IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime Jan 2019 #3 *SMOLLETT ARRESTED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is muuuuch more to this story. I’m going to wait for more to be revealed. Could there be a relationship gone bad and revenge involved? Seems like something else is going on here not yet revealed.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I don’t see a palm tree in the letter. I see someone with wild hair with stick figure body and legs. Big head with hair and legs at the bottom holding a noose around his neck but arms held high I guess. Y’all got some funky looking palm trees around you, lol. Mine don’t have roots that show. Someone unseen pointing the “drill” squirt gun at him. Maybe JS will be nice enough to clarify what he meant to draw.

IMOO, JMO

ETA: my husband says it’s a tree. I still see head with stick legs.

Last edited:
Jussie Smollett Apologizes to 'Empire' Cast and Crew, Maintains Innocence

Sources on the "Empire" set tell us the cast and crew were waiting at least 30 minutes for Jussie to begin the scheduled scene. When he eventually showed his face he was very emotional, and surrounded by his family.

We're told he addressed everyone on set, saying ..."I’m sorry I’ve put you all through this and not answered any calls. I wanted to say I’m sorry and, you know me, I would never do this to any of you, you are my family. I swear to God, I did not do this.”

After that, he left the set. We're told it was obvious Jussie had been crying a lot, so producers said he would have to come back later. He did, and we're told he is currently shooting the scene.

That should be interesting - as he is cut from the show, there's a trial to determine whether he faked a crime to advance his career? Curious to see this acting sequence!

CBS Chicago

Jussie Smollett's legal team is condemning the handling of his case today. “Today we witnessed an organized law enforcement spectacle that has no place in the American legal system. The presumption of innocence, a bedrock in the search for justice, was trampled upon at the expense of Mr. Smollett and notably, on the eve of a Mayoral election. Mr. Smollett is a young man of impeccable character and integrity who fiercely and solemnly maintains his innocence and feels betrayed by a system that apparently wants to skip due process and proceed directly to sentencing.”

Police Say Jussie Smollett Paid Two Men By Check To Stage Attack; ‘This Publicity Stunt Was A Scar That Chicago Didn’t Earn’

Narcissism to the nth degree. Absolutely pathological. Even when caught: deny, deny, deny. Make it everyone else's fault.

I knew that the fallback plan would be to completely blame the brothers in the conspiracy. They bought the rope, they had the magazines with letters cut out.

Poor wittle, baby, Jussie was duped and victimized by men he tried to help by giving them money to visit family in Africa. And they tried to get him addicted to drugs! And again, the culture of this country is against Jussie Smollett, an openly gay, black, Democrat. End of opening argument.

Take a plea buddy!

NEW: Jussie Smollett's legal team cites Chicago's mayoral election as a reason their client is wrongfully accused: "The presumption of innocence, a bedrock in the search for justice, was trampled upon at the expense of Mr. Smollett and notably, on the eve of a Mayoral election."

MORE: "Today we witnessed an organized law enforcement spectacle that has no place in the American legal system. Mr. Smollett is a young man of impeccable character and integrity who fiercely and solemnly maintains his innocence."

Rob Elgas on Twitter

BBM. He's 38 years old, isn't he?
That's a middle aged man.

Every middle aged man who has not previously deceived law officials should be given the benefit of the doubt. If that man has a previous record, less benefit of the doubt should be given.
The presumption of innocence is always in place.
As evidence is revealed, opinions are formed.

Smollett "trampled."

Narcissism to the nth degree. Absolutely pathological. Even when caught: deny, deny, deny. Make it everyone else's fault.

I knew that the fallback plan would be to completely blame the brothers in the conspiracy. They bought the rope, they had the magazines with letters cut out.

Poor wittle, baby, Jussie was duped and victimized by men he tried to help by giving them money to visit family in Africa. And they tried to get him addicted to drugs! And again, the culture of this country is against Jussie Smollett, an openly gay, black, Democrat. End of opening argument.

Take a plea buddy!

"Narcissism to the nth degree. Absolutely pathological. Even when caught: deny, deny, deny. Make it everyone else's fault."
Yes, perfectly stated. And the irony that the one person (not to be named) who JS railed against online who he has these things so much in common with.

This legal team is as disgusting to me as he is.

None of this nonsense will do anything but piss off people even more.
IMO

NEW: Jussie Smollett's legal team cites Chicago's mayoral election as a reason their client is wrongfully accused: "The presumption of innocence, a bedrock in the search for justice, was trampled upon at the expense of Mr. Smollett and notably, on the eve of a Mayoral election."

MORE: "Today we witnessed an organized law enforcement spectacle that has no place in the American legal system. Mr. Smollett is a young man of impeccable character and integrity who fiercely and solemnly maintains his innocence."

Rob Elgas on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member