Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk I saw his criminal record. He’s very violent. Given the situation and he lived with A.J. once, i really don’t know

But JC was never the pillar of the community.
Drew we don’t know a lot about. It seems to me he tried to keep his relationship/situation private. I think he might have a grown child.

If JC’s family ends up with the baby, they may wind up dealing with the bio dad for 18 years.
If DN is the dad, idk how his criminality might come in to play, or if it will. It was okay for Drew to practice law, shoplift, use drugs & JC to do the same plus abuse children.
Exactly my point. He, the one in jail has rights unfortunately. If he has under 2 years to go till he gets out in NC his child can’t be adopted.

How many years?

There was a case in Illinois who had 1 charge with the peace official thing he has going on and she was in there for about 18 months. However, nobody can hire her because when you’re violent with peace officials you’re a concern to the environment. She can’t even work in a hotel.

Idk but I played around with his charges & IL penal codes.
I arrived at 8-12 if the charges stand. We know they are usually reduced.
Well then I don’t know what the rules of fostering and adoption are there, but in NC she should be up for adoption through fostering. Unless both parents give up parental rights. Hopefully she does not go to any of his family members. Hopefully she can go with the family that has her brother.

Glad things worked out in your case.
I think JC dodged DCFS as much as she could. For obvious reasons they both knew not to open the front door to anyone, unless they had advance notice.
Again, I hope none of her family ever speak with her, she deserves zero support. She declined support for years, support that would have prevented her from murdering her helpless child & neglecting (or worse) the other.
Now, she’ll want “support”, of course. And sympathy. She will lie, blame Drew or the dog.
I assume if she ever started beating P his injuries would have been blamed on AJ.
Sadly but also wonderfully it sounds like you probably had a brand new case worker who still cared! Wish AJ had!

Last edited:
Well then I don’t know what the rules of fostering and adoption are there, but in NC she should be up for adoption through fostering. Unless both parents give up parental rights. Hopefully she does not go to any of his family members. Hopefully she can go with the family that has her brother.

I agree. But at the same time I think that baby should be innocent and not have to know any of this in the long run. She’s going to learn everything when she gets older and including her mom if she’s raised by her family.

I also didn’t check DN’s past, idk if this is his first run in with LE -eye roll- & Idk if he is the baby dad.
If the baby has severe disabilities, possibly she will need a different type of home, idk.
A local baby recently born to a severely addicted junkie has so many health needs she was placed with a special foster care family in Cinci’, close to the hospital & the women caring her both have medical backgrounds. The baby is not expected to live past 12months & the women fostering only receive similar children.

I also didn’t check DN’s past, idk if this is his first run in with LE -eye roll- & Idk if he is the baby dad.
If the baby has severe disabilities, possibly she will need a different type of home, idk.
A local baby recently born to a severely addicted junkie has so many health needs she was placed with a special foster care family in Cinci’, close to the hospital & the women caring her both have medical backgrounds. The baby is not expected to live past 12months & the women fostering only receive similar children.
Wow! God bless them! It takes a very special parent too love these kids!

@RainCheck That is funny. Maybe they got the wrong kid?
I know it is common for DCFS to receive false claims by vindictive friends & relatives, in my county. The cases they get are not cases as severe as AJ’s, those parents are far too clever (like JC) to be in public at the wrong time, or to be in social situations. Therefore, the abused are not seen unless they are bruise fre, beat & clean, smiling happily just to be out of the house.

I said this to the caseworker, are you sure you have the right person? She shrugged and said we were given your son’s name.

I went to the school to pick him up that afternoon and I told his teacher and he said “Yeah a caseworker came and took him out of class! What in the world? Is everything okay?” I told him the whole story and he couldn’t believe it either. I volunteer in my son’s classroom and am a volunteer driver for field trips for the school. I raised money to fulfill the classrooms entire supply and snack wish list for the school and my son was the highest fundraiser of his entire class for new playground equipment. I went through a background check and TB testing and had to provide proof of immunizations etc. I never imagined in my life I’d ever open the door to a child protective caseworker but as I said I was actually pleased the way they handled it. Talking to my son first, the caseworker saw how healthy and well spoken he was and it gave him the chance to tell the truth.

I agree. But at the same time I think that baby should be innocent and not have to know any of this in the long run. She’s going to learn everything when she gets older and including her mom if she’s raised by her family.
I agree, another victim of these monsters.

Just 1 piece of record. Bodily harm from assault. But they claim it’s a misdemeanor. Eye roll

Attachments

• B0559E03-3F47-4E18-8323-44877D076C00.jpeg
    B0559E03-3F47-4E18-8323-44877D076C00.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 8
Wow! God bless them! It takes a very special parent too love these kids!

I know the bio mom from my previous work.
She’s pregnant again, of course. Supposedly off the needle.
She’s allowed to see the baby in Cinci twice monthly, supervised of course. The really sad thing is the bio mom seems to not comprehend how dire the situation is & that she is to blame. Her dad told me she talks as if the baby will be coming home, to her house. She is completely out of touch with reality, she sees all things how she wants them, not as they are.

Just 1 piece of record. Bodily harm from assault. But they claim it’s a misdemeanor. Eye roll

And if sentenced to ten years, out in 2-3 with time served, early release, blah blah.
But, if he is the bio dad, he is family. Family extends to both sides here, not just JC’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8