If you agree or disagree with the verdict, let us know why

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting statement from Juror JF in one of her interviews.

"Ford blames the media for much of what has happened after the verdict that led to much anger and many protests.

"I think the media helped them to determine what their thoughts are," she says. "I think the media helped to determine the case before the jury saw it."
http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-ne...ing-ar-244875/

The media, she says. How about the common person being able to connect the dots? Sheesh.

You know what ticks me off,,,, look at how long this thread is,,,, look at how many days this has been discussed,,,, yet JF (as well as the other 11) couldn't spend more than 10 hours discussing it - disgusting!

I highly doubt they would edit a "juror's remarks" about a high profile case such as this. I'm sure GMA should have the transcript posted to their site should you want to check it out. It should be word for word. To assume your logic is correct on editing them to their liking would be the same as what JF did......blame it on the media. Not criticizing your theory, just trying to say that with the potential to make JF's comments even more inflammatory than they have already been, I would be very surprised that GMA would take a chance at doing just that.

I had a contract from NBC that I had to sign and within this contract it stated that they could edited your segment for time and content. When I asked about this they said not to be concerned however when the segment aired damn if they didn't edit a couple of parts out that changed the entire meaning of what I was saying.

I will look for the contract and post it. It's somewhere in my maze of paperwork that I should be doing instead of this :)

You know what ticks me off,,,, look at how long this thread is,,,, look at how many days this has been discussed,,,, yet JF (as well as the other 11) couldn't spend more than 10 hours discussing it - disgusting!

Another big difference is,no one on this thread seems to have changed their position.
The jurors went from 10-2 on the Felony one vote,then 6-6 on the manslaughter,yet by halfway through the 2nd day you had 12 NG's . Something HINKY happened IMO.

IMO, the verdict the jury handed down WAS an insult. What about Caylee?.........remember her? If one has to be concerned as to whether their comments will insult the jury, so be it. It's how that individual feels about their verdict and the reasons why. No one is attacking individual jurors, so what's the concern?
bbm
A most important point Baznme!

The only reason this thread is so long is because all of us are saying the same things over and over again and it appears that all of us are a stubborn bunch:innocent:

The only reason this thread is so long is because all of us are saying the same things over and over again and it appears that all of us are a stubborn bunch:innocent:

We could only wish just one of the twelve would have been stubborn and hung the jury... I just can't understand how out of twelve people not one had reasonable doubt that ex-ICA did indeed murder Caylee. The evidence wasn't that hard to understand that it ALL pointed to ex-ICA. MOO

bbm
A most important point Baznme!

This is emotion IMO. Everyone wants justice for Caylee and most feel that would have been giving CA the needle, some feel they need more proof before they can be 100% positive that CA is the right person and acted alone.

It's like a hit and run (I know nothing like a murder of a child) and you get the license plate number but you don't see the person driving. The cops go to the house and there are a possible 3 people in that home that could've been driving but they all deny it. Who do you charge?

It's in this particular thread, pages back. I'd have to go back and re-read the thread to direct you there, and I just feel that I shouldn't have to.. honestly :)

Really? Have you asked for any threads, quotes, directions, etc? It's such an easy nice thing.

Both CA and GA have tried to shift the blame away from FCA. CA's fatal flaw was her frantic and truthful call to 911, She will curse herself forever for that. One of CA's initial cover-ups was when she explained that she wasn't worried at first, that FCA took Caylee Marie "to bond". I do believe that CA and FCA had a rip-roaring memorable verbal and physical brawl the evening of June 15th. This makes it even more credible that this night was the last time CA and GA saw Caylee Marie.
CA did not want the info about this fight to be on record, an assumption might be made that FCA took off in a rage with Caylee Marie. But this is probably what happened.
CA was the script writer for GA after her big-mouth faux pas calling 911. So, GA had to say that he did see FCA leave with Caylee Marie the afternoon of the 16th. Had to stress that it was just like any other ordinary day when FCA left for “work” with Caylee Marie, and she may work late and stay with the nanny that night. They didn't have time to get all three synchronized about this important time frame. Here is where FCA's first statement to LE was odd and should have been re-examined and shredded. She claimed that on June 16th sometime between the hours of 9am and 1pm she dropped Caylee Marie off at Sawgrass Apartments where the nanny Zenaida lived. Zenaida was the non-existing nanny who watched Caylee Marie while FCA went to her non-existing job.
Remember in JB's outrageous opening statement where he lied and said that Caylee Marie drowned on June 16th. Note the time statement: “ Early morning hours, the exact time is not known. It could have been early afternoon, actually it was early morning hours.” This was vague on purpose. Just in case a neighbor or someone was nearby and could have claimed they heard/saw nothing. It took them three years to create this story, and all the other crap that JB tossed out was just that – crap. He had to dilute this drowning statement by dumping in a whole lot of lengthy lies for the jury, to confuse them and fill their heads with sexual abuse, and never mind the duct tape. No fingerprints on the duct tape, no blood on FCA’s clothes, no mud, so that proves this little lady did not kill that child.
Who are you going to believe…the truth, LE, the undiluted facts clearly and honestly presented. CA and GA lied to save their daughter. But that doesn’t mean that FCA should have been acquitted.
Yes, I know about the chloroform search number fiasco, but the fact that CA was willing to commit perjury to claim she made that search – well that should have helped sign FCA’s guilty verdict. Those people testifying who knew/smelled that odor of decomp, and the dogs, they are all liars, you think? No, look at GA. Look at him hang his head. Does he look “guilty? Yah. GA may have been guilty of sleeping with KH, and I don’t blame him for denying that in front of the whole world. Did he molest FCA, or hate to even say what others hinted at, molest Caylee Marie. (CA would have fixed him the very first time, he would have been locked up, you don’t mess with her girls.) GA was not a pervert. GA did not molest FCA. But the DT had to blame somebody or else FCA was without a doubt going to be found guilty, look at all that undeniable circumstantial evidence. So, GA, who unfortunately had during prior testimony by JB, of course, said that he would lie to protect FCA, that he would fail to appear if he had to testify against her. So GA was set up, don’t know if he agreed to this, if he was told that it was FCA’s only chance, that the DT wouldn’t press him about the sex abuse after the opening statement by JB.
When I watch a nature show and see a wild animal chased down, in agony, I feel some discomfort. I don’t like to see suffering, and look away, mute the cries. What I saw that day was GA suffering. He was trapped in the lies spun by the DT, and of course he was shamed to hear those awful accusations. Did you notice how little time JB actually devoted to the DT version of Caylee Marie’s accidental drowning? A few sentences, and no clear concise believable explanations of what happened to Caylee Marie’s lifeless body that GA was holding. No way to explain that duct tape and bagging, dumping near FCA’s pet burial grounds. He tossed in more spicy articles, so you wouldn’t focus on that.
Later JB bought in the DT’s “grief expert”, who hadn’t been listed as a witness before this went to the jury. She was a last minute addition, just like the accidental drowning. JB blurred it up some more with grief and burying beloved pets. A sure way to reach the hearts of the jury. But make it be GA that was the one who had the tasks of grave digger, and he was the owner of the famous Henkle’s duct tape.
I am willing to bet that CA had trained Caylee Marie well, that the pool was off-limits unless she was with “someone she could trust”. I believe that CA was willing to go along with the drowning scenario only to save her sorry-azz daughter from being judged a murderer. Small sacrifices, actually, fair exchange Caylee Marie, who was already dead, and GA, who might as well be. Well, CA got her wish. FCA got hers. Now, bring on the Karma.
IMO

molestation is pretty darn hard to prove EVER! The perp doesn't usually get on the stand and say Why yes, I did. and, Victims rarely tell.

As far as the drowning theory, the pictures helped to infer it could have happened.

All my own opinion.
May I remind you this was a MURDER case.
The dufense's OS was about sexual abuse. Baez played a dirty trick. The judge should have stopped that bs when it started.

Let me clarify "real" Real as opposed to imaginary. They were friends by their own admission. Their value as a friend is not devalued by their ability or inability to see through a very seasoned and convincing liar.

Sociopath doesn't make you a murderer.

BBM. This is my number one reason why the jury missed, with just such handcuffed reasoning that fails to use this valuable insight into the mind of Casey Anthony and picture the sequence of events that could take place as a result of this mental illness.

They then compound the error by failing to correctly identify George Anthony as a social personality, instead dreaming up wild possibilities of sexual abuse of Casey and Caylee both.

There is a way to predict human behavior. The juror that fails us is the one who uses baseless hunches, faulty body language cues, preconceived notions and ultimately an unwillingess to face up to the gruesome fact that someone like pretty little Casey Anthony COULD be that cold heartedly EVIL.

http://youtu.be/ZoGUTCfXPrU

I'll give you my theory, even if it opens the room for insults in my direction :)

Since GA and CA were rebuilding their relationship, he didn't want something bad to happen to Caylee on his watch, it would reflect upon him and being a bad grandparent.

GA threw Casey into the mix because it would also reflect her as a bad parent for not paying attention to Caylee.

And, maybe neither one of them wanted to cause so much pain to CA by telling her what truly happened, maybe they both were afraid she'd lose it. But, it would be a lot easier for someone in their shoes to believe that if it was covered up maybe it'll go over more smoothly. That would take their personal responsibility out of the equation and they could blame someone else for it.

MOO.
Bbm, <modsnip>, imo. If you believe that, you don't believe anything said about FCA in or out of court.

No way GA-ex LE or CA- nurse wouldn't have called 911.

IMO that point is moot really.....GA would have called 911 as would CA.
Caylee didn't drown.
FCA killed her child.
Walked out of jail free.

This is emotion IMO. Everyone wants justice for Caylee and most feel that would have been giving CA the needle, some feel they need more proof before they can be 100% positive that CA is the right person and acted alone.

It's like a hit and run (I know nothing like a murder of a child) and you get the license plate number but you don't see the person driving. The cops go to the house and there are a possible 3 people in that home that could've been driving but they all deny it. Who do you charge?

Really? Okay.

Going on the assumption you are a cop with some common sense....

You don't charge the person who called 911 and brought you there in the first place because
obviously at that time they didn't know the hit and run was a hit and run.

And you don't charge the person who knows to call and report an accident and begged someone in the house to talk to the cops, the FBI or anyone else they could think of about what happened.

You charge the person who lies through their teeth, acts like nothing happened and has the faint whiff of burned rubber coming somewhere.

At the time of the accident and panic hiding / disposing of the body, she had no idea she would sit in jail for 3 years. This was June 08. That hadn't yet. Most likely she was panicking fearing jail for abuse and thinking no one would believe it was an accident. She stated in an interview her mother would never forgive her. Casey fabricated this perfect life (of lies) A great job, good money, great love life, great social life, she clearly had many real friends who testified how likeable she was. Caylee drowned on her watch and evidence of her drugging her (abuse) didn't fit the life she created (lied about) Her coping / changing mechanism for everything not perfect in her life was to lie and create a new reality.

5-10-20 is a guess on my part and a guess of a random number of years fear in Caseys mind if my theory was correct.

There is not one shred of anything that points to a drowning and FCA panicing. FCA is a psychopath/she killed her child, went to Blockbuster with TonE and then to his place. FCA continued to whooop it up for 30 more days.
Psychopaths don't panic.

It isn't emotion.

For 3 years I studied this case, the docs, the facts and then watched the trial.

Circumstantial evidence was presented during trial. The evidence, the testimony and common sense confirmed my opinion that FCA killed her daughter.
It's such a logical, normal way to reach a conclusion. The jury imo failed and failed miserably. As stated before, it's no wonder most of them are in hiding.

Really? Okay.

You don't charge the person who called 911 and brought you there in the first place because

And you don't charge the person who knows to call and report an accident and begged someone in the house to talk to the cops, the FBI or anyone else they could think of about what happened.

You charge the person who lies through their teeth, acts like nothing happened and has the faint whiff of burned rubber coming somewhere.

:rocker::tyou:

Really? Okay.

I know silly comparison however it's late here so please forgive me...in the example I gave, I am the one who called 911 btw not the person who caused the accident...so we are going to the house full of liars....

Yes but each side has stated that all of the A's lied/hid evidence at some point during this case. Cindy lied on the stand.

If Casey was the ONLY one who lived in that house, the only one who was responsible for the care of Caylee, the only one with access to the family computer, the gas cans, the shed, the pool..I could go on and on. She wasn't and they were all proved to be liars or not forthcoming throughout the entire case.

I don't get it. The DT said over and over again to the jury, don't let your emotion convict FCA. So, the jury listened to JB's sexual slime and they swallowed it, and let their emotion run free with FCA.

I know silly comparison however it's late here so please forgive me...in the example I gave, I am the one who called 911 btw not the person who caused the accident...so we are going to the house full of liars....

Yes but each side has stated that all of the A's lied/hid evidence at some point during this case. Cindy lied on the stand.

If Casey was the ONLY one who lived in that house, the only one who was responsible for the care of Caylee, the only one with access to the family computer, the gas cans, the shed, the pool..I could go on and on. She wasn't and they were all proved to be liars or not forthcoming throughout the entire case.

BBM. Only one, ONE, of the people in that household had the HALLMARKS of a sociopath. Only one of them had the cold heart necessary to throw their baby in the swamp in a garbage bag left to rot and be eaten by animals. Only one of them had the complete lack of care and empathy necessary to lie to investigators and lead them on a wild goose chase for months, wasting everyone's time and money.

ONE.

http://youtu.be/ZoGUTCfXPrU

I wish they had been able to submit this for evidence. I know it would have done it for me.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.02.16 Document Release: Stain on Trunk Liner

I had asked in that thread whether that photo was shown in trial. I've gone through a lot of the testimony but haven't been able to verify it (but it's difficult since they don't show everything on camera). If it wasn't shown that would be odd since there was a ruling that stain evidence would be allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech