ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the bf of mom was at the hosp. to have blood drawn for comparison to blood found in the truck or apt.?

Why this "mom" was allowed anywhere near this little one is incomprehensible to me. Makes me very, very ANGRY!!

I bet your right , blood test and hair samples, that why so hush.
I feel sorry for Robert's dad, but I do wonder what kind of women he attracted to:mad:

http://media.idahostatesman.com/smedia/2009/07/31/11/page1.source.prod_affiliate.36.pdf

I was reading the canvas instructions for the searchers and noticed they were asking for the searchers to look for Robert and anthing that might lead to his location. Then they specified clothes or personal items especially.

Why would they believe that Robert and his clothes/personal effects could be seperate? Hmmmm!

I'm not sure, and this could be way off-base, but one of the links said that they did also seize a computer from the home. I can think of very few reasons why they would seize a computer. Pair that with the mother not wanting the boyfriend to be alone with her daughter. And this looks even worse for Robert. Praying that my conclusion is FAR from true.

We retire from the military in three years and ya know... after seeing that turn out and the community that Boise is I think I want to retire in Idaho!

We have alot of retired military retirees living here. Most come out for a visit and come back when they retire. Outside of this tragic event, Boise is a great place to live. We still think of ourselves as a small city willing to help each other, plus friendly people!:)

Savannahanna

So I wonder who's home this is they are getting a warrant to search? Does any one know..TIA

6:38 p.m.

More than 2,300 volunteers turned out to search today.

"The search was extremely helpful," she said. Specific areas of interest now have to be searched by trained investigators.

"Developing leads" led police to the house on Southdale where investigators have converged Friday evening.

6:17 p.m.

Investigators are searching the house on Southdale Avenue, looking for evidence that could be related to the disappearance of Robert Manwill

5:53 p.m. Ada County Sheriff's Office crime scene investigators are preparing to do a multi-agency search of a house on Southdale Avenue in Southwest Boise. Boise police department will be lead agency for the search.

Officials at the scene said they are waiting for a search warrant.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/boise/story/851769.html

Just bumping my post ..it looks like they got their warrant according to what
2step posted...Thank you

Idaho4Groenes, LadyBugSTL is right about you posting a duplicate....you didn't do anything wrong at all! :blowkiss:

It is so hard to keep track of articles posted, when a case dosen't have it's own forum with a media thread for it. I have been gulity of doing the same thing myself.

They get lost in a general discussion thread like this & get hard to find when we are looking for something in one for discussion. Than we all find ourselves going pages & pages back trying to find the article or video to refer to it. :banghead: is what we end up doing when we can't find it. I was only trying to be helpful & get today's close together to make it easier for all of us to find them.

LadyBuugSTL is so right! I re-read articles over & over, cause I miss that one sentence with a possible clue in it. :crazy:

Welcome to WS's Idaho4Groenes to a wonderful, loving, most caring, group of people I have ever met. It is always helpful to have posters who can give us updates they see on the local news too....much of it never gets put on line either. I'm glad you found us here at WS's & we all hope that you keep posting.

O/T (The same thing happens with the Nevaeh Buchanan case...since I'm from her area. I keep praying everyday that the evil monster that murdered her is arrested....I check the local news & the media off & on all day waiting for an arrest in her case.)

I never joined any forum, until I found WS's.......sorry to say you all are stuck with me hanging around here! :wink: As long as I behave myself that is....:biggrin:
Don't ever want a TO or I would be lost everyday without all of you!

:hug:'s & :rose:'s to all WS's members! :blowkiss:

:angel:

{{{{{{ Thank You, Angel Who Cares !!!! }}}}}}

....For keeping us all continually updated with the most excellently updated updates!!!! I do not know how you keep all the puzzle pieces in order - this case is progressing so rapidly - but you do - and your contributions have been invaluable!!!! :clap: We're very glad to be "stuck" with you!!!!!!! :blowkiss:

OT - Re: Nevaeh Buchanan - I do the same, daily - and also follow the Haleigh Cummings and Adji Desir cases and pray for them to be found and justice served as well - and then there's the Sheri, Garrett & Gavin Coleman case (have the perp in custody (IMO) but is in *my backyard). The innocent cannot speak for themselves sometimes - so we have to for them!

Shovels and buckets, a 'canopy' w/walls? ut ohhhhh...

I either read it tonight on one of the news sites or heard it on NG show this evening, the house is a 'rental, that a truck was stolen from there the other day and then returned...something to that nature.
Anybody else hear that on NG?

Angel -

I hope you know how much we value all of your posts that keep us updated on so many cases!!

Also, I hope you never get tired of us!!:)

:blowkiss:

My kids said a prayer for Robert as they were going to bed tonight. This is heartbreaking. Come home soon Robert. Please.

Forgive me if this has already been posted http://www.idahostatesman.com/eyepiece/story/851769.html

8:44 p.m.

Crime scene investigators have brought buckets and shovels and set up a canopy with walls in the backyard of the home at the 6600 block of Southdale Avenue.

This development really does not look promising for Robert. I hope if his mother is involved that she is punished much more severely than she was before. She should be :behindbar for hurting that baby.

Sounds right, Fifth~ Maybe the truck was reported stolen and lead LE to the house.

I think I found the home they are searching on Google Earth. It is the same color with the same fence and camper..I am going to see if I can find out who lives there..not sure if I can post what I find though...

Forgive me if this has already been posted http://www.idahostatesman.com/eyepiece/story/851769.html

8:44 p.m.

Crime scene investigators have brought buckets and shovels and set up a canopy with walls in the backyard of the home at the 6600 block of Southdale Avenue.

I hope that it is okay to give out address as local TV channel KTVB (7)(as they have already announced it) where the crime investigators are: 6629 Southdale Rd., Boise, ID 83709. Aerial view is dated on google but you can see all the old vehicles, etc. is located in back of house. I am so glad that someone came forward with the tip. The renters had to know the BF was up to no good. At least Robert will be found. I don't know how much this family can take.
I wonder if the renters be arrested for complicity if Robert is found on their rental property?
Prayers for the Robert Manwill family,:frown:
Savannahadam

I hope that it is okay to give out address as local TV channel KTVB (7)(as they have already announced it) where the crime investigators are: 6629 Southdale Rd., Boise, ID 83709. Aerial view is dated on google but you can see all the old vehicles, etc. is located in back of house. I am so glad that someone came forward with the tip. The renters had to know the BF was up to no good. At least Robert will be found. I don't know how much this family can take.
I wonder if the renters be arrested for complicity if Robert is found on their rental property?
Prayers for the Robert Manwill family,:frown:
Savannahadam

Thank you that is the home I was looking at on google..Same address..:)

Poor Robert. I just hope that he is found.

I also wish he had never came to stay with his mother this summer.

Prayers for Robert!

Can someone post a map of the place they are searching, or just tell us a general distance or direction from Robert's home? This stone-age dial-up internet is really getting to me. TIA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333