If someone gave Casey a dead Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
your all right- i am not saying this happened or its true. i am saying maybe the defense would try to use something of this sort to throw in another option. logical? no ! true? probably not -- sorry if you feel i should have said it more eloquently . its a shocking case and the title is meant to arose the emotions. they can still say she doesn not know why her child ended up dead when she herself did not do it .
No apology necessary...after discussing all the other theories it's good to know we have a handle on what won't work.

IN THE MOST CREATIVE DEFENSE -CAN WE IMAGINE THIS?

sometimes i try and think of the most outragous defense that one can come up with to say caylee was not killed by her mom. i let my thoughts wander to the almost impossible but yet, we have heard some very weird scenerios already.
can we come up with anything that resembles this thought ?

they can say someone had caylee and was giving casey time to come up with money, fix a problem she created or was part of. perhaps some shady buisness. she partied cause she though she could fix everything and get caylee back. she knew that or hoped that they were just bull s-- her . she felt no one would really hurt her child. after all she was part of the crowd. then she is told that she did not handle the alternative to keeping caylee safe right. she is given a dead child. she must make everyone believe she had no part in it. what does she do now> hide from everyone. make it look like a kidnap. stupid enough to take her own things from her own home and use to make it look like torture, duct tape , items . although she was not the killer she was now the one with her childs dead body. she does panic- yet she parties too. weird but true???

ok your turn-- remember this is just another crazy defense in land of make believe, YET, WHO KNOWS THE REAL STORY? the attorney may use this if they wish-lol

This scenario makes me ponder the question-If a person is belligerent enough to go through all of this and still will not tell the police what happened and how it happened, in her own defense, is she deserving of the punishment that she receives anyway?

This scenario makes me ponder the question-If a person is belligerent enough to go through all of this and still will not tell the police what happened and how it happened, in her own defense, is she deserving of the punishment that she receives anyway?

when you think of all the effort she put into the untruths, taking police to universal and every thing else ,i must believe that she does not think of the worst case scenerios.do you think she ever thought it would come to this? in private in her own silent thoughts she must be thinking what can i possible tell my attornys to say that has not been said, not found to be a lie, or not going to get me the death penalty. only way would be to say i gave her to someone - do not even know who the he-- they were. i was so out of it doing something i could not admit was illegal. i hardly remember were i left her at. days went by and i tried to recall something. i could not. now days turn into a month and mom asks every day were is caylee. how can i say i do not know. they call with the news something went terrible wrong-the words on her myspace. does she even know who had her ? what do i do with a dead body?she said once- guess who goes to jail? was she talking of what she knew or feared? she was not smart enough to know what to do with a dead body someone else killed or she did . someone had a dead body to get rid of eventually. if alive when dumped its even harder to imagine.

:waitasec: Yes.

I am not being fresh-but if we are to believe that Casey is continuing to fall on a sword because she believes her family will be killed now that her daughter has been killed, then she should just plead guilty and not risk the DP. Then she will have satisfied whatever karmic moment put her in the position of pissing off people who would have the ability to frame her so exquisitely.

If I were innocent of these charges, I would at the minimum give a shot at the truth before I would choose silence....easy for me to say sure.

I think Casey continues to be silent because 1.) She loves the attention she is receiving from the world and 2.) because she is refusing to fess up to what she did because then it is real.

Then she will have satisfied whatever karmic moment put her in the position of pissing off people who would have the ability to frame her so exquisitely.

You, my dear, need to write a book... what an exquisite turn of phrase.

sometimes i try and think of the most outragous defense that one can come up with to say caylee was not killed by her mom. i let my thoughts wander to the almost impossible but yet, we have heard some very weird scenerios already.

they can say someone had caylee and was giving casey time to come up with money, fix a problem she created or was part of. perhaps some shady buisness. she partied cause she though she could fix everything and get caylee back. she knew that or hoped that they were just bull s-- her . she felt no one would really hurt her child. after all she was part of the crowd. then she is told that she did not handle the alternative to keeping caylee safe right. she is given a dead child. she must make everyone believe she had no part in it. what does she do now> hide from everyone. make it look like a kidnap. stupid enough to take her own things from her own home and use to make it look like torture, duct tape , items . although she was not the killer she was now the one with her childs dead body. she does panic- yet she parties too. weird but true???

ok your turn-- remember this is just another crazy defense in land of make believe, YET, WHO KNOWS THE REAL STORY? the attorney may use this if they wish-lol

I just couldn't imagine ANYONE not calling the police - either in the beginning of the scenario, or, still following your scenario, when she received a dead Caylee. It defies common sense that a person would not call LE. I guess, maybe, if she was mixed up with a Tony Soprano type of truly vicious murdering drug dealers or mafia, MAYBE, but that's so far fetched and nothing has been shown to point to anything like that being the case.

I don't know if Casey did it or not, but I think we need to see more solid evidence for a conviction for murder 1.

To me, the duct tape screams sex offender. Recently in May I believe, a sex offender was charged with a similar offence in the same area - he lived just a few streets away. He had entered a house, taken the toddler (a girl) & bedding from her bed, dressed her in a pair of shorts, placed her in the garage and placed a pair of high heeled shoes next to her. The child woke up and pulled the duct tape off, waking up the parents who chased the offender but didn't catch him. He was later arrested on DNA evidence.

My horrifying thought is this. If he had done this to Caylee but she wasn't lucky enough to pull the duct tape off, he could have disposed of her in the trunk if the car was open in the garage, and this is a possibility given that they drive the car in there to take washing etc. out of the trunk. George had been at work the night of 15th so its quite likely Casey would have driven in because there would have been a space.
It would also explain why Caylee was wearing shorts, why the items with the body come from the house, why the duct tape, laundry bags and garbage bags are consistent with those stored in the Anthony garage, and why Caylee's shoes are missing. Casey might be driving around with a mystery smell in her car until she opens the trunk......
It would also explain why the cover-up. Firstly it would be incriminating for her. Secondly if she had later told her father, he may well have thought she did it. She may even have thought that he did it. But he would have helped her cover up because it would "kill Cindy". Casey herself may have thought that someone who was trying to teach her a lesson had done this given that she admitted herself that she had stolen money etc. It would explain why she didn't go back to the house while her parents were there, because it would be an intolerable situation, better to go elsewhere, get stoned, dissociate. It would also explain many of the family's inconsistencies in that Cindy doesn't know what happened but George and possibly Lee know more. Perhaps she went to Tony's on the 16th thinking her mother had taken Caylee, and didn't discover the horror in the boot until the next day. It may explain why she borrowed Tony's car to go to Chris's on 17th - couldn't risk him wanting to look at her car..

It sounds outlandish I know, but it's not so uncommon these days. In the next street to me, an offender was recently caught with a knife and a stocking over his head, interfering with a 6 year old boy who woke the parents & the father caught him.

It wouldn't explain why the family are still claiming that they don't believe the remains are Caylee.

I don't know if Casey did it or not, but I think we need to see more solid evidence for a conviction for murder 1.

To me, the duct tape screams sex offender. Recently in May I believe, a sex offender was charged with a similar offence in the same area - he lived just a few streets away. He had entered a house, taken the toddler (a girl) & bedding from her bed, dressed her in a pair of shorts, placed her in the garage and placed a pair of high heeled shoes next to her. The child woke up and pulled the duct tape off, waking up the parents who chased the offender but didn't catch him. He was later arrested on DNA evidence.

My horrifying thought is this. If he had done this to Caylee but she wasn't lucky enough to pull the duct tape off, he could have disposed of her in the trunk if the car was open in the garage, and this is a possibility given that they drive the car in there to take washing etc. out of the trunk. George had been at work the night of 15th so its quite likely Casey would have driven in because there would have been a space.
It would also explain why Caylee was wearing shorts, why the items with the body come from the house, why the duct tape, laundry bags and garbage bags are consistent with those stored in the Anthony garage, and why Caylee's shoes are missing. Casey might be driving around with a mystery smell in her car until she opens the trunk......
It would also explain why the cover-up. Firstly it would be incriminating for her. Secondly if she had later told her father, he may well have thought she did it. She may even have thought that he did it. But he would have helped her cover up because it would "kill Cindy". Casey herself may have thought that someone who was trying to teach her a lesson had done this given that she admitted herself that she had stolen money etc. It would explain why she didn't go back to the house while her parents were there, because it would be an intolerable situation, better to go elsewhere, get stoned, dissociate. It would also explain many of the family's inconsistencies in that Cindy doesn't know what happened but George and possibly Lee know more. Perhaps she went to Tony's on the 16th thinking her mother had taken Caylee, and didn't discover the horror in the boot until the next day. It may explain why she borrowed Tony's car to go to Chris's on 17th - couldn't risk him wanting to look at her car..

It sounds outlandish I know, but it's not so uncommon these days. In the next street to me, an offender was recently caught with a knife and a stocking over his head, interfering with a 6 year old boy who woke the parents & the father caught him.

It wouldn't explain why the family are still claiming that they don't believe the remains are Caylee.

I am trying to follow this line of thinking but where do the following actions by KC fall into place in this scenario?

Why did KC lie about a nanny involvement?

Why did KC lie about the locations that were later disproven:
empty apt at Sawgrass being Nanny residence
apt of Nanny's mother really being nursing home
employment at Universal

Why did KC lie about having spoken to Caylee by phone the day before her arrest?

Why has NOTHING KC told investigators be confirmed as a truth?

Why has Baez repeatedly stated in the media that they will reveal KC's story at trial and it will all make perfect sense to us?

WHY, AFTER 14 MONTHS INCARCERATED, WOULD SHE STILL BE TRYING TO PROTECT A MURDERING SEXUAL OFFENDER BY REMAINING QUIET????? :waitasec:

Oh, and why is it not possible in this recent case you mentioned (May 09) that that sex perp actually got the "idea" of using duct tape to quiet his victim after hearing and seeing details of duct tape involvement in Caylee's death on television and through media sources?

Oh, and why is it not possible in this recent case you mentioned (May 09) that that sex perp actually got the "idea" of using duct tape to quiet his victim after hearing and seeing details of duct tape involvement in Caylee's death on television and through media sources?

Kent he had committed the same act in 2007. I had considered Inspector's scenario and ran across roadblocks like the ones you proposed. I am surprised the defense used Kronk as a fall guy instead of this perp.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19489838/detail.html

ETA: This a google map showing distance from the Publix on Curry Ford and Dean Rd.(mentioned in article) to Hopespring Dr.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...6109,-81.25411&spn=0.030321,0.076818&t=h&z=14

I am not being fresh-but if we are to believe that Casey is continuing to fall on a sword because she believes her family will be killed now that her daughter has been killed, then she should just plead guilty and not risk the DP. Then she will have satisfied whatever karmic moment put her in the position of pissing off people who would have the ability to frame her so exquisitely.

If I were innocent of these charges, I would at the minimum give a shot at the truth before I would choose silence....easy for me to say sure.

I think Casey continues to be silent because 1.) She loves the attention she is receiving from the world and 2.) because she is refusing to fess up to what she did because then it is real.

http://personalgrowthcourses.net/video/conspiracy_of_silence

Anything is possible.

Kent he had committed the same act in 2007. I had considered Inspector's scenario and ran across roadblocks like the ones you proposed. I am surprised the defense used Kronk as a fall guy instead of this perp.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19489838/detail.html

ETA: This a google map showing distance from the Publix on Curry Ford and Dean Rd.(mentioned in article) to Hopespring Dr.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...6109,-81.25411&spn=0.030321,0.076818&t=h&z=14

Very interesting then....did he also use duct tape in the 2007 incident? It sure would have made more sense for the defense to throw this perp against the wall to see if he would stick then!!!

