Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM

Though it appeared Rexburg was gullible, I'm glad to see that some have left because of that lovely statistic of $25K median income. It's easier to convince people with more disposable income to part with it than potato farmers and college labor workers.

My first thought was that college age people are going to be more gullible than those who are older and more experienced. But I also think I've read that Utah has more issues with MLMs and what I've seen described as "affinity fraud" which might be pertinent as well. The culture tends to encourage being more trusting of your friends and neighbors, especially if you know them from church. Rexburg has both the cultural aspects plus the ideal demographic. I can see how it would make for a good target.

My thought on this tip is that it wasn't our POIs since they were in Hawaii. The couple in their 60s with "Amy" couldn't be Chad and Lori, they're obviously not 60 either. Who could this couple be? No one in the known group. Either unrelated false alarm OR two new unknown POIs while we have our known group dwindling by members or spouses dying.
The couple are probably two grandparents with their own grandkid. I think is pretty clear the girl wasn't Tylee. Even description the tipster herself gave of the girl (thinner face, lighter hair, looks a lot like Lori) doesn't sound like Tylee at all. I don't see much resemblance between Tylee and Lori. Lori is much thinner, taller, and blonder.

I'm noticing a few freelance professional photographers on Twitter have posted nature photos with #maui within the past 24 hours. None of them make mention of this case and it's possible that there are usually half a dozen photogs taking trips to Maui this time of year for their own vacation or for coverage of other events on the island. However, I'm inclined to think that they are there hoping to get exclusive photos of Lori and Chad to sell to the national and international press. If they are not looking for Lori and Chad, they should be. Do any Twitter users here want to tweet the photographers to ask if they are aware of this story? ;):D

I was just scrolling through #maui on Twitter and saw a post stating right of refusal to our POIs and then retweeted to all Maui businesses ...They have to come out sometime and people will be are waiting for them.MOO

Lori and Chad are island hopping. I guess it's better than husband hopping. LOL.
Police: Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell island-hopping in Hawaii as search continues for her missing kids

Island hopping is probably a really bad idea. Hawaii is on of those places where you can't really hide. Hell, Chad and Lori probably had a better chance of hiding in New York than on a series of small islands where every hotel talks to each other and the locals know everyone in and everyone out...

Yay! It’s about time. Every time I see “ex-wife” in the news it feels like an insult to Tammy’s memory.

Agreed. But then I take it as insulting to Tammy that, according to her beliefs, she is sealed to Chad for all eternity. I am not LDS, but should this doctrine of a sealed marriage be correct, I would hope that she and every other horribly betrayed spouse have some ability to revise the matter in the afterlife, when perhaps their understanding of their marriage is more clarified than it was in life.

MOO, not trying to go totally off topic here - but my blood boils for Tammy as much as it does for the children and Charles!

edited: conjunction junction what's your function? :oops:

Last edited:
I doubt he can ever go back to Springville, either.

Chad, your life as you knew it is OVER. Was that really in your plans?
Hopefully, he will be in prison (MOO) however, I think he is arrogant enough that he would go back to either Rexburg or Springville. Total jerk(the nicest word I can use here to avoid being banned).

Island hopping is probably a really bad idea. Hawaii is on of those places where you can't really hide. Hell, Chad and Lori probably had a better chance of hiding in New York than on a series of small islands where every hotel talks to each other and the locals know everyone in and everyone out...

I was thinking the same thing. Anonymity in Hawaii, is virtually nonexistent. It is literally a state that is a small town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader