DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From my post #231

I've received word from a few sources -
who we will not sleuth or ask who shared this-
that the MM or mystery man Beth was allegedly supposed to meet the weekend she went missing is an RSO in Woodstock IL with the initials SS.

Please make sure you read any and all moderator posts within this thread prior to posting. As new information becomes available it is up to you, the poster, to make sure you have read the thread with regards to rules as we gain new information.

It is NEVER ok to sleuth another WS'r, this includes asking about their personal relationships or speculating their relationships to the players in a case. We all post here anonymously under our chosen user names.

Please do not speculate or post theories on other WS'rs.

We have a handful of verified members here, who are given more leeway to share information they have without having to back it up with a link or add JMO because they are verified. We can never say with 100% certainty the information given WS by a verified member is accurate or they are who they say they are. It is up to you, the reader to decide whether you consider information shared by verified members is credible or not.

I shared the information after hearing it from SEVERAL sources and believed it was credible enough to further explore. None of us can say this is 'verified' by LE or not, because 1) we know they are NOT going to show us their hand 2)This is an open investigation.

Our job here as sleuths is to uncover information which may assist in helping LE bring Beth home. We bring it to the table... and then LE can run with the baton or not so to speak.

WE all have ONE GOAL HERE and that is to FIND BETH, or assist LE with information which may assist in locating Beth.

Please ask yourself prior to hitting the submit or send button, is this within TOS?

Also, unless someone has been convicted of a crime, you can not say they did this or that....

I know with this new lead everyone is wondering because there have been many confirmed then unconfirmed possible leads.
You have MY word that unless I feel information is credible ( not 100% verified ) but credible I will not share it.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and adherance to TOS.

Question : What if there is absolutly no way a cell phone call could be made from that location on May 23rd as there is no cell phone coverage on that part of Miller Lake Road .
Would that also explain why the cell phone can not be pinged or located as it has been disposed of near the rehab home .

Question: IF he urinated in front of the child, could they charge him under this statute?

I think he did more then just urinated in public.

Cubby, I don't know if you forgot to look at the other charges that were brought against SS when he was ultimately convicted of kidnapping. But there is also a felony charge of AGG CRIM SEX AB/DURING FELONY which if you look up the statute on the Illinois Uniform Crime Reporting Program Offense Codes Pdf. for that you will see that this was:

0262(I) Forcible Sodomy 720-5/12-16 CLASS 2 FELONY

http://www.isp.state.il.us/docs/6-260.pdf

LE does not charge someone with forcible sodomy for peeing in front of a minor.

JMO

Joe, did you see my post #279 above?

I stated it was a guess and I was wrong.

Question : What if there is absolutly no way a cell phone call could be made from that location on May 23rd as there is no cell phone coverage on that part of Miller Lake Road .
Would that also explain why the cell phone can not be pinged or located as it has been disposed of near the rehab home .

I don't believe there are any "dead spots" in Jefferson County - there sb cell coverage all over Miller Lake RD

Joe, did you see my post #279 above?

I stated it was a guess and I was wrong.

Yes I seen that but this is an additional charge to the other one that you posted about.

My reference to peeing in front of a minor was in response to Onelove's post.

I don't believe there are any "dead spots" in Jefferson County - there sb cell coverage all over Miller Lake RD

I have been down Miller Lake Road and there are indeed dead spots . I have tried to make calls from two seperate carriers and could not make calls . Also BB before the 23rd had complained about the lack of cell phone coverage and the ability to make and recieve calls while visiting the rehab house . My question is are we sure that LE confirmed that these calls where made from the rehab house .

I have been down Miller Lake Road and there are indeed dead spots . I have tried to make calls from two seperate carriers and could not make calls . Also BB before the 23rd had complained about the lack of cell phone coverage and the ability to make and recieve calls while visiting the rehab house . My question is are we sure that LE confirmed that these calls where made from the rehab house .

I don't know - but I do know that Verizon has coverage there - I haven't had any problems. Could depend on the carrier I guess.

Unless you get it unlocked, I think Iphones are only At&T.

I don't know - but I do know that Verizon has coverage there - I haven't had any problems. Could depend on the carrier I guess.

