Found Deceased IL - Andrew Freund, 5, Crystal Lake, 17 April 2019 *Arrests* - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you believe Drew’s story or think he was the first to jump so the ball is in his court?

Parts of it, anyway. Half-truths seem to be a theme with him. I think he seized the first opportunity he could to throw her under the bus and will continue to in any way that benefits him. I can see her trying to do the same to him if (and I think it will) this goes to trial.

March 21, 2018 - Wednesday
  • Police found JC asleep in her car, her arms, neck and feet covered in “fresh track marks” from needles. The mother was brought to the emergency room after being found unresponsive in a car. AJ was observed at the hospital to have odd bruising on his face. A hospital social worker called the DCFS hotline to report that AJ had “odd bruising on his face”. Both AJ and his younger brother, now 4, were wearing clothes that were inside out. DCFS reported that alleged substantial risk of physical injury/injurious environment and environment neglect against the mother and father. The report alleged that the DCFS investigator contacted the parents in unsuccessful attempt to see the children on 03/21/18, 3/29/18 and 4/9/18.

Right here is when both kids should have been permanently removed, imo.
Idk how DCFS attempted to see the kids if everyone was at the hospital?

Parts of it, anyway. Half-truths seem to be a theme with him. I think he seized the first opportunity he could to throw her under the bus and will continue to in any way that benefits him. I can see her trying to do the same to him if (and I think it will) this goes to trial.

I think she’s going to have her own version of the story as well.

Right here is when both kids should have been permanently removed, imo.
Idk how DCFS attempted to see the kids if everyone was at the hospital?

That disgusts me. This makes me so angry. I feel this baby will def be born with drugs in her system. I wish A.J. could’ve just held on awhile longer. Sad thing is though with all his abuse he would’ve suffered several disorders and could’ve potentially been abusive himself growing up. P also has the chance if he’s seen the violence. Bless these babies. It makes me cry

I think she’s going to have her own version of the story as well.

IMO, her attorney will have to devise her story.
She’s too dumb, I think.
She was dumb enough to petition to get P back, before AJ’s body was recovered. Not too frequently do we see a murderer willingly appear in court or any environment with LE.

And this! Why did the caseworker not demand to see the sleeping child? I’m sure he was locked up, in his rodent infested room, recovering from a beating.

I thought they were required to physically see the children.

IMO, her attorney will have to devise her story.
She’s too dumb, I think.
She was dumb enough to petition to get P back, before AJ’s body was recovered. Not too frequently do we see a murderer willingly appear in court or any environment with LE.

She honestly might only remember bits and pieces. She’s small and nobody in prison likes a child murderer. She can have fun with that.

That disgusts me. This makes me so angry. I feel this baby will def be born with drugs in her system. I wish A.J. could’ve just held on awhile longer. Sad thing is though with all his abuse he would’ve suffered several disorders and could’ve potentially been abusive himself growing up. P also has the chance if he’s seen the violence. Bless these babies. It makes me cry

And more problems were on the horizon. P was getting older, able to verbalize. At the hospital he wouldn’t talk, but I doubt he would remain silent forever. What on earth would have happened in that house had AJ not been murdered?

And more problems were on the horizon. P was getting older, able to verbalize. At the hospital he wouldn’t talk, but I doubt he would remain silent forever. What on earth would have happened in that house had AJ not been murdered?

I’m not sure I want to know. I think P would’ve gotten it eventually. He won’t remember much the older he gets.

Argh I had to leave before I finished my last post so even though I’m now behind on posts I’d like to add a thought...

Regarding the video of a bruised AJ taken by JC I’m not clear on why she would video potential evidence but until I catch up I’ll say I’m reminded of a Michigan case where the perps had hundreds of texts about the child’s “disobedient” acts, including wetting her bed. And they each egged the other on to “beat her *advertiser censored*” and so on.

It was clear that they got off on punishing the poor child and even found “infractions” where none existed. IOW straight up torture freaks.

To me this case is very similar.

I’m visiting my kids and am reading in between baths and bedtime stories with the grandkids so please excuse me if I missed something.

P.S. I hate these people.

December 12, 2017 - Tuesday
  • JC physical altercation at another residence with a female about a set of keys

Was this issue with her mom? Possibly her mom had a key to Dole, JC wanted it back, to prevent unannounced visits?

February 14, 2018 - Wednesday
  • DN left the Dole residence
February 16, 2018 - Friday
  • JC reported DN missing to CLPD and stated he possibly took the train to Chicago, but hasn’t been able to get in contact with him since he left
February 19, 2018 - Monday
  • DN was located at a facility of some sort. CLPD closed his missing person report

December 19, 2018 - Wednesday
  • Woodstock police arrested DN, after he allegedly kicked and hit two nurses and a security guard at Northwestern Medical Hospital. DN 36 yr old, is also reported to have lived at the home some time within the past year

When was DN last at the Dole house? Did he return after being located at a facility?
Or was he in said facility from time located & arrested? Nine months, exactly.

Last edited:
I’m not sure I want to know. I think P would’ve gotten it eventually. He won’t remember much the older he gets.

I think P got it, just not aa violently as AJ.
P seems dif’ personality wise, in photos. He seems very subdued. AJ seemed rich in personality. Before she beat it out of him. Moo
Possibly P stayed quietly under/behind furniture, terrified to move?!? If so, she considered him a “good boy”. Moo

If JC did discuss AJ’s behavior with her friend, I think she knew she was becoming to violent & attempting to justify her discipline. Most of us would see a pediatrician for behavioral issues.......but she could not as AJ was always bruised/battered/burned, it sounds like.

If JC did discuss AJ’s behavior with her friend, I think she knew she was becoming to violent & attempting to justify her discipline. Most of us would see a pediatrician for behavioral issues.......but she could not as AJ was always bruised/battered/burned, it sounds like.

I think she discussed with her about him on the 16th. He was already gone by that time.

I think P got it, just not aa violently as AJ.
P seems dif’ personality wise, in photos. He seems very subdued. AJ seemed rich in personality. Before she beat it out of him. Moo
Possibly P stayed quietly under/behind furniture, terrified to move?!? If so, she considered him a “good boy”. Moo

I think he would have eventually since big brother A received very similar neglect and abuse as AJ. Beatings if he didn’t do house work correctly or fast enough, locked in his room for extended periods of time, starved, hit...

P was still young enough to be cute and not have developed a big personality or vocabulary yet. I would also imagine he was delayed since he never had contact outside if the home. AJ was with family until he was almost two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member