GUILTY ID - Robert Manwill, 8, Boise, 24 July 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was stopping in to check for updates and have read the news of the arrest's ! I am stunned but not suprised that mom was arrested as well. I say stunned because of how she had the nerve to show up at the pressers and funeral for Robert crying and carrying on. I surely hope LE , DA case is strong enough to support the death penatly for both of these two and IMO thats to easy.
I watched the video above and see that LE is asking for any info about the week before Robert went missing on mom and BF. When that stolen Suburban came into the picture being gone 2 days before Robert was reported missing, it was my suspicion at that time that he disappeared earlier then what was reported,
I have to give it to LE there in Idaho they did not mess around. My prayers go out to Roberts father and family that god give them strength to get through this.

You can really see Robert in her face in the mugshot picture.
Much moreso than the other pics shown of her.

Too bad she wiped out his precious face and just left her evil face in the world.

Mug shots and other pics:
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Robert Manwill/

Melissa_Jenkins_Mug_.jpg

Daniel_Ehrlick_Mug_.jpg

Monsters.

That poor little boy. IMO he probably lived in terror of getting the crap beat out of him if he made the wrong move in that apt., until his inevitable death.

I'm so mad, I really cannot write what I want to write. This was very preventable, but nobody gave a damn and that includes the agencies who are paid with our money to protect kids from this kind of vermin.

Anyone besides me thinking about mom's short and odd eulogy? IMO, she doesn't have a maternal bone in her body and that was the best she could come up with.

Yes that and the reaction of both of them the night the family made the announcement and thanked the public. The gripping of the hands and him willing her not to do anything stupid by grabbing her hand the way he did and squeezing it.

LE is trained to watch body language and they would have been better of not trying to think they were smarter than they are. She is unfeeling and her eyes are cold. She reminds me of Melissa Huckabee her eyes were also cold as ice.

I believe that she had so little enjoyment with Robert she couldn't think of any good memories.

Good! First step on the road to justice for Robert. I hope they get the punishment they deserve.

It won't bring Robert back, but it might prevent harm to another child.

Check Robert's MySpace...He logged in today, but didn't change his mood since the 15th.

This is what it said for the 15th

Shadow Stalker is feeling like s*** for about 2 days now because of all the stress of the last 2 weeks at*7:54*PM*August*15th
Mood: sick****

:angel:

Boise Police Department
News Release Michael F. Masterson
Chief of Police

Communications Director
570-6180

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Mom, Boyfriend Arrested After Missing Child Found Dead

August 18, 2009
<snipped>
Tuesday, August 18 - Boise Police have arrested Melissa Jenkins, and Daniel Ehrlick in connection with the death of Robert manwill, 8, first reported missing July 24th. Click here for the latest.

Media Briefing, Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2009
Comments from Deputy Chief Jim Kerns, Boise Police Department, 7:00 p.m.

Good evening. I&#8217;m Deputy Chief Jim Kerns with the Boise Police Department.

We have a major announcement in the case of little Robert Manwill.

Robert&#8230; as we all know.. is the 8 year old boy first reported missing from his mothers apartment on Cherry Lane in Boise, Friday night July 24th.

Probably no other case in Boise history has touched so many people.

The turn out of volunteers to search for Robert was unprecedented in this community.

The law enforcement effort to find Robert was equally massive and unprecedented.

9,000 man hours were logged by Boise Police, agents with the FBI, Idaho Probation and Parole agents, and other local, state, and federal police agencies&#8230; between the time Robert went missing July 24th to the time he was found ten days later.

When Robert&#8217;s body was found, Monday, August 3rd&#8230; just over two weeks ago&#8230;the case went from a missing child to a homicide investigation.

At that time&#8230; I sent a strong message on behalf of Boise Police and all those in this community who were touched by the tragic, untimely death of this little boy&#8230;that justice would not be denied Robert Manwill.

And now I can announce&#8230; that late this afternoon&#8230; Boise Police arrested Daniel Edward Ehrlick, age 36, of Boise on a charge of First Degree Murder for the death of 8 year old Robert Manwill.

Daniel Ehrlick lived with Robert and his mother Melissa at the time of Robert&#8217;s death.

Daniel Ehrlick is also charged with Failing to Report a Death to Law Enforcement.

Also&#8230; this afternoon&#8230; Boise Police arrested Robert&#8217;s mother, Melissa Scott Jenkins, age 30 of Boise for First Degree Murder, in the death of her son, Robert Manwill.

Melissa Jenkins was also charged as an accessory for failing to report her son&#8217;s death to law enforcement.

Both Ehrlick and Jenkins were indicted on these charges today by an Ada County Grand Jury.

Both are now in police custody and being booked into the Ada County Jail&#8230;

Daniel Erhlick is being held on the murder charge without bond.

Melissa Jenkins is jailed on the murder charge with a bond amount of two- million dollars.

