Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
respectfully snipped:
Do we know 100% that she was indeed in a store carrying that bag? IIRC, it was stated she was "seen" in the IGA supermarket in Centralia with the bag. Now it seems that LE doesn't even think she ever was in Centralia??? Or am I just confused?

I have my doubts on this IGA thing it was never verified even which day it was she was seen, Yes it was check and they did say they saw her, but all they could say was it wasn't sunday, they don't know which day it was they saw that Vera Bag, that states to me they did not check the video on the store to confirm this. It was the BAG that they remembered, Vera bags are popular, whos to say that wasn't a blonde with the same bag?
Thing about this that bothers me is they didn't call in this tip, if they had seen Beth why didn't they contact the LE themself?? This was given by a 'third' person and posted here on the FB page, person said their boss saw and talked to her about the bag.

What you don't know about this whole IGA thing, is there was another report from someone that said they saw Beth on memorial day at Krogers in Centrailia. LE did check out this tip, and looked at the video on this one, Beth was never there. This person was almost abussive in there emails to Admin about this sighting and was blocked because admin felt very uncomfortable with the emails. Now the third person that I speak of above that first reported the IGA thing, she only had one friend on their profile, it was the person that admin had blocked. Hinky to me..

If this was on Sat as it suggest, they went to Rend Lake, there would be no reason to go to Centrailia IGA if they were going to Rend lake, that would be like driving almost an hour round trip out of their way to go to the store and then the lake.
Makes no sense when Mt Vernon has an IGA as well. Oh and we have had at least two people I know of put Beth's flyers up in the IGA store in Centrailia, and someone went there the other day and told me there is no flyer of Beth's on there board there now :(
All sounds pretty hinky to me

Trust for Bentley Donations
Beth Bentley is still missing!

A trust has been established to accept donations to fund search efforts to find Beth, and a bank account exists at CHASE Bank. Facebook administrators of the Beth Bentley-Missing pages have told readers that the trust is available to be read, but requests to read it go unanswered.

http://woodstockadvocate.blogspot.com/2010/07/trust-for-bentley-donations.html

Interesting. I noticed that they've been deleting Gus' posts over at FB. The moderators seem very touchy whenever someone has a suggestion other than "JW did it".

Reading through the wall post from LW that was being discussed... I was shocked to see this from KB: "if I had ever talked to Beth bares no matter, the fact that I haven't is why I ask these questions" Looking back on the wall posts, it looks as if KB is a friend of SG who has never even met BB.

It just seems odd to me that someone would devote so much effort to finding someone they never met... while most of her local friends and family seem MIA on the matter.

Trust for Bentley Donations
Beth Bentley is still missing!

A trust has been established to accept donations to fund search efforts to find Beth, and a bank account exists at CHASE Bank. Facebook administrators of the Beth Bentley-Missing pages have told readers that the trust is available to be read, but requests to read it go unanswered.

http://woodstockadvocate.blogspot.com/2010/07/trust-for-bentley-donations.html

Oh boy, that isn't going to go over well once someone puts the link to that blog on Beth's FB page.

Do we know who was at the reno house that weekend and how they got there?

BB and JW were in the rental car. RR? was NR also there? How did they arrive and when?

Hi Catlady

I have not read one word about when RR & NR arrived in Mt Vernon or left. Would be interested to know though.

Do you think there is a prayer in hell that she would answer any question sent to her on fb?

Hi Joe Friday
Did you ever send a message to Jenn through FB? Apparantly, she's been replying to a lot of people, me included.

Beth_Bentley_41_MISSING_Illinois_May_23__2010.jpg

http://www.lostnmissing.com/missing_over18.html

Hi Catlady

I have not read one word about when RR & NR arrived in Mt Vernon or left. Would be interested to know though.

