Found Deceased IL - Benedetta 'Beth' Bentley, 41, Mount Vernon, 23 May 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The photos tab on BBs FB was recently REMOVED. You can, however, still publicly view the majority of the pictures on her "wall" and more importantly all her applications and the comments thereunder for Farmville, Anita the Astrologer, Friend of the Day, and numerous other "if you have alot of time on the computer while you're working" type applications. If you keep scrolling down & clicking "older posts" and have some free time, keep scrolling til you get to discussion about other roadtrips and especially 17Mar10- 1025>1300.
Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?g...619#!/profile.php?id=1478677016&v=wall&ref=ts
I've gone as far back as I can possibly go & these "threads" are what led me to match.com to check to see if there was any personal profiling going on to explain that unique relationship these girls seemed to have. BINGO & pictures of BB too. So sad...............
JMHO

The post on March 17 are very telling!!!! IMO
They pretty much say it all. I think they give a little clue into just how good of friends they really were. Or should I say what kind of friends they were. JMO

The photos tab on BBs FB was recently REMOVED. You can, however, still publicly view the majority of the pictures on her "wall" and more importantly all her applications and the comments thereunder for Farmville, Anita the Astrologer, Friend of the Day, and numerous other "if you have alot of time on the computer while you're working" type applications. If you keep scrolling down & clicking "older posts" and have some free time, keep scrolling til you get to discussion about other roadtrips and especially 17Mar10- 1025>1300.
Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?g...619#!/profile.php?id=1478677016&v=wall&ref=ts
I've gone as far back as I can possibly go & these "threads" are what led me to match.com to check to see if there was any personal profiling going on to explain that unique relationship these girls seemed to have. BINGO & pictures of BB too. So sad...............
JMHO
Schwabie is there anything of interest after the March 17 post? Thanks

Look through the most recent added photo's and tell me if you too seem to think it is strange the JW is absent from most (if not all) of them.

There were B-day parties, 80's night, Dart night, Elton John. JW is not in any of those pictures posted by Beth that I can see. You would think being best friends she would be in there somewhere. I wonder if JW and Beth might of had a little falling out?

I cant see the pics.

JMHO

There is another post about a road trip on April 22 at 9:28pm via Facebook for iPhone

I guess that explains if Beth could post from her I-phone IIRC. Now why didn't she post the entire weekend that she was gone?

Photo tab still works for me.

Something else I noticed on Beth's personal fb page is that she last posted on May 20th at 3:04 PM (maybe a clue) this would have been on Thursday. Anyone remember when Beth was suposed to have left for Mt. Vernon with JW? Beth was what I would consider addicted to fb and games like FarmVille. She posted or played constantly. Maybe she didn't post and play from her I-phone, but I would think different. It has been mentioned IIRC that Beth was always on her phone doing something. I wonder why she never posted anything on fb the entire time she was gone? If it wasn't for the phone call to SB on Sunday night, I would say something might of happened to Beth much earlier then Sunday night. I would hope LE verified that the call to SB on Sunday did take place.

Makes you wonder don't it????

Of course this is all JMO.
They left Thursday evening after her sons ballgame from what was told earlier.

I personally think they are MIA because they are not being quoted in the media, they are not doing interviews, and they are not screaming from the rooftops trying to get attention for Beth.

Their silence is deafening.

I believe they are MIA because they are not trying to get Beth out there in the media. Facebook isn't what most people consider the mainstream media. It is just a social net-working website.

This is my reasons for thinking they are all MIA. I don't know about the rest of the posters.

This isn't a complete list just what I know from memory.

They have put up an electronic billboard outside the Carbondale area, 2 bb in MTV & Centrailia area and more coming. BB in the Chicago area coming this week.
They done full page ads in both MtV and Centrailia papers.
AGM & family have contacted most every major paper about doing the story in both area.
AGM has also posted messages on most of the media FB pages.
Family contacted AMW, NG, TES, Jason Project..ect

they have done many interviews for papers/media that are posted on the discussion tab for this topic

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=122739057758360&topic=187

AGM just posted the most recent article, By Becky Malkovich / The Southern | Posted: Wednesday, July 7, 2010

http://thesouthern.com/news/local/article_74bad174-8984-11df-8852-001cc4c002e0.html

AGM & the Family went to MtV & Centrailia, for the weekend put up many flyers, spoke to a couple groups and many people from the community first weekend in June
They have all spent countless hours on the phone speaking with people. BB's son call every hospital from Woodstock to Mt Vernon looking for his Mom incase something had happen and she was injured.

Scott has spoke in detail with a private interests people/group who help with media and families in missing cases like this.

Media are not interesting in covering with no new information to bring out, it is sad, but it is all about ratings. LE will not release any new info either.

It is easy to sit back not being emotionally involved and say how you think people should react in this situation, but until you have actually had to do this because someone you love is missing, you really have no idea what it is like. :(

Thanx for your input, keep in mind, just like LE, just because you don't hear every detail of what is being done, doesn't mean they are not doing anything.
In a perfect world it was be easy to get media cover on every case like this, but this is not a perfect world.

This isn't a complete list just what I know from memory.

They have put up an electronic billboard outside the Carbondale area, 2 bb in MTV & Centrailia area and more coming. BB in the Chicago area coming this week.
They done full page ads in both MtV and Centrailia papers.
AGM & family have contacted most every major paper about doing the story in both area.
AGM has also posted messages on most of the media FB pages.
Family contacted AMW, NG, TES, Jason Project..ect

they have done many interviews for papers/media that are posted on the discussion tab for this topic

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=122739057758360&topic=187

AGM just posted the most recent article, By Becky Malkovich / The Southern | Posted: Wednesday, July 7, 2010

http://thesouthern.com/news/local/article_74bad174-8984-11df-8852-001cc4c002e0.html

AGM & the Family went to MtV & Centrailia, for the weekend put up many flyers, spoke to a couple groups and many people from the community first weekend in June
They have all spent countless hours on the phone speaking with people. BB's son call every hospital from Woodstock to Mt Vernon looking for his Mom incase something had happen and she was injured.

Scott has spoke in detail with a private interests people/group who help with media and families in missing cases like this.

Media are not interesting in covering with no new information to bring out, it is sad, but it is all about ratings. LE will not release any new info either.

It is easy to sit back not being emotionally involved and say how you think people should react in this situation, but until you have actually had to do this because someone you love is missing, you really have no idea what it is like. :(
Thanx for your input, keep in mind, just like LE, just because you don't hear every detail of what is being done, doesn't mean they are not doing anything.
In a perfect world it was be easy to get media cover on every case like this, but this is not a perfect world.

BBM.. Actually there are many here who have had loved ones missing, some found and some still missing.

Thanks for the synopsis on whats been in the media. Do you know if media at least plans on attending the fundraiser? Perhaps that would be a good chance to get it in the news.

Look through the most recent added photo's and tell me if you too seem to think it is strange the JW is absent from most (if not all) of them.

There were B-day parties, 80's night, Dart night, Elton John. JW is not in any of those pictures posted by Beth that I can see. You would think being best friends she would be in there somewhere. I wonder if JW and Beth might of had a little falling out?

JW was friends with Beth from California. All those other girls you see on Beth's FB page are Beth's friends. I know that when JW moved here, one of Beth's friends told me Beth's friends did not "care for" JW. That is why on Beth's personal FB page, for her friends birthdays etc, it makes sense that JW wasn't there, they didn't like her. I'm sure the birthday girl made it clear to Beth she didn't want JW there (guessing).

On Beth's missing FB page, there are 2 or 3 pics with JW and some of Beth's friends. Those appear to be nights where they maybe hooked up at a bar to drink, so I can see where Beth would bring JW along.

I do not believe Beth and JW had a falling out. They needed each other too much. JW needed Beth for money and Beth needed JW to hang out with, and to cover for Beth when Beth was telling lies about where she was and who she was with. JMO.