The arrests are a major step in the investigation&#8230; but the investigation into the death of Robert Manwill is still very much ongoing.

Detectives are asking anyone with any information on Robert &#8230; or the suspects&#8230; Ehrlick and Jenkins&#8230; particularly their activities the week leading up to Robert&#8217;s reported disappearance July 24th&#8230; is urged to contact Boise Police detectives through Crime Stoppers &#8211; 343-COPS.

The defendants will be arraigned tomorrow, Wednesday, August 19th, at 9:30 a.m. before the Honorable Judge Deborah Bail.

In the interest of a fair trial for those accused, we at Boise Police now put Robert&#8217;s case in the competent hands of the Ada County Prosecutors.

Again, on behalf of ALL the men and woman in law enforcement who searched for Robert and assisted in investigating his case&#8230; I thank this community for their help and support.

###
Background:

Robert was reported missing to Boise Police Friday evening, July 24th at 10:11 p.m. from the the Oak Park apartment complex 2800 W. Cherry, near Vista and Targee.

Robert's disappearance sparked an eleven-day, multi agency search, that involved Boise Police, The FBI, Team Adam from the Center for Missing and Exploited Children, Meridian, Garden City, and the Idaho State Police, Ada and Canyon County Sheriff Offices, agents from Probation and Parole, and officers with the Treasure Valley Metro Violent Crimes task Force.

Link:
http://www.cityofboise.org/Departments/Police/NewsReleases/2009/page45017.aspx

Justice Has Been Found For You Today Robert!
They Will Never Hurt Anyone Again!
Send Some Angels Down To Wrap Their Wings Around Your Daddy & Your Brother Tonight & Forever!

page45119.jpg

Justice for this sweet baby boy.

Rest in Peace Robert.

Prayers for Robert's Daddy.

Makes me wonder where Robert might have been before he was found in the canal. I just don't think he was in the canal for 2 weeks.

This poor child...

Monsters.

That poor little boy. IMO he probably lived in terror of getting the crap beat out of him if he made the wrong move in that apt., until his inevitable death.

I'm so mad, I really cannot write what I want to write. This was very preventable, but nobody gave a damn and that includes the agencies who are paid with our money to protect kids from this kind of vermin.
Well since the Mother has been charged I am going to say that the System failed Robert again, and again. There should have never been any children around her W/O supervision. She didn't even deserve that IMO.
RIP Little man

I'm guessing one of them will throw the other under the bus and that one will go down on 1st degree murder charge...and they'll both get stuck on the concealing a death charge.

ETA: Is that Jenkins mugshot on AWC's post above mine? If so, look at the expression on her face!! Don't tell me I'm imagining it.
Looks like an "I don't give a s---" expression to me!

I hate her more. Crying at his funeral, like SHE was the victim. Accepting sympathy she didn't deserve. Makes me want to scream.

Ditto! Right after I saw the news conference I wanted to post but I was so full of hate. I had already gone through the disgust of having to look at DE and knowing he was going to be arrested BUT then they announced the arrest of MJ too! What a hypocrite she has been!!! The sad eyes were eyes of guilt. The people holding her up was because she knew they were coming to get her and she was afraid...I don't want to be a grandma full of hate, so they have to stop killing our babies...PLEASE!! :cry:

I posted these pictues side by side....wondering if the bottom pictures were taken just before they took them to the jail to wear their wonderful Orange Jumpers????

What gets me when you look at both of their expressions they are the same that we all noticed in the press conference on both of them.
I do believe we have the most amazing group of sleuthers at WS's I must say!!

Though I do wish that there wern't so many little being murdered by those who should be the ones protecting them at all costs. :shakehead:!!! :cry:ing for all the little ones murdered & missing. Not to forget all the adults like Stacy Peterson, Jennifer Kesse, Tracy Ocasio, etc. etc. etc. :(

Robert help us find them as well as "viki" from WS's (R.I.P.), kyles nana's BF from WS'S. Help lead us to all the missing.

Sending you :grouphug:'s & :rose:'s kyles_nana for the loss of your dear internet friend.

10487_medium.jpg
10488_medium.jpg

L_IMAGE.1223cc986ef.93.88.fa.d0.f371fb14.jpg

Bumping Tuba & FifthEssence's post's here for everyone!

TUBA and SOULSCAPE's charts and analysis spelled it out early on.:thumb:

Best part of this announcement was the resounding determination of the Police Chief:
"Justice will not be denied for Robert"

The Sun is opposite & Mars is trine Neptune of disappearances, which rose in Robert's Last Seen chart and all three degrees are exact. The perversity of choosing to murder this little boy during a visitation is way out beyond all reason and human feeling. My heart aches for Charles Manwill, who loves his son.

