Found Deceased IL - Brooke Naylor, 19, car found abandoned, Harrisburg, Saline County, 3 Mar 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Kelsey Anderson KFVS

Kelsey Anderson journalist/reporter from KFVS the CBS affiliate in Cape Girardeau, MO is doing live updates of the search.

*First time poster so fingers crossed that my link works. *

Welcome Lynetta! Are you local?

It looks like the volunteer search team met at St. Joseph's church in Ridgway today, and are heading out now after a delay getting started. I'm sure the search planning is not straight forward, as I think you need permission to search on private property.

Welcome Lynetta! Are you local?

It looks like the volunteer search team met at St. Joseph's church in Ridgway today, and are heading out now after a delay getting started. I'm sure the search planning is not straight forward, as I think you need permission to search on private property.

Thanks. No I'm not local, I'm about 3 hours north of there.

I really hope LE has some sort of lead because with all of the farm land and with Shawnee national forest being so close it is worrisome since there is a possibility that her car was dumped there (<speculating)

The 6:49 video on Kelsey Anderson KFVS page...
Kelsey Anderson KFVS

titled 'live: search for Brooke Naylor is at a standstill' is interesting because she mentions Brooke's father being with LE but unable to tell an aunt exactly where he is/was at. Hopefully Brooke will be found safe...and the dog too.

Thanks. No I'm not local, I'm about 3 hours north of there.

I really hope LE has some sort of lead because with all of the farm land and with Shawnee national forest being so close it is worrisome since there is a possibility that her car was dumped there (<speculating)

The 6:49 video on Kelsey Anderson KFVS page...
Kelsey Anderson KFVS

titled 'live: search for Brooke Naylor is at a standstill' is interesting because she mentions Brooke's father being with LE but unable to tell an aunt exactly where he is/was at. Hopefully Brooke will be found safe...and the dog too.

BBM: I am unable to watch the video. Can someone please elaborate on this?

Brooke Naylor, 19, was last seen March 3 in Harrisburg. Her car, a Chevrolet Malibu, was found abandoned on the Eldorado Ridgeway Blacktop about halfway between Route 142 and Route 1.

doodles- I don't think your maps have the correct area for the abandoned car. Eldorado Ridgeway Blacktop (or road) is named the way many roads are- describing the two towns that the road connects. See my previous post/map. And Rt 142 and Rt 1 as described in the article, bound Eldorado Ridgeway Blacktop on each end. So I am pretty sure the actual car location is 10 miles ESE of where you have noted by the reservoir. I know some map sites will take you to an incorrect area- I think when you mapped it, the software didn't recognize the "blacktop" in the name and took you to Eldorado Road, its best guess for a location. Let me know if this isn't right, but we don't want to go down different paths here.

Attachments

• 20190307_161946.png
    20190307_161946.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 30
BBM: I am unable to watch the video. Can someone please elaborate on this?

I'm paraphrasing.... "Brooke's aunt came down to give support to her brother, Brooke's dad. He (Brooke's dad) is currently with LE right now but we don't know where that's at"
"Again Brooke's aunt said Brooke's dad is currently with LE but he wouldn't tell her where he was and she wasn't able to go to him"

This was this morning while the search party was waiting for hours to get the green light to start the search.

Welcome to WebSleuths, Crime101! Are you local?

The coordinates you gave are of the Jamie Scherrer Auction House, one of the search team rendezvous points. Not sure that spot was used though. Damn you for making me learn how to use GPS coordinates, haha!

Hope this works. These are the coordinates where her car was found. This area had coal mines, a rock quarry, river, Garden of the God and the Shawnee National Forest. Very concerning.
Brooke Naylor, 19, was last seen March 3 in Harrisburg. Her car, a Chevrolet Malibu, was found abandoned on the Eldorado Ridgeway Blacktop about halfway between Route 142 and Route 1.

doodles- I don't think your maps have the correct area for the abandoned car. Eldorado Ridgeway Blacktop (or road) is named the way many roads are- describing the two towns that the road connects. See my previous post/map. And Rt 142 and Rt 1 as described in the article, bound Eldorado Ridgeway Blacktop on each end. So I am pretty sure the actual car location is 10 miles ESE of where you have noted by the reservoir. I know some map sites will take you to an incorrect area- I think when you mapped it, the software didn't recognize the "blacktop" in the name and took you to Eldorado Road, its best guess for a location. Let me know if this isn't right, but we don't want to go down different paths here.[/QUOT

Attachments

• 20190307_161929.png
    20190307_161929.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 15
I'm paraphrasing.... "Brooke's aunt came down to give support to her brother, Brooke's dad. He (Brooke's dad) is currently with LE right now but we don't know where that's at"
"Again Brooke's aunt said Brooke's dad is currently with LE but he wouldn't tell her where he was and she wasn't able to go to him"

This was this morning while the search party was waiting for hours to get the green light to start the search.

Thank you very much.

I'm not sure that map is correct. I understood it to be closer between ridgway and eldorado on ridgway blacktop. that just inbetween both of those towns and its near the river. She is also not 19. she will be 21 in a few days.
Yeah, The Nightwatchman pointed that out. The correct one did get posted by TheNightWatchman above.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back