when you think of all the effort she put into the untruths, taking police to universal and every thing else ,i must believe that she does not think of the worst case scenerios.do you think she ever thought it would come to this? in private in her own silent thoughts she must be thinking what can i possible tell my attornys to say that has not been said, not found to be a lie, or not going to get me the death penalty. only way would be to say i gave her to someone - do not even know who the he-- they were. i was so out of it doing something i could not admit was illegal. i hardly remember were i left her at. days went by and i tried to recall something. i could not. now days turn into a month and mom asks every day were is caylee. how can i say i do not know. they call with the news something went terrible wrong-the words on her myspace. does she even know who had her ? what do i do with a dead body?she said once- guess who goes to jail? was she talking of what she knew or feared? she was not smart enough to know what to do with a dead body someone else killed or she did . someone had a dead body to get rid of eventually. if alive when dumped its even harder to imagine.
Casey's untruths don't seem to take any effort at all. She's been lying for years. Actually, telling the truth may be the hard part for her (obviously)...lying comes too d#mn naturally, IMO

I thought Casey was at home with Cindy. Caylee had a dip in the pool...but it was too chilly for Casey. Then it was almost bedtime and the girls hung out. Casey's cell pings put her in the area (IIRC) and George and Cindy both said the two of them were home the next morning. Do you think that she killed Caylee in her bedroom...then snuck out?

But for the fact that GA HIMSELF said he saw a LIVE Caylee leave with KC on the morning of the 16th....and KC places HERSELF in handing a LIVE Caylee over to an IMAGINARY nanny....where does this "decomposing body in the trunk" come into play???

Cut and pasted by me from the above post as well :

"To me, the duct tape screams sex offender. Recently in May I believe, a sex offender was charged with a similar offence in the same area - he lived just a few streets away. He had entered a house, taken the toddler (a girl) & bedding from her bed, dressed her in a pair of shorts, placed her in the garage and placed a pair of high heeled shoes next to her. The child woke up and pulled the duct tape off, waking up the parents who chased the offender but didn't catch him. He was later arrested on DNA evidence"

What is the "similar offense"?? Murdering a child and placing her in the trunk of a car?? AND....the defense is already equating "duct tape" with RK's ex wifes "story"....although, if their attack on RK doesn't work for them, they might move on to the "sex offender" scenario. Although...one would think, that would have been the FIRST direction they would have tried to go with, having the other incident you posted being so close to the area.

All IMO...

Bold by me.

First immediate thought before even finishing your post; where in the above scenario do you propose an innocent Casey would believe her daughter to be, whilst driving around care free for days with "mystery smell"?

(Above sentence bolded by me)

That's amusing, because KC didn't have a problem with money....KC's mantra was "no money, no problem".....she just STOLE it from any one of her best friends at that time....THEN, used it to buy bra's and beer for her new boyfriend....NOT to "settle a debt" to get her child back alive.

Bold by me.

First immediate thought before even finishing your post; where in the above scenario do you propose an innocent Casey would believe her daughter to be, whilst driving around care free for days with "mystery smell"?
She also doesn't seem too terribly concerned for her parents well-being. Heck, she yelled obscenities at her dad while handing over the gas cans.

Sorry, but I don't see that flying at all...

She partied because she thought she'd get Caylee back that way?

She stole money to buy clothes for herself and groceries to make Tony dinner because she thought she'd get Caylee back that way?

She got a tattoo saying La Bella Vida and got a manicure because she'd get Caylee back that way?

She pretended to have a job she hadn't had for years because she'd get Caylee back that way?

She snapped her chewey on the way to her attorney's wearing shorts and basically sticking it up everyone because she thought she'd get Caylee back that way?

I could go on and on and on (ad almost infinitum), but I think it's pretty obvious. Juries are not stupid.

If that's what the defense are hanging their hat on, they may as well not bother, they'd be a loughing stock and only multiplying the damage she's already done, by miles.

JMHO.

;)This sounds like a good closing argument ... should repost it on that thread.

Very interesting then....did he also use duct tape in the 2007 incident? It sure would have made more sense for the defense to throw this perp against the wall to see if he would stick then!!!

Actually I just read the incident report and it appears he just gagged the 2007 victim. The information is hard to read with all the redactions.

2007 incident report:
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19495772/detail.html

We had discussed this perp in the SODDI thread and the posters here pretty much shredded any idea of his involvement in this case to smitherings. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela