly. A former semi-pro baseball player in great physical condition swings a metal baseball bat at the back of Alex's head, and he got a boo-boo so bad he had to dab at it with a paper towel? If CV was enraged and out of control and swinging a bat as LV and ACs statements say, AC would have been dead that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState