Identified! IL - Chicago, Body parts of 2-3yo AA child, Sep'15 - Kyrian Knox

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AND brown eyes! There must still be cartilage since they can tell the ears are not pierced. Does anyone knowledgeable know approximately how many weeks this little child has been dead and in the water?

It couldn't have been more than a few days if they tell the child's eyes were brown, since eye color is one of the first things to go when a body begins to decompose.

I'm not knowledgeable....but I don't think it would be very long. Hair intact... earlobes intact enough to tell they weren't pierced? I would guess less than a week. It's been brutally hot here, and there is a lot of life in the local park ponds this year. I've seen more fish and turtles this year than I have ever before. I know it's gross and horrible, but aside from regular decomposition I would think critters would have been getting at him if he'd been there longer.

What kind of beast has the heart to not only kill, but dismember someone so tiny and vulnerable? What the hell are we becoming?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I can't say for sure since I don't have a link, but a friend (who is a mortician) said that it's usually hard, if not impossible, to tell eye color after more than 3 days. If they know the eyes are brown, rather than just assuming, then death had to be fairly recent.

MOO

I can't say for sure since I don't have a link, but a friend (who is a mortician) said that it's usually hard, if not impossible, to tell eye color after more than 3 days. If they know the eyes are brown, rather than just assuming, then death had to be fairly recent.

MOO

This child might not have even been reported missing yet.

I can't either, it's a good 600 odd miles from Arkansas but still..the curly, short, brown hair and brown eyes made my heart go into my throat! Also the nearer 2 or 3 age range!

P.s. Looking on google maps it is in a direct straight line near enough from the two cities, I know this means nothing!

My heart is aching!

:( I feel the same.

Has anyone heard anything about the presser? I can't find a time for it.

Somehow, I don't think reporting him missing was ever part of the plan.

I think you're right. I hesitated on adding the "yet" because I thought maybe he would never have been reported missing, but there's always hope. I want to believe someone somewhere would have missed this child.

I know, me too. My niece is going to be three in a couple of weeks, she lives a hop skip and jump from this park, and I can't stop thinking of her because of it. She's darling, hilarious, so curious and precocious. Those chubby little wrists! So many people would literally lose it if something...ANYTHING bad were to happen to her. If she were missing for an hour she would have people coming in from across the country to find her. It's so sad.

I'm going to babysit her tomorrow night while my sister has open house, and I swear I'm going to hug her so tight she poops.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

If anyone is able to watch please post what you hear. I can't get the link to work on my phone at the moment.

Already on it!
(nothing happening yet)

We have the full weight of the CPD and DOJ behind us... whoever did this... WE WILL FIND YOU.

I hope you are wrong. That would mean someone he loved butchered him.

Oh I like this guy! "Whoever did this, we WILL find you"

We have the full weight of the CPD and DOJ behind us... whoever did this... WE WILL FIND YOU.

Seriously have me chills. I need this guy to make his way to the Baby Doe team stat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader