Found Deceased IL - Brooke Naylor, 19, car found abandoned, Harrisburg, Saline County, 3 Mar 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That sure sounds strange. He is with LE. But can't tell anyone where? Is it possible that they found something?

That was my first tthought as well, that something was found however now I'm wondering if it could have just been the aunt saying this to the reporter in a "no comment"kind of way.

The search was supposed to start at 10-10:30 and got moved back to 11. The video was taken live close to 1:00pm and the search party was still waiting for ISP to show up with instructions and a location. The reported said that everyone was frustrated and emotional. She then said "the family is shooken up and don't want to be on camera....they don't want to talk to me on camera and that's ok".

(Speculating >>>) perhaps the reporter overheard that Brooke's dad was with the ISP and started questioning the family about his location (since they themselves were still waiting for ISP and a location). The aunt may not of wanted to comment so she just said he wouldn't tell me and we (instead of "I" that was reported) can't go there......as in the search party can't go to the location until IPS comes and takes us. (<Speculating)

LE does not want to or need to give out information in this case, IMO. Typically, they will provide information when they can get something in return from the public, and that does not seem to be the case here. They know a ton more than we do, and may plan to keep it that way.

This suggests that LE has an idea of what happened, that this was not a stranger abduction, IMO.

It was just reported that the search party was moved to another location. This location is were earlier today they had discovered items believed to belong to her. They also made a statement they believe she is endanger.

It was just reported that the search party was moved to another location. This location is were earlier today they had discovered items believed to belong to her. They also made a statement they believe she is endanger.

Do you have a media or law enforcement reference or link for this?

What you are saying is important.

But if there isn’t a link, your post may be removed. Not giving you a hard time, you are new and just letting you know the posting rules. I am still learning the hard way...

Welcome to WebSleuths, Crime101! Are you local?

The coordinates you gave are of the Jamie Scherrer Auction House, one of the search team rendezvous points. Not sure that spot was used though. Damn you for making me learn how to use GPS coordinates, haha!
Ha! It is getting stranger. They had a spot but ISP wanted them at this location. A few things they have said does not make sense. Now BF did interview he was with her at Wal-Mart and what she had on. Something is not adding up. They also said they did not find her or any of her belongings but found item they believe are hers. Hummmm

BF says she had on house slippers and sweats. I just cannot see that she would have gotten out of the car in the middle of nowhere with house slippers on. Unless, their version of house slippers and mine differ.

But if there isn’t a link, your post may be removed. Not giving you a hard time, you are new and just letting you know the posting rules. I am still learning the hard way...
Thank you... I thougbt I got it posted. Guess I did not.
I think it was on the search and rescue page. I think... let me see if I can find it. It is getting stranger with each news report.

BF says she had on house slippers and sweats. I just cannot see that she would have gotten out of the car in the middle of nowhere with house slippers on. Unless, their version of house slippers and mine differ.
Something stinks
I don't like it when stories change so drastically.
I hoe she and pooch are found safe.
I wonder if they have looked in the pound for the dog.

Believe me in So. IL they wear anykind of ho

I cannot find the exact article that said this in one report. I found 2 that one gets one half of it and the other is a follow up. I had heard this locally but just rumors so I did not pass that on until it was actually reported in black and white.

Wal Mart usually has good camera coverage. Law enforcement should be able to at least determine if her vehicle was there. My sense is that we would be better served in knowing who, other than her boyfriend, saw her and when.

Naylor's boyfriend spoke with News 3 at the scene of the search. He says he was last with her in her car at the Harrisburg Walmart. He described her as wearing sweatpants with the logo PINK printed on them, a light jacket, and house slippers.

If she was last seen with boyfriend at Walmart (with this car? ) why didn’t they leave together ? So boyfriend is last one to see her ? When did this first get reported as missing person and by whom ? Ps did she go shopping in slippers ?

Last edited:
Naylor's boyfriend spoke with News 3 at the scene of the search. He says he was last with her in her car at the Harrisburg Walmart. He described her as wearing sweatpants with the logo PINK printed on them, a light jacket, and house slippers.

If she was last seen with boyfriend at Walmart (with this car? ) why didn’t they leave together ? So boyfriend is last one to see her ? When did this first get reported as missing person and by whom ? Ps did she go shopping in slippers ?

[BBM}
How did the boyfriend leave the Walmart? On foot? He says he was in her car at the Harrisburg Walmart. Was he within walking distance of his home?

WROY WRUL News

"An anxious crowd is gathering at St Kateri in Ridgway this morning, assembling once again with the ISP, drones, horses, and UTV's. They're prepping to head out in search for missing 20 year old Brooke Naylor or clues as to where she's gone "

WROY WRUL News

*Edited to fix link*

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member