Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if sentenced to ten years, out in 2-3 with time served, early release, blah blah.
But, if he is the bio dad, he is family. Family extends to both sides here, not just JC’s.

They can override the family thing *in best interest*

They can override the family thing *in best interest*

Yes, they can, but will they, or will he be given a chance?
You know, attend a few parenting & anger management classes & presto, you’re a dad. Congrats’.
Also, he (bio dad) has family with as much right as JC’s family, correct?

You know, attend a few parenting & anger management classes & presto, you’re a dad. Congrats’.

He’s violent. He can’t even work in a convenient store. He is going to be completely unfit and broke unless he sells drugs. Which he has been in trouble for drugs as well

And yes they do, but if they see him as being potentially around the child and after this case involving the child’s brothers death and circumstances, they’re going to be cautious.

He’s violent. He can’t even work in a convenient store. He is going to be completely unfit and broke unless he sells drugs. Which he has been in trouble for drugs as well

We don’t know if he’s the bio. If so, does he have family?
His mom would have the same right as JC’s correct?
If he’s the bio, my guess is he’s in for the long haul. Moo

I agree, another victim of these monsters.

I agree as well. This baby has a chance to live a normal life without having to know anything about this situation until she’s old enough to comprehend it. P is old enough to remember his parents killing his older brother and will need lots of professional support and mental health help. I think the baby should have a chance at a normal life without knowing who her parents are or what they did.

Mine had evidence of my parenting failure sadly. I know there’s worse out there, but they should treat more cases the way they treated mine. And talk to the child first before the parent. Sadly, I think many after a beating a parent will tell a child they’re sorry and not to tell anyone.

The thing is you and I both let them in our home willingly and truly care about our children. A person actually doesn’t ever have to allow a police officer or caseworker in their home without a warrant and JC knew this and Sr. absolutely knew this as a lawyer and they did not let anyone in their home unless they had to. They were blocking any attempt to help the boys as much as possible. I wish people had pushed harder to have more contact with the boys :(

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I’m not sure JCs mom has priority tbh. It’s not really being spoken about. Whatever the child services will be in best interest, AJ wasn’t placed with JCs mom. The parents have to want it as well. Im not sure where it is going to go, but I’m not seeing JCs mom as a priority right now either.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO, the only way to save AJ was to abduct him & go underground, with an outside source to get the ball rolling.
I wonder if Drew ever suggested getting rid of the kids? He obviously had zero interest, he didn’t have pics of AJ or know his eye color & thought it appropriate to store him in a tote until he could muster enough energy to dig a shallow grave.

IMO, the only way to save AJ was to abduct him & go underground, with an outside source to get the ball rolling.
I wonder if Drew ever suggested getting rid of the kids? He obviously had zero interest, he didn’t have pics of AJ or know his eye color & thought it appropriate to store him in a tote until he could muster enough energy to dig a shallow grave.

I have honestly wondered where his parenting was. I thought I read that the neighbor said she never saw him.

I’m not sure JCs mom has priority tbh. It’s not really being spoken about. Whatever the child services will be in best interest, AJ wasn’t placed with JCs mom. The parents have to want it as well. Im not sure where it is going to go, but I’m not seeing JCs mom as a priority right now either.

Again, we don’t know if the baby will require a special home or will survive. I think Drew was off hard drugs when she got pregnant with AJ, sparing him from many problems. With this pregnancy, who knows.......

Again, we don’t know if the baby will require a special home or will survive. I think Drew was off hard drugs when she got pregnant with AJ, sparing him from many problems. With this pregnancy, who knows.......

Do you believe Drew’s story or think he was the first to jump so the ball is in his court?

Wow! God bless them! It takes a very special parent too love these kids!

I think a lot of people would love these kids. But the question is, how many of us would bring them into our families and care for them, knowing they might die very soon. Such a big heartfelt thing for these families to do. I dont know how they do it.

Do you believe Drew’s story or think he was the first to jump so the ball is in his court?

I think JC was the more violent one.
So yeah, I do believe him.
I think they both have different needs, drug wise.
Did he stay silent in order to avoid losing his bar license? Did she tell him every beating was the last? We will never know. Again, both are vile creatures. Both deserve LWOP, I’m sure they’ll get no less. There’s no suitable punishment for them. Even if IL had DP, that would be too easy on them. Moo

I think a lot of people would love these kids. But the question is, how many of us would bring them into our families and care for them, knowing they might die very soon. Such a big heartfelt thing for these families to do. I dont know how they do it.

And not all of us have the knowledge to care for a special need child or a child with a host of medical problems.
I know I don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members