Found Deceased IL - Brooke Naylor, 19, car found abandoned, Harrisburg, Saline County, 3 Mar 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Search for Naylor Continues Friday in Gallatin County; Shoemaker says "We Will Find Her"

"......... As folks broke up into groups, Jc Tinsley for WROY/WRUL News visited with Illinois State Police Lieutenant of Investigations Ryan Shoemaker.

Searchers have been broken up into 5 groups. The 5 tracts they’re searching include “an area of farmland combined with draws, fence rows with small patches as woods” as described by the Lieutenant. The area is about 5 miles west of Route 1 off the Ridgway/Eldorado Blacktop. Shoemaker said there were some personal effects found yesterday that he says belong to Naylor, but stopped short of identifying anything specific. ......"

A map of the 5 areas they are searching ?

I just started following this.

If someone dumped her car and walked back to Walmart, how far away is that? I'm just wondering how long it would take to walk to any reasonably excusable (alibi wise) public place from there.

I just started following this.

If someone dumped her car and walked back to Walmart, how far away is that? I'm just wondering how long it would take to walk to any reasonably excusable (alibi wise) public place from there.
It’s about 15 miles (not exact location of her car but the general area).

Attachments

• B2D2DA1F-A51A-4302-83E3-CD9C4D4968CD.jpeg
    B2D2DA1F-A51A-4302-83E3-CD9C4D4968CD.jpeg
    236 KB · Views: 22
Missing Illinois woman’s belongings found scattered in field

[...]

On Friday, the third day of the search, investigators were surveying the area by plane and drone while volunteers were covering ground on foot and horseback.

“We have found some personal effects in these remote field areas that would belong to Brooke,” said Illinois State Police Lieutenant of Investigations Ryan Shoemaker said Friday.

In an interview with WROY/WRUL News, Shoemaker when asked did not say whether investigators suspect foul play.

“We will not stop [looking] until we find her,” Shoemaker said.

[...]

Did her bf maybe work at Walmart, or possibly she dropped him off to meet up with someone? I’ve driven in pjs like that, but I was NOT getting out of the car. I wonder if the cameras at Walmart could catch if someone followed her out of the parking lot? This isn’t looking good, is it?:(

WSIL news 3 Facebook page has just said that the coroner has confirmed a woman’s body has been found in the area where they are searching for Brooke. They have not confirmed it is her! I’m guessing it probably is considering the location. I was really hoping for a different outcome here:(

Carolyn Cerda

WSIL news 3 Facebook page has just said that the coroner has confirmed a woman’s body has been found in the area where they are searching for Brooke. They have not confirmed it is her! I’m guessing it probably is considering the location. I was really hoping for a different outcome here:(

Carolyn Cerda

The post goes on to say that more details are to come at 10 pm.

Carolyn Cerda

Heartbreaking. I guess we will find out soon if there is foul play but I can't imagine how one would end up dead in a field without it. :(

Heartbreaking. I guess we will find out soon if there is foul play but I can't imagine how one would end up dead in a field without it. :(

I'm thinking the same way. What reinforces my belief is that the dog was not found. Seems like that means he was taken by someone. Why would she strew her own belongings around the area?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez
Back