Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Six weeks before the parents charged with Andrew “A.J.” Freund’s murder reported their 5-year-old missing, his mother allegedly filmed a video on her phone that showed the boy badly beaten.

In the March 4 video, a voice that appears to be A.J.’s mom is overheard “berating A.J. for urinating on his bed,” according to a court document in the case obtained by PEOPLE. The boy himself is seen lying on the bare mattress, “naked except for some small bandages around both wrists and circling his hips,” the document states.

It continues: “A.J. is seen to be holding an ice pack to his face and when he removes it he is seen to have deep red bruising around his eyes, and yellowish-green bruising around his neck and upper chest. It did not appear from the video that A.J. received professional medical attention.”

So kind of JC to provide an ice pack. At least it proves she knew AJ was injured & needed help.
As far as his wrists, did she restrain him during her savage, brutal attacks?

This photo was posted along with another picture. It was identified (by a friend of hers) as the Woodstock Hospital ER. I wondered if this was when AJ told the doctor, “maybe my mom didn't mean to hurt me?”

JC certainly wanted to document that the whole family made a trip to the ER though with posting the two photos on her Facebook page.

JMO

ETA: The other pic is the one JC used when she posted about AJ being missing. The two photos were taken at the same time though.
Geeze, sad that their family photo was in an ER.

According to the article, JC will have no say in the matter:

Once her baby is born, the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services will receive a call from the hospital to initiate its involvement with the child, said Jassen Strokosch, the agency's spokesman.

"... Plans for the newborn will need to include permanency in another home," Strokosch said. "This could be with relatives or another foster care home. Ultimately, the decision will be up to a judge, but most likely the goal will be to work toward adoption."

JoAnn Cunningham: A 7-month pregnant mother is in jail accused of killing her son - CNN

"Whatever judge oversees the custody of the newborn child will certainly take the family's wishes into account when determining what is in the best interest of the child," Strokosch said.

Yes, probably screaming at each other before choosing the shower attempt as opposed to dialling 911 for help.
There are so many permutations that this torture scenario could have. I have wondered if the shower was the compromise to beating him, did JC slow burn after not being able to punish him her way? Did she go back and beat him so badly? Freund Sr. had said that she was the one who did the CPR search.

Six weeks before the parents charged with Andrew “A.J.” Freund’s murder reported their 5-year-old missing, his mother allegedly filmed a video on her phone that showed the boy badly beaten.

In the March 4 video, a voice that appears to be A.J.’s mom is overheard “berating A.J. for urinating on his bed,” according to a court document in the case obtained by PEOPLE. The boy himself is seen lying on the bare mattress, “naked except for some small bandages around both wrists and circling his hips,” the document states.

It continues: “A.J. is seen to be holding an ice pack to his face and when he removes it he is seen to have deep red bruising around his eyes, and yellowish-green bruising around his neck and upper chest. It did not appear from the video that A.J. received professional medical attention.”

So kind of JC to provide an ice pack. At least it proves she knew AJ was injured & needed help.
Usually, greenish/yellowish bruises are older bruises or are from deeper tissue, iirc.

small bandages around both wrists and circling his hips,” the document states.

Snipped for brevity. Bolding mine.

Ita.

Was thinking about the wrist bandages... you beat me to it.
What in god's name were they doing to AJ ? :( :mad:

I think this will get worse.
More torture. More of a daily,brutal existence.
This was not an isolated experience, but abuse on a daily and hourly basis.

If you are blessed with a child--- you do not have the right to mistreat him/her in any way.
They're not your "possession".
You are tasked to rear them in a safe, responsible, and loving environment.

A child is a privilege that isn't granted to everyone.

There are so many permutations that this torture scenario could have. I have wondered if the shower was the compromise to beating him, did JC slow burn after not being able to punish him her way? Did she go back and beat him so badly? Freund Sr. had said that she was the one who did the CPR search.

If we can believe him? Really, I can see her using his phone, to make it appear he searched.
In the amount of time required to search, 911 could have been advised.
March 04 is when he needed an ambulance, imo.
Of course the reason he was abused wasn’t really over bedwetting, that was an excuse, imo. Clearly JC was not Hannah Homemaker, if not for needing to lock AJ in his room, she wouldn’t know if he had wet the bed, imo.

I think this will get worse.
More torture. More of a daily,brutal existence.
This was not an isolated experience, but abuse on a daily and hourly basis.

The full autopsy report will be telling.

I’ll say it again, I hope she’s receiving bags of hate mail, so she knows what the world thinks of her.

Attachments

• 85ED8F32-AE77-430A-BDAF-862BD67392CC.jpeg
    85ED8F32-AE77-430A-BDAF-862BD67392CC.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 94911CB5-A7B2-4445-B7AB-A0A20B5B07AC.jpeg
    94911CB5-A7B2-4445-B7AB-A0A20B5B07AC.jpeg
    180.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 19A9241A-27B3-40D0-AA9F-E174473F01E7.jpeg
    19A9241A-27B3-40D0-AA9F-E174473F01E7.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 48
  • 6AB26EE4-0403-44F2-A396-E4A14CEE39CE.jpeg
    6AB26EE4-0403-44F2-A396-E4A14CEE39CE.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 49
  • 0FA5E29E-EAC6-4B05-B132-2544F4553513.jpeg
    0FA5E29E-EAC6-4B05-B132-2544F4553513.jpeg
    78.7 KB · Views: 52
  • 0ECE09BE-1851-4E9F-AE63-96E39D62B073.jpeg
    0ECE09BE-1851-4E9F-AE63-96E39D62B073.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 5E163ACC-18A5-4BF7-A478-F8EC591A585A.jpeg
    5E163ACC-18A5-4BF7-A478-F8EC591A585A.jpeg
    161.1 KB · Views: 52
  • E0F60E71-0E1E-4DC4-B9C2-8A99419F3AE2.jpeg
    E0F60E71-0E1E-4DC4-B9C2-8A99419F3AE2.jpeg
    215.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
AAARhyE.img

Whatever scenario did take place, it was so horrific that it resulted in his death.

Whatever scenario did take place, it was so horrific that it resulted in his death.

The March 04 assault was so severe, with more brutality inflicted upon already existing trauma, imo. Then, to be locked in his sparsely furnished room, with only his thoughts....., just beyond comprehension.
He must have been so confused when he was not abused.
Was it a cycle? Beatings followed by “mommy didn’t mean to hurt you, mommy loves you, let’s play, have a cookie....”, then all he!! Erupted over the slightest thing ?

He's got to have had some head trauma after March 4th and maybe even before, too and then to get another beating on top of all the others... This child must have had physical damage to his brain.
Sorry, Trudie, this was meant to be in reply to your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Before.the.dawn