I thought that RR returned at the same time as JW did with the rental car on Monday? Everyone kept asking why she did not just ride back with him, if he was going to return on Monday and let BB go home Sunday evening as planned. Of course once BB left with this so called "mystery man" she had no choice but to drive the rental car and return it!!! They were all talking about RR returning with a new work van. JW said that it wasn't new it was bought in Jan.? Everyone was suspicious of a new van, and where was the old one? Surely LE would have checked that out? JMO

I thought that RR returned at the same time as JW did with the rental car on Monday? Everyone kept asking why she did not just ride back with him, if he was going to return on Monday and let BB go home Sunday evening as planned. Of course once BB left with this so called "mystery man" she had no choice but to drive the rental car and return it!!! They were all talking about RR returning with a new work van. JW said that it wasn't new it was bought in Jan.? Everyone was suspicious of a new van, and where was the old one? Surely LE would have checked that out? JMO

Well, I'm not sure he would have rode back with JW in the rental because he didn't drive to Mt Vernon with the girls, which means he must have had his own transportation to Mt Vernon in the first place. Also, apparantly, JW had a phone conversation with an ex boyfriend while driving from Mt Vernon back to Woodstock, so RR couldn't have been in the car with her, in my opinion. I heard about the new work van too. I really wonder exactly what the LE has and has not done up til now. He hasn't made a peep since all this started. I think everytime JW has tried to speak up for herself and defend herself, she just causes more damage and does not make herself look credible. JMO.

I find it very odd....in the beginning on FB, didn't she say she couldn't say anything? Almost as if the LE told her not to speak maybe. But now, she is saying much more. Why the change now? I wish one of those body language experts could sit with her and ask her questions, and see if they thought she was lying or not. Hell, I wish she'd take a polygraph. If I were innocent, I would demand a polygraph and go public, just to clear my name. Her behavior is so questionable.

Will Beth Bentley keep her court date on June 9th at the McHenry County courthouse?
From the Woodstock Advocate Blog

"McHenry County Circuit Court records indicate a date for conference scheduling on Wednesday, June 9th, at 9:00AM in Room 201 at the courthouse. No judge's name appear for the case, which is over a year old. Case No. 09LA000073 is a case filed by Benedetta ("Beth") Bentley against Violet M. Abbink for Money Damages over $50,000[/U]. Another defendant named in court records is Albert Adams".

sorry if i offended you :) but since no one knows what happened then i dont see the problem with thinking of all possible scenarios.... i did not state that she was for a FACT doing anything - simply considering the possibilities. that is what this thread is for - sometimes it may be hard for family and friends to participate in the "discussion" thread. there is also a family support area too where things like this are not discussed.

I am here to be a part of the discussion thread for Beth, I am not family so I do not find things offending here :) I am sorry if I gave you that impression. :angel:

I just wondered how this went from being a match ad for JW to now including BB as advertising on match.com?? I don't have match.com acct so I can't even see this ad I can only go by what is posted here.

so do you think these two had a certain purpose in mind other than just the garden variety "player" type intentions for advertising on match?

Your question here say these two, which I assume you mean BB when you state that? I have read nothing here of BB having a match.com ad? So wanted to know was this because JW posted a picture that included Beth on her profile?

I didn't realize that you were offering a different scenario, sorry I missed that part when reading. My only concern was that someone could see this comment then tell someone else.. hey I read on WS that Beth also has a ad on match.com.

Well, I'm not sure he would have rode back with JW in the rental because he didn't drive to Mt Vernon with the girls, which means he must have had his own transportation to Mt Vernon in the first place. Also, apparantly, JW had a phone conversation with an ex boyfriend while driving from Mt Vernon back to Woodstock, so RR couldn't have been in the car with her, in my opinion. I heard about the new work van too. I really wonder exactly what the LE has and has not done up til now. He hasn't made a peep since all this started. I think everytime JW has tried to speak up for herself and defend herself, she just causes more damage and does not make herself look credible. JMO.

I find it very odd....in the beginning on FB, didn't she say she couldn't say anything? Almost as if the LE told her not to speak maybe. But now, she is saying much more. Why the change now? I wish one of those body language experts could sit with her and ask her questions, and see if they thought she was lying or not. Hell, I wish she'd take a polygraph. If I were innocent, I would demand a polygraph and go public, just to clear my name. Her behavior is so questionable.

I didn't mean to imply that he rode back with her, I assumed he drove the van back? Just from the statements that was on FB. I may have misunderstood. And yes they did say she JW had a talk with some ex on her way back, so no I don't think RR was in the car with her.
She did make that statement as to 'I can't say anything, SB and LE know everything. Now she is running her mouth and saying all sorts of interesting little things. I too wonder why the change. Maybe she needs to get something off her chest. IMO.

What you don't know about this whole IGA thing, is there was another report from someone that said they saw Beth on memorial day at Krogers in Centrailia. LE did check out this tip, and looked at the video on this one, Beth was never there.

If this was on Sat as it suggest, they went to Rend Lake, there would be no reason to go to Centrailia IGA if they were going to Rend lake, that would be like driving almost an hour round trip out of their way to go to the store and then the lake.

Makes no sense when Mt Vernon has an IGA as well. Oh and we have had at least two people I know of put Beth's flyers up in the IGA store in Centrailia, and someone went there the other day and told me there is no flyer of Beth's on there board there now :(
All sounds pretty hinky to me

centralia doesn't have a kroger - mt. vernon does. we have an iga and a schnuck's. mt. vernon does also have an iga......and you are right - why go to centralia to the store if they were in mt. vernon and planning a trip to rend lake - they would've driven 60 miles out of their way (30 minutes up here, 30 minutes back to mt. vernon then another 20 or so to Rend Lake)

obviously, it is "hinky" but what if BB never stayed in mt. vernon with JW - what if she was up here (in centralia) with the other man all weekend and just met up with JW on saturday for boating and then back to centralia to meet up with him again.....of course, local LE don't believe she was ever here although they say that she was never here to catch a train not that she wasn't here to meet a guy!

i do think it is plausible to believe she is alive out there considering past behaviors - and i want to believe that badly - especially for her kids. ISP statements to me indicate that she had, indeed, been taking money - a substantial amount so she would have something to live on if this scenario is the right one.

girlfriends cover for each other all the time - this, however, has gone way beyond just a small cover story. jw should be a POI in my opinion because the whole story came from her in the first place!

i continue to look for her every day in my errands between centralia and mt. vernon. i don't, however think she is still here or even in woodstock - too obvious - FWIW

respectfully snip'd

Sorry, but I think you need to go back and read this post again..
AGM states she HAS spoke with their online publication some time ago and even goes on to say she even believe that Scott did as well.
The last comment RD say AM & SB may have been the one's who spoke to them.
No where does it say what you have said in bold.

Everyone does care and many of us have put in many hours everyday besides trying to keep up with our normal everyday lives. It has been a tremendous hardship on everyone.

I did go back and read it and surprise surprise posts that were there are not there now, so it doesnt read the same. I was also under the impression that this was not just an online publication.

I in no way meant to imply that the people on Beths missing fb page do not care. But IMO... SB and her close friends in the pictures are not very vocal about finding her... by their input on the page, and their lack of responding to this person wanting to write a story on Beth. Really if they had talked to them, why didnt the story get written? Why would they say they got no response?

respectfully snip'd

Where on this profile does it even suggest these are TWO women looking to hook up? JW discription only speaks of herself from what I read, nothing of the other people in the pictures with her.
JW just used the picture that included BB in it. I also remember someone saying that one picture was her with her sister or child are we to assmune she was also looking to hook up with them too since they are in the pictures as well??
I have included pictures of myself and friends before on these type site, as many do on these sites because they like that picture of themself.

I also include pics of me with other people. But not the main profile pic. Which is the pic I was discussing. No I dont think she was advertising hooking up with her child too. And I think suggesting it is snarky. How are the matches suppose to know which is which at first glance as this is the pic that shows in searches? Thats what cropping pics is for. I simply stated my opinion of JW's profile based on my experience on match.

Interesting. I noticed that they've been deleting Gus' posts over at FB. The moderators seem very touchy whenever someone has a suggestion other than "JW did it".

Reading through the wall post from LW that was being discussed... I was shocked to see this from KB: "if I had ever talked to Beth bares no matter, the fact that I haven't is why I ask these questions" Looking back on the wall posts, it looks as if KB is a friend of SG who has never even met BB.

It just seems odd to me that someone would devote so much effort to finding someone they never met... while most of her local friends and family seem MIA on the matter.

Total agreement. Especially when someone has a suggestion other than JW did it.

KB is friends with other people involved in this case, and was asked to help because of her media connections.
I really wish I could understand why people keep saying Beth's friends & family are MIA? Because her brother and other family post on that site daily. There are a number of Beth's friends that are involved in the chat daily as well. AGM post message for Scott often too.
I was surprised that more of the 'party girls' were not involved at first, but then I started hearing some of the not so flattering stories about all those 'party girls' then I was not really surprised at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member