Regarding match.com and other dating sites, I am not at all suprised that JW was on there. Don't know if Beth was ever on any. JW plays it off like her and RR have this great relationship but I just don't buy it. If I was a gambling woman, I would bet my house that JW cheated on RR. We already know Beth did the same. I think that was one of the things that bonded them, they kept each other's secrets, but I wonder if it ever caused jelousy between them, maybe one got attention at a bar one night and the other didn't??? JW's phone call to her ex boyfriend while driving back to Woodstock-she clearly told him that RR and her were through. It's almost like she had to have the next guy on the hook and ready if RR left. Like she can't be without a man. That's how I see it. Just my opinions.

I don't care how much friends cover for each other, there comes a point where you have to draw the line. IMO, there is no way JW would keep herself in this position, claiming she doesn't know what happened to Beth, and keep getting attacked, questioned, putting her family through all this madness...just to cover for Beth!!!!!! I think she is hiding the truth, and I just wish the truth would come out already! She has tons of ways to clear her name, yet she chooses not to do it. Go to the damn police station and demand to take a lie detector test. If you have nothing to hide, there should be no fear. Her refusal to answer phone calls from any of the Bentley's on Monday, May 24th tells me she & RR were getting their story straight and she had to get herself together to face SB. She's selfish and uses people, including Beth. She is probably prepared to do anything to keep her arsh out of the slammer so her kids won't end up in foster care. Yet....she has no problem watching the Bentley family suffer. She lies, she lied about where they were going that weekend, first stating they were going to WI, she lied about the train, she lied to the ex boyfriend about RR, she lied for Beth, she lies lies lies. And I'm also willing to bet they did NOT spend Saturday night watching a movie. Give me a frickin break. These are party people, not people who get together on a Saturday night to play board games, or watch movies. Clearly, there are plenty of pictures to reflect they loved bars. I wonder who watches JW's kids all the nights she's out partying???? There are people from Woodstock who fear JW & RR because of their drug use. Are they just making it up for the fun of it? If it walks like a duck, and acts like a duck, it's a duck!

Ok, I'm done now. Whew!

JW was friends with Beth from California. All those other girls you see on Beth's FB page are Beth's friends. I know that when JW moved here, one of Beth's friends told me Beth's friends did not "care for" JW. That is why on Beth's personal FB page, for her friends birthdays etc, it makes sense that JW wasn't there, they didn't like her. I'm sure the birthday girl made it clear to Beth she didn't want JW there (guessing).

On Beth's missing FB page, there are 2 or 3 pics with JW and some of Beth's friends. Those appear to be nights where they maybe hooked up at a bar to drink, so I can see where Beth would bring JW along.

I do not believe Beth and JW had a falling out. They needed each other too much. JW needed Beth for money and Beth needed JW to hang out with, and to cover for Beth when Beth was telling lies about where she was and who she was with. JMO.

Regarding match.com and other dating sites, I am not at all suprised that JW was on there. Don't know if Beth was ever on any. JW plays it off like her and RR have this great relationship but I just don't buy it. If I was a gambling woman, I would bet my house that JW cheated on RR. We already know Beth did the same. I think that was one of the things that bonded them, they kept each other's secrets, but I wonder if it ever caused jelousy between them, maybe one got attention at a bar one night and the other didn't??? JW's phone call to her ex boyfriend while driving back to Woodstock-she clearly told him that RR and her were through. It's almost like she had to have the next guy on the hook and ready if RR left. Like she can't be without a man. That's how I see it. Just my opinions.

I don't care how much friends cover for each other, there comes a point where you have to draw the line. IMO, there is no way JW would keep herself in this position, claiming she doesn't know what happened to Beth, and keep getting attacked, questioned, putting her family through all this madness...just to cover for Beth!!!!!! I think she is hiding the truth, and I just wish the truth would come out already! She has tons of ways to clear her name, yet she chooses not to do it. Go to the damn police station and demand to take a lie detector test. If you have nothing to hide, there should be no fear. Her refusal to answer phone calls from any of the Bentley's on Monday, May 24th tells me she & RR were getting their story straight and she had to get herself together to face SB. She's selfish and uses people, including Beth. She is probably prepared to do anything to keep her arsh out of the slammer so her kids won't end up in foster care. Yet....she has no problem watching the Bentley family suffer. She lies, she lied about where they were going that weekend, first stating they were going to WI, she lied about the train, she lied to the ex boyfriend about RR, she lied for Beth, she lies lies lies. And I'm also willing to bet they did NOT spend Saturday night watching a movie. Give me a frickin break. These are party people, not people who get together on a Saturday night to play board games, or watch movies. Clearly, there are plenty of pictures to reflect they loved bars. I wonder who watches JW's kids all the nights she's out partying???? There are people from Woodstock who fear JW & RR because of their drug use. Are they just making it up for the fun of it? If it walks like a duck, and acts like a duck, it's a duck!