I want to thank all of our amazingly talented, gifted astrologers for all of their work they do here for all the missing at WS's! :blowkiss:

I am glad (and not at all surprised) that they have finally made the arrests. I cannot get the words of his teacher out of my mind, about how Robert was a hugger. All he ever wanted was to be loved. He had the misfortune of being born to a beast, who thought nothing of hurting her children, if she "snapped", plus she was mean to Robert according to DE's father. More than the mother, the system failed to protect this child. Why do child abuser's get all their rights restored after they "take a class"? Aren't the lives of these innocents worth more than that?

Here is another child who the "child welfare authorities" determined was not at risk.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-decapitated-son,0,5767373.story

We have taken steps to make sexual predators more accountable, and keep them on the radar, now we have to stop the child killers, who sadly, often turn out to be their parents or people in their home. One call to child abuse should set in motion a series of events that include being monitored, intense investigation.......it's horrible to face the fact that these children aren't being murdered by strangers. We can no longer assume children belong with biological parents who have histories of abuse and are often mentally deranged, but hide it well enough to get through a couple of interviews. Redirect all the money being spent on other unsuccessful programs, and protect these babies. Stop the war on drugs, use that money to stop the war on children at the hands of those who are supposed to love and care for them. Those of us on here care so much, we need to be a voice for these abused angels.

I knew that little girl didn't see Robert when she said. Not only is eye witness testimony unreliable, it's the dam inferences projected and presented by other kids, or parents or whomever is asking the questions that fouls up the recollection of any given event.
But hey, that's the way people are. It's nobody's fault. And, obviously, her statements didn't impede the investigation because the science brings facts above and beyond witnesses. Remember when that lady insisted she'd seen Laci Peterson, when in fact, Laci was already dead?
I also knew that Robert's decomp. results showed he'd been killed a while before reported missing and someone on the statesman site tried to say she'd been at work. Sure thing, you betcha. Those 2 have been alibi building all along.
I sure feel sorry for Erhlick's dad and Chas. Manwill, and their family, but I sure don't think too much of Melissa's right now, especially Trish. I might later, but I'm pretty pissed at her for trying to cover up.
There's more arrests to come IMO. Stolen suburban indeed....

They haven't confirmed that the little girl's story wasn't true. IMO LE are asking details of what DE & MJ did the week prior. The police briefing only says he was reported missing. They haven't confirmed the little girl's story nor denied it at this time yet.

That dosen't mean that she didn't see him at the swings at around 7:30. We still haven't been told that maybe she(MJ) wasn't at work & when she was seen at 10PM, they had already hid the body somewhere. The little girl could very well be off a day or two, but at this time, I'm still 50/50 on what day she was on the swing sets. The little girl, I'm sure had no reason to lie, that she had played with Robert, just before he was reported missing. It's very possible she was very shook up over him being missing, & scared that herself or other kids that she played with would disappear too.

I'm just trying to say that I highly doubt she lied at all...just maybe a day or 2 off or even more. JMHO

I feel very bad for this little girl, the others that all knew Robert, & they all I'm sure need some grief counseling(ETA: esp. all of Robert's playmates). She just dosen't have a reason to lie...everyone should remember she is only 7, & terrified over everything that has happened.

She shouldn't be getting knocked down for trying to remember....she only wanted Robert found.
No child should ever have to deal with the loss of their playmates because they were murdered.
I'm truly thinking she is just off a day or two or even more. She was probably in shock. I know I would be in shock & I'm an adult.

My heart & prayers go out to her.

They haven't confirmed that the little girl's story wasn't true. IMO LE are asking details of what DE & MJ did the week prior. The police briefing only says he was reported missing. They haven't confirmed the little girl's story nor denied it at this time yet.

That dosen't mean that she didn't see him at the swings at around 7:30. We still haven't been told that maybe she wasn't at work & when she was seen at 10PM they had already hid the body somewhere. The little girl could very well be off a day or two, but at this time, I'm still 50/50 on what day she was on the swing sets. The little girl I'm sure had no reason to lie that she had played with Robert just before he was reported missing. It's very possible she was very shook up over him being missing & scared that herslef or other kids that she played with would disappear too.

I'm just trying to say that I highly doubt she lied at all...just maybe a day or 2 off or even more. JMHO

I feel very bad for this little girl & the others that all knew Robert & they all I'm sure need some grief counseling. She just dosen't have a reason to lie...everyone should remember she is only 7 & terrified over everything that has happened.

She shouldn't be getting knocked down for trying to remember....she only wanted Robert found.
No child should ever have to deal with the loss of their playmates because they were murdered.
I'm truly thinking she is just off a day or two or even more. She was probably in shock. I know I would be in shock & I'm an adult.

My heart & prayers go out to her.

Well said. And no one involved in the investigation has even said this little girl was mistaken. Maybe she was, but maybe there are 10 other reasons why LE wants to know what 1 and 2 were up to for the week leading to Robert's reported disappearance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487