Yes that is exactly it . I tried to make a call with the same carrier that BB has and could not make a call (not verizon ) . I also tried with another cellphone (not verizon) and could not make a call . So I would think that the phone calls could not have been made from that location on Miller Lake Road .

Joe, I did not look closely at all the statutes.

I pulled some for which the charges were dropped as part of the plea.
Because those charges were dropped we can not state 'he did this because he was charged with it"

SS is only guilty of the charges for which he pled guilty to.....

IMO, the info on SS is only to demonstrate what he may be capable of based on past history.

We need to further sleuth to see if we can tie him to Beths case. We know if she took the train which left at 6:08 from Centralia and arrived about Midnight or just after Midnight early Monday the 24th we should be concerned with him having an alibi for Monday the 24th and the time for which Beth may have arrived in Chicago or Woodstock.

If he was at work at 8pm on Sunday the 23rd what did he do after work?

IMO, the info on SS is only to demonstrate what he may be capable of based on past history.

We need to further sleuth to see if we can tie him to Beths case. We know if she took the train which left at 6:08 from Centralia and arrived about Midnight or just after Midnight early Monday the 24th we should be concerned with him having an alibi for Monday the 24th and the time for which Beth may have arrived in Chicago or Woodstock.

If he was at work at 8pm on Sunday the 23rd what did he do after work?

Did JAL say he was at work? I thought he said at home, but somehow involved with work. I'd read that to mean on call. That's a tad less airtight, IMO.

I can look for JAL's post, but it'd be fine if someone beat me to it...

Next, MM's alibi (which is solidly confirmed) was he was at home at 8 p.m. in Woodstock. He was at a job where his movement could be documented and time tracked.

I attempted to allude that we would need to carefully identify who we were talking about because the person JW talked to on Monday is different than MM. I used the term moniker and was critiqued for that. The point is, MM texted BB, however we don't know if MM was who BB was supposed to see.

The "happy pills" comment: that was connected with the statement to go to Chicago not MV.

To add to the complexity of this case. The post that discusses missing persons and murders in the Centralia-MV area (via a discussion with LE in that area), is not the first time I have heard those types of rumors from that area. While I think that it is very unlikely that BB met up with an unidentified person (person she didn't know) who killed her, it remains a possibility.

Found it. What's it mean?

Because those charges were dropped we can not state 'he did this because he was charged with it"

Yes I realize that. I'm not saying he was found guilty or even pleaded guilty of forcibly sodomizing anyone much less a child. I'm just saying he was charged with that at the time all this took place and out of all the charges against him at that time he was ultimately convicted of kidnapping. The other charges look to have been dismissed to to a plea agreement like you said.

Sorry if I create any confusion there.

Yes, all of this is true about SS. He is the married man she was having an affair with. He is married to one of Beth's girlfriends. This has been well known between many people who know Beth and I'm GUESSING there may be a few people sleuthing here that know about this as well.

I want to add that we need to remember that although LE has stated there has been no activity on Beth's phone since she went missing, that DOESN'T mean they don't have a complete history of all phone calls & texts made up until the phone was destroyed or turned off. We all know it is possible to get that information. I personally think that the LE has kept that very close to the vest because they may have their eye on someone, and are waiting for evidence to move forward with a charge.

BTW, there were MANY text messages between Beth and SS the weekend she was in Mt Vernon. He has been pushing her for quite some time to come clean with their spouses about the affair. Most will find that odd, why would a man want to come clean to his wife?? JMO, but I believe because Beth was pregnant. She had put on quite a bit of weight and a woman of her size, it would be hard to detect a pregnancy, it could just look like weight gain. So, WHY exactly would he want to come clean, I can't answer for him. SS and his wife just married in June 2009 and they have since had a baby as well.

If he was texting her all weekend, and she pissed him off not wanting to comply with his request, who knows what he could have done. JMO, he may have decided at that point, he'd come out ahead if he just got rid of her for good, then his wife would never know and all would be great. JMO, he could have set Beth up...he may have called/texted to say he was driving down there and that they HAD to talk NOW and that's that. Now, he isn't going to do anything to send him to prison again, so he COULD HAVE very easily sent a friend down there, maybe even someone he met in prison, and Beth was met by suprise by someone other than SS, and he took care of it for SS. Because let's face it, if that was SS intention, he knew full well that JW would tell the LE about the affair, and he knew he had better have an alibi. All makes sense to me and all very possible given this man's past.

BTW, SS's wife does know about all this now. What I don't know is, did she find out when JW had her little pow wow with the "woodstock girls" on somebody's patio, or did she find out when the LE contacted SS for questioning. Either way, she knows, and I'm sure she's mad as hell.

I hope the LE are really checking out SS and his alibi, story, whatever because, after knowing about all the texting that went on that weekend, that is MOTIVE for SS to want her gone.

I still often question why JW had to tell everybody all of Beth's secrets. But I agree with Cubby, it could be she felt she had no choice since so many were pointing the finger at her. Maybe JW suspected all along it was SS she was going to meet, and now that Beth is still gone, she is feeling so bad.

All just my opinion.

Beth, I think about you everyday, all day. Your family is hurting so bad, they cannot function without you. PLEASE, if you took off, just call the LE and let them know you are alive but do not want to be found. Please.

Yes, all of this is true about SS. He is the married man she was having an affair with. He is married to one of Beth's girlfriends. This has been well known between many people who know Beth and I'm GUESSING there may be a few people sleuthing here that know about this as well.

I want to add that we need to remember that although LE has stated there has been no activity on Beth's phone since she went missing, that DOESN'T mean they don't have a complete history of all phone calls & texts made up until the phone was destroyed or turned off. We all know it is possible to get that information. I personally think that the LE has kept that very close to the vest because they may have their eye on someone, and are waiting for evidence to move forward with a charge.

BTW, there were MANY text messages between Beth and SS the weekend she was in Mt Vernon. He has been pushing her for quite some time to come clean with their spouses about the affair. Most will find that odd, why would a man want to come clean to his wife?? JMO, but I believe because Beth was pregnant. She had put on quite a bit of weight and a woman of her size, it would be hard to detect a pregnancy, it could just look like weight gain. So, WHY exactly would he want to come clean, I can't answer for him. SS and his wife just married in June 2009 and they have since had a baby as well.

If he was texting her all weekend, and she pissed him off not wanting to comply with his request, who knows what he could have done. JMO, he may have decided at that point, he'd come out ahead if he just got rid of her for good, then his wife would never know and all would be great. JMO, he could have set Beth up...he may have called/texted to say he was driving down there and that they HAD to talk NOW and that's that. Now, he isn't going to do anything to send him to prison again, so he COULD HAVE very easily sent a friend down there, maybe even someone he met in prison, and Beth was met by suprise by someone other than SS, and he took care of it for SS. Because let's face it, if that was SS intention, he knew full well that JW would tell the LE about the affair, and he knew he had better have an alibi. All makes sense to me and all very possible given this man's past.

BTW, SS's wife does know about all this now. What I don't know is, did she find out when JW had her little pow wow with the "woodstock girls" on somebody's patio, or did she find out when the LE contacted SS for questioning. Either way, she knows, and I'm sure she's mad as hell.

I hope the LE are really checking out SS and his alibi, story, whatever because, after knowing about all the texting that went on that weekend, that is MOTIVE for SS to want her gone.

I still often question why JW had to tell everybody all of Beth's secrets. But I agree with Cubby, it could be she felt she had no choice since so many were pointing the finger at her. Maybe JW suspected all along it was SS she was going to meet, and now that Beth is still gone, she is feeling so bad.

All just my opinion.

Beth, I think about you everyday, all day. Your family is hurting so bad, they cannot function without you. PLEASE, if you took off, just call the LE and let them know you are alive but do not want to be found. Please.

Could not of put it better myself thanks !

I respectfully disagree. Good old attorneys are known for getting charges dropped, or they plea bargain, especially when there are multiple charges against one defendant.

So, I do not agree that SS is only guilty of charges for which he plead guilty.

The truth is, he may have been guilty of all charges, but if the attorney gets charges dropped, or a plea bargain is made, his criminal record will reflect only the charges he plead guilty to, but by no means does he mean he isn't guilty of doing it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member