Ok, I'm done now. Whew!

Alway's Thinking ............It couldn't have been said any better than that! I agree with you 100%. It all just makes sense. Thank You for putting that out there, it needed to be said. It is all JMO as well. It is a duck!!!

That missing poster was from a long time ago when BB first went missing on the website linked below it.
The car rental is now a moot point.
Car Rentals are one way OR round trip, instate unlimited miles or incredibly cheap weekend packages. With competition, coupons & business discounts the deals are incredible. Especially if someone else is paying for it & its a write off at the same time.
If I (for a sick example) was leaving last minute tomorrow with my best friend forever, happily married, to visit my/her boyfriend that was working down there, on an in state roadtrip (5 hour/300 +/- miles) and didn't want to drive my very best friends $8000 car (that I bought) or my $8000+ car for whatever strange reasons that might be, I would pull out the yellow pages or my iphone (if I had one) or simply google local car rentals (only if I didn't ALREADY know there was an Enterprise 1/2 mile down the main road in 60098). I've probably used this business before when my car was in the body shop or if I had an upside down over milage lease or at the very least driven past it every day- 1670 S Eastwood/60098). IF I had the license, that is. Then I would call them up, talk to William like I just did, they'd come get me (they do do that) & I'd rent a car in about 10 minutes, go home & pack. I'd already know that there's a franchise also in MtV @ 500 S 34th St/62864. If I planned on driving it back I wouldn't have to pay the additional drop fee for one way, but they're pretty flexible, they understand plans change, stuff happens. If someone else was paying for it like EVERYTHING else in my life, I might not care about additional charges on their credit/debit card. I could even leave it at any Enterprise location with the keys in the drop box at night & they would "get it". They would process the rental & charge the card on file just like a hotel does & contact you if a seat or couch was missing, if there were any accidents or damage, etc.
However, if my BFF rented the car & she very mysteriously somehow vanished into thin air I'd have to do a little thinking- which is remotely possible being a legal aide/secretary- I am one. If I needed the wheels to make a FEW STOPS or didn't want to drive with my dear boyfriend leaving the same day for some reason, even if I didn't have a license, I'd probably humbly on auto pilot get something to eat, take a shower, pack, make a few calls, pick up some munchies, set up my tunes & hit the road to get back to my loving children that being divorced I have full custody of (they might be sick) & my job that just left a busy professional office clerically unattended for 2-3 business days.

If you've done it before, well not even that, you can go to Enterprise.com and do it all on line. Takes a couple minutes. They will come and get you. We do it a fair amount when we go out of town and don't wanna put the mileage on our car, drive a different kind of car for a while. Easy.

Alway's Thinking ............It couldn't have been said any better than that! I agree with you 100%. It all just makes sense. Thank You for putting that out there, it needed to be said. It is all JMO as well. It is a duck!!!

THANK YOU snowzbunny. And one thing I forgot to put in my rant above....
Think about this...JW came back to Woodstock, to work, to face SB etc crying the whole time, she was so distraught, couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, couldn't stop crying - THINKING people would buy that act that her tears were because Beth took off with some guy and she didn't know what happened. Well, I believe that she was crying all those tears because of what REALLY happened and her fear of getting busted and what will happen to her kids. JW's last posts on FB, that her daughter is sick and she can't answer everybody's questions so please, just send me a private message and I'll respond to you - REALLY? Come on! Anytime she is bombarded with questions, she freaks out because she's afraid she's gonna slip up. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE for her to provide a timeline for the entire weekend, where they went, what they did, times etc, because then if the LE could get their hands on her phone, and trace where that phone was compared to her timeline, I guarantee you, she'd be busted so fast, her head would spin. Don't you wish we could just snap our fingers and make some of the "laws" go away so the LE could nail her?:dance:

THANK YOU snowzbunny. And one thing I forgot to put in my rant above....
Think about this...JW came back to Woodstock, to work, to face SB etc crying the whole time, she was so distraught, couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, couldn't stop crying - THINKING people would buy that act that her tears were because Beth took off with some guy and she didn't know what happened. Well, I believe that she was crying all those tears because of what REALLY happened and her fear of getting busted and what will happen to her kids. JW's last posts on FB, that her daughter is sick and she can't answer everybody's questions so please, just send me a private message and I'll respond to you - REALLY? Come on! Anytime she is bombarded with questions, she freaks out because she's afraid she's gonna slip up. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE for her to provide a timeline for the entire weekend, where they went, what they did, times etc, because then if the LE could get their hands on her phone, and trace where that phone was compared to her timeline, I guarantee you, she'd be busted so fast, her head would spin. Don't you wish we could just snap our fingers and make some of the "laws" go away so the LE could nail her?:dance:

Always Thinking .....BINGO!
You know she made some post under her sisters post and made some comments that I had never heard before. I had never heard that before that day? Where did all that come from and why just now is she sharing this information?

You know she made some post under her sisters post and made some comments that I had never heard before. I had never heard that before that day? Where did all that come from and why just now is she sharing this information?

Ya know, I think that she THINKS she's getting people to believe her by adding just a little more to the previous story she may have told. She thinks it "fits" the puzzle and that it will make sense. Yet, there is no clear, concise, information. "we only meet the guys that work at the place"....what place? And you're right, why does that come out now, and not before. Because....she's adding to her story. You'd think being a legal secretary, she would have the skill of DETAIL. Details are important. If her story was legit, and she really didn't hurt Beth and Beth just took off with some guy, it would be simple to spell out the timeline, who, what, where, when. But she can't, which is why I believe she's lying. Here's another thing, if Beth was dropped off to meet this "unknown" boyfriend, and by Sunday night, Beth didn't call Jenn to pick her up, and Beth didn't show up at RR home, then did JW call Beth's phone, repeatidly, to find out where she was? Did she honestly just get in the rental car and drive back without a care in the world where her best friend was? Why didn't she call the LE or SB to say she's concerned. Oh wait, that's right, she'll say she didn't notify anybody because she didn't want to get Beth in trouble, because she always "covers" for her. It's easy to tell a little white lie "I didn't eat that chocolate bar that was in the kitchen". But it's HARD to keep a lie like she's keeping, and it will all come out. Oh, JMO of course. I know I come off very strong, but my feelings about this are very strong, and knowing Beth, even if she ran off for a few hours of fun with a guy, she would not stay away from every soul she knows for almost 8 weeks now. Never.

Ya know, I think that she THINKS she's getting people to believe her by adding just a little more to the previous story she may have told. She thinks it "fits" the puzzle and that it will make sense. Yet, there is no clear, concise, information. "we only meet the guys that work at the place"....what place? And you're right, why does that come out now, and not before. Because....she's adding to her story. You'd think being a legal secretary, she would have the skill of DETAIL. Details are important. If her story was legit, and she really didn't hurt Beth and Beth just took off with some guy, it would be simple to spell out the timeline, who, what, where, when. But she can't, which is why I believe she's lying. Here's another thing, if Beth was dropped off to meet this "unknown" boyfriend, and by Sunday night, Beth didn't call Jenn to pick her up, and Beth didn't show up at RR home, then did JW call Beth's phone, repeatidly, to find out where she was? Did she honestly just get in the rental car and drive back without a care in the world where her best friend was? Why didn't she call the LE or SB to say she's concerned. Oh wait, that's right, she'll say she didn't notify anybody because she didn't want to get Beth in trouble, because she always "covers" for her. It's easy to tell a little white lie "I didn't eat that chocolate bar that was in the kitchen". But it's HARD to keep a lie like she's keeping, and it will all come out. Oh, JMO of course. I know I come off very strong, but my feelings about this are very strong, and knowing Beth, even if she ran off for a few hours of fun with a guy, she would not stay away from every soul she knows for almost 8 weeks now. Never.

How true.........She has to keep adding to the story as she thinks of it, in order to set this mystery man up!!! That has to be the story, so let's keep remembering little bits and pieces and make it sound good. She has to convince herself too so she can keep up with all the lies. As they say get your lies straight. After saying this for so long she probably has herself convinced as well! IMO

You know what they say ... if it doesn't make sense, it isn't the truth.
JW posted on FB (after being asked several times) who it was that BB was meeting? She stated she "didn't ask" and "feels guilty about that every day".

These women were friends, drove hours together, spent time at a bar, on a boat, and an evening "watching movies". If BB was indeed meeting someone (which I highly doubt), JW would know who it is, end of discussion. Girlfriends discuss this sort of thing, especially if it's happening on their "road trip".
JW is a manipulative liar IMO, and I think she would start singing if pressured by LE.

You know what they say ... if it doesn't make sense, it isn't the truth.
JW posted on FB (after being asked several times) who it was that BB was meeting? She stated she "didn't ask" and "feels guilty about that every day".

These women were friends, drove hours together, spent time at a bar, on a boat, and an evening "watching movies". If BB was indeed meeting someone (which I highly doubt), JW would know who it is, end of discussion. Girlfriends discuss this sort of thing, especially if it's happening on their "road trip".
JW is a manipulative liar IMO, and I think she would start singing if pressured by LE.

It's this sort of constant redirection towards JW as the perpetrator that makes me suspect that she might be telling (at least some version of) the truth.

My feeling is, that, though I am not one to blindly believe LE is doing what's best in every case... they are the ONLY ones who have JW's official story first hand. They don't seem to be reacting with any urgency or real direction. BB's friends and family's actions seem atypical to most other situations like this, and the constant censorship of any theory other than JW did it, just doesn't sit right with me, for some reason. As I said, it's just my opinion, of course...

but BB's case seems to have PR management a Hollywood A-List celebrity would envy.

Where was this quote? I couldn't find it. I think it's really interesting that she's talking.

It's this sort of constant redirection towards JW as the perpetrator that makes me suspect that she might be telling (at least some version of) the truth.

My feeling is, that, though I am not one to blindly believe LE is doing what's best in every case... they are the ONLY ones who have JW's official story first hand. They don't seem to be reacting with any urgency or real direction. BB's friends and family's actions seem atypical to most other situations like this, and the constant censorship of any theory other than JW did it, just doesn't sit right with me, for some reason. As I said, it's just my opinion, of course...

but BB's case seems to have PR management a Hollywood A-List celebrity would envy.

R131313, I do not blindly believe the LE is doing everything perfectly, but at the same time, yes they have Jenn's story, but they can't do anything because there is no evidence. Just because the LE hasn't announced anything doesn't necessarily mean there is no urgency or direction. I am sure they suspect foul play, just as they suspect BB just took off. They have no proof...yet.

I agree, there is censorship on FB, why - I don't know. Gus hasn't posted in a while and I wonder if he has been blocked, or...perhaps he just has nothing to say at the moment.

I think JW's story COULD be believable, but her actions, what she says, what she doesn't say, all of it, does not sit right with me. I think if an innocent person was under so much scrutiny, they would and could, do a lot to prove they are innocent. For some people, some things are harder to believe if you know the parties involved. But that's just me, my little ol opinion. I just wish for the sake of Beth's family, Beth is found, and soon.

THANK YOU. Well said. It doesnt sit right with me either.

Friendly reminder. PLEASE READ.

I have mentioned several times WS does not allow direct copy and past from social networking groups such as face book. Please paraphrase the comment or post and add a link to the FB page. Otherwise I have no choice but to remove direct copy and pastes.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you
Cubby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members