Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got to have had some head trauma after March 4th and maybe even before, too and then to get another beating on top of all the others... This child must have had physical damage to his brain.
Sorry, Trudie, this was meant to be in reply to your post.

I don’t know how the little fella had motor skills & could be expected to wash & stack dishes.
The bruised hip is concerning also. Was she trying to prevent him from walking? WTH is wrong with JC & Drew. How do people even think of such torture?
Smh.

I'm sure the dad has a part in this. You don't march around the house in a military uniform and then claim you told the mom no corporal punishment.

I still think AJ did fall down the stairs or was pushed. P was probably speaking the truth. Maybe his parents were fighting and he got shoved out of the way and fell down the stairs. Whether the fall was March 4th or April 14th/15th, who knows. P has probably witnessed so much. I'm sure he is getting counseling.

I’m not sure I believe everything Drew said. He is an attorney and can probably charm a snake. Either 1. He started feeling guilty after that video was shown (unlikely) or 2. He saw it as an escape goat to pin it all on her and since he led them to the body and cooperated more, he’s looking more like some dropped charges in his lawyer mind. He’s playing his cards as they’re dealt. This story has bothered me for days and I feel crazy thinking about it as much as I have.

I'm sure the dad has a part in this. You don't march around the house in a military uniform and then claim you told the mom no corporal punishment.

I still think AJ did fall down the stairs or was pushed. P was probably speaking the truth. Maybe his parents were fighting and he got shoved out of the way and fell down the stairs. Whether the fall was March 4th or April 14th/15th, who knows. P has probably witnessed so much. I'm sure he is getting counseling.

And around the time the deranged duo met is the appx time Drew was ordered to have neuropsych’ exam. So, someone had reason to order such an extensive exam. He was also an opiate/cocaine addict.
With their backgrounds, I’m only surprised someone didn’t die sooner. Idk why they even wanted the kids, because they only cramped their style, imo.
As far as his debt, did all his money go up his nose or in her veins?

I don’t know how the little fella had motor skills & could be expected to wash & stack dishes.
The bruised hip is concerning also. Was she trying to prevent him from walking? WTH is wrong with JC & Drew. How do people even think of such torture?
Smh.
Just don't know, I'll never understand it. Still think JC was the perpetrator but Drew's inability to stop it makes him just as accountable.

Also, he knows exactly her past and as to why she got her first child taken away, wasn’t he kind’ve slaved around by them but it was more pointed at her when he was taken the first time?

I’m not sure I believe everything Drew said. He is an attorney and can probably charm a snake. Either 1. He started feeling guilty after that video was shown (unlikely) or 2. He saw it as an escape goat to pin it all on her and since he led them to the body and cooperated more, he’s looking more like some dropped charges in his lawyer mind. He’s playing his cards as they’re dealt. This story has bothered me for days and I feel crazy thinking about it as much as I have.

One good thing, any sentence he gets will be a death sentence for him, I think. No jury will have an iota of mercy on either party.
This clearly never even had to start. They didn’t appreciate their kids, all they had to do was surrender them, we know family wanted them. They could have went on living in their chosen manner, no one would have cared.
For reasons we will never know, they wanted those kids in their ‘hell hole on dole’.

Makes me sick to my stomach.............

Six weeks before the parents charged with Andrew “A.J.” Freund’s murder reported their 5-year-old missing, his mother allegedly filmed a video on her phone that showed the boy badly beaten.

In the March 4 video, a voice that appears to be A.J.’s mom is overheard “berating A.J. for urinating on his bed,” according to a court document in the case obtained by PEOPLE. The boy himself is seen lying on the bare mattress, “naked except for some small bandages around both wrists and circling his hips,” the document states.

It continues: “A.J. is seen to be holding an ice pack to his face and when he removes it he is seen to have deep red bruising around his eyes, and yellowish-green bruising around his neck and upper chest. It did not appear from the video that A.J. received professional medical attention.”

So kind of JC to provide an ice pack. At least it proves she knew AJ was injured & needed help.
As far as his wrists, did she restrain him during her savage, brutal attacks?

ITA that the cold shower was a resuscitation attempt after AJ lost consciousness, maybe had seizures. Based on the brief statement of cause of death, I am wondering if AJ was on the floor and one or both of them just repeatedly kicked him in the head. Poor boy.

Vile despicable people, both of them. That woman is a monstrosity. She had needle marks in her neck!?! Does the jail allow hate mail?
She's not worth the postage stamp,so I wouldn't waste my time on her. Just let her disappear into the bowels of prison,and forget about her. She will probably have to be kept in solitary. For her own safety. She would probably love getting any kind of mail, attention. Even hate mail,so she can play victim.
So let her suffer in the cold empty nothingness she created.
MOO

She's not worth the postage stamp,so I wouldn't waste my time on her. Just let her disappear into the bowels of prison,and forget about her. She will probably have to be kept in solitary. For her own safety. She would probably love getting any kind of mail, attention. Even hate mail,so she can play victim.
So let her suffer in the cold empty nothingness she created.
MOO

Yea, she’s never coming out, imo.
As far as prison, people adjust, they have no choice.
She’ll be with women guilty of the same or worse.
Imo, someone like JC gives no thought to their victim.
Bet right now she’s thinking “he wet his pants/bed, he had to be punished.”
Makes ya wonder how she’d cope with an infant in a diaper, huh?

Six weeks before the parents charged with Andrew “A.J.” Freund’s murder reported their 5-year-old missing, his mother allegedly filmed a video on her phone that showed the boy badly beaten.

In the March 4 video, a voice that appears to be A.J.’s mom is overheard “berating A.J. for urinating on his bed,” according to a court document in the case obtained by PEOPLE. The boy himself is seen lying on the bare mattress, “naked except for some small bandages around both wrists and circling his hips,” the document states.

It continues: “A.J. is seen to be holding an ice pack to his face and when he removes it he is seen to have deep red bruising around his eyes, and yellowish-green bruising around his neck and upper chest. It did not appear from the video that A.J. received professional medical attention.”

So kind of JC to provide an ice pack. At least it proves she knew AJ was injured & needed help.
As far as his wrists, did she restrain him during her savage, brutal attacks?
Judge,DCFS, Emergency Doc. This partly your handiwork. So many people sounded the siren for Andrew, so many reached out to save Andrew. A few of you were just enough to be Andrew's death Nell.
MOO

I don’t know how anyone could even live in such filth. Alongside the physical abuse if he wouldn’t have died from head trauma, I could’ve seen some toxicity forming in his body from the environmental factors causing a major life threatening infection. Bed wetting would be the least of my worried if I lived in a house like that.

I added the following info to the Timeline and the Court Dates:

May 3, 2019 - Friday
  • COURT - Status (Attorney) 9:00 am (AF)
    • A judge appointed a special public defender to represent AF
    • After filling out an affidavit detailing any debts, bank accounts or assets, McHenry County Judge Robert Wilbrandt appointed Special Public Defender Henry Sugden
    • AF reported owing $50,000 in credit card debts, and noted that his home is in foreclosure. He also indicated that he worked for a contracting company, but wasn't certain whether he still had a job
    • Attorneys with the McHenry County Public Defender's Office could not be assigned to AF’s case because Assistant Public Defender Richard Behof was previously appointed to represent JC
    • Sugden has until Tuesday, May 7th to file any motions he would like to be addressed at AF’s next court date on May 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rixada