GUILTY IL - Jacob Wheeler, 22, & Jessica Evans, 17, White County, 25 Aug 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disclosure says Jacob was badly decomposed, probably from being in the elements for 6 days.

They also corrected their mistake with saying Edward's County. They explained how close it is to Wayne County.

Wayne County coroner is Jimmy Taylor. He is doing the autopsy on Jacob Wheeler.

Also from Disclosure:

Quote:

So at least one theory has been laid to rest. We understand that we’ll know more as of Tuesday when the formal charges are filed and Coston actually appears. We’ll be there. But if we learn more before that time, we’ll bring it.

snipped - As of this morning, we have learned that Wheeler (or his body, in the event that he was still alive when he was taken from Centerville) was NOT taken to rural Edwards County (as we posted last night; and we’ll correct the posts as we can get to them). Instead, he was taken to a rural location in Wayne County, north of the interstate. This is the south Pond Creek area, and is closer to Centerville, where the kids were camping (it’s due north, and not by very far) than Edwards is (Edwards is northeast.)

Wheeler’s body is being declared “badly decomposed.” This could mean that it was either exposed to the heat and elements, as it’s been insufferably hot the past several days, or that it was, as we had heard initially, buried in a shallow grave in the river bottoms, which condition might also hasten decomposition. We just don’t know. We’ll try to get that today.

http://www.disclosurenewsonline.com...on-continues-to-unfold-about-double-homicide/

Thank you for this! I'm sorry I double posted, should have read back before I posted.

For me the two counts of FIRST DEGREE MURDER speaks, or better yet screams there is no way any part of this crime was due to an accident.. Jmo.. He supposedly confessed as well as led authorities to Jakes body.. That again speaks loudly as in even with whatever version of the story that Coston gave to authorities in his confession(which most times is skewed from the true facts as they happened to better paint the perp atleast somewhat in a better light.. Kwim?).. So, even with whatever version Coston gave LE still chose to go with, FIRST DEGREE MURDER ON BOTH COUNTS.. imo if this had started by some tragic accident by negligent, yet unintended actions on Costons part I strongly believe we would have seen that reflected in one of the charges(such as voluntary manslaughter, or even second degree murder if Coston had not actually intended to kill but rather only injure/harm).. But we see nothing of the sort here..

Instead we see both counts charged as FIRST DEGREE MURDER which to continue to sound like a broken record imo speaks loudly and specifically..

One other issue, the gun that was missing from the Wheeler home.. Here are some of my thoughts on it and that it definitely could have possible involvement in atleast one of the murders.. Here's why I think that.. We know because LE has told us that until yesterday they were not at all certain whether Jake was a victim or was he the perpetrator.. In my minds eye I see that as leaving wide open the door of possibility that at the very least the caliber of gun that shot/killed Jessi matched the caliber of the gun that was missing from the Wheeler home.. Jmo, but I feel as though if the caliber of gun that was used to kill Jessi was totally different and for certain was not the gun that was missing from the Wheeler home that imo LE would have been much much much more firm in their belief that Jake was very likely a victim and not the perp that had shot Jessi..

Imo I believe it's likely that we will learn at minimum that the gun used was the same caliber of gun that was missing, and imo I believe it even possible that we may just learn that it was actually the gun from the Wheeler home that was used in atleast Jessi's murder.. I would imo find it most likeliest to have been used if in fact it was Jake that was the first to atleast be rendered incapacitated, at that point the perp using Jakes own gun to execute Jakes girlfriend.. Lastly and this may absolutely be learned to be inaccurate and that's why I am putting it last as an aside because if we are to learn that what we heard last night of Coston possibly attempting to make this look as tho Jake killed Jessi(and at this point in time I have less than a grain of salts weight attached to it cuz I've seen nothing further to verify it).. But if for some reason we are to learn that there is factual basis to it.. That alone imo would make it go from being possible to all out probable that Jakes gun was used to kill Jessi..

Just some of my opinions at this point and am anxiously awaiting further details of the one question we all desperately seek....WHY???!!?!

I'm so sorry that these two young lives ended so horrifically, just senseless.

Part of me in a weird way is relieved it wasn't Jacob.

Condolences to both of their families and friends.
:rose:
:rose:

Woo-Hoo! Confirmed! No meth lab!

But... When such incredibly twisted cases arise (like this one) I can't help but think there HAS to be some kind of mind altering chemicals (drugs/alcohol) for any one to behave this way... In this case DC! :dunno:

I read Coston had been charged with poaching?
Just once or more than once anyone know?

Because a THIRD offense IS a FELONY.
IIRC- I am looking at Il DNR laws...
What if he WAS "poaching" and shot Jacob without realizing
it was a man and not an animal...

If Jacob was shot with a different weapon and only ONCE...
He may have gotten the gun Jacob had and shot Jessie with it.

IMO went into cover up mode... after killing Jacob.
He killed Jessie to keep her quiet, with a smaller weapon...

Jacob had to be hidden if he was shot with a different weapon
ESPECIALLY if he was shot by a rifle!

Coston would be charged with first degree if he killed anyone
during the commission of a felony wouldn't he?
It can't be an "accidental" killing in that case correct?
IDK...
moo just trying to think WHY!!!!

eta:
Seems like the laws are kind of grey depending on the
situation...
This men were charged with a felony in IL in 2010.
For a Dec 2009 incident.
http://www.journalstandard.com/news/x1522836660/Area-men-face-felony-charges-in-deer-poaching-case
reeport, Ill. —
"Felony charges have been filed against two area men who
allegedly poached deer on Dec. 31, 2009, on farm property
east of Loran in rural Stephenson County."

Thank you for this! I'm sorry I double posted, should have read back before I posted.

Personally... Sometimes It is even beneficial for info to be double posted, albeit accidentally, because there is so much info coming in at one time right now that it is a challenge to ingest it all in one swell foop! :smile:

At this point in time with what we know I tend to agree with you IHAVENOCLUE regarding there being a high probability of DC being under the influence of a mood altering drug(whether it be alcohol or drugs or both).. My reason for being of that opinion is basically because I have no pre existing history between the murderer and victims.. Should there actually be some pre existing history between any of the three that eventually comes to light. That Imo could likely alter my opinion of being strongly of the opinion of there being probable substances involved on the part of DC that night.

I see it like this basically..
A). There is actual pre existing history between any of these three that we are not yet aware of.. And in that history is cause for DC to have mindset of rage, revenge, retribution, etc, etc, etc..

B), There absolutely is 100% abusing of substances done by DC that night that atleast contributed to his state of mind that led to this inexplicable double homicide..

C) Quite simply DC is a murderous psychopath with deep seeded issues that most were completely unaware of...

Or lord only knows it could be a combination of any/all of the threee A, B, C..

Their familys must be in such pain right now. I feel just heart-sick for them. But,Iam relieved that both the kids were found...not knowing is such torture.

Two more angels..

But... When such incredibly twisted cases arise (like this one) I can't help but think there HAS to be some kind of mind altering chemicals (drugs/alcohol) for any one to behave this way... In this case DC! :dunno:

We almost want it to be drugs, don't we? Because, as awful as that would be, at least it would make a little bit of sense.

I think this is going to turn out to be one of those rare cases where there is no real explanation. Maybe Coston didn't like them being close to his property. Or maybe they got in an argument and he got the jump on Jacob and it went from there. I suspect there will be no real answer.

Locals(or anyone who has an opinion). Do you all believe that we will in fact receive an update, statement, or the like e regarding Jakes completed autopsy and what, if any results or conclusions that were found from it??.. They were prompt in relaying that Jessi was shot three times to the head after her autopsy was concluded.. Do you all feel we'll atleast get a statement declaring his ause of death??..

TIA:)

Locals(or anyone who has an opinion). Do you all believe that we will in fact receive an update, statement, or the like e regarding Jakes completed autopsy and what, if any results or conclusions that were found from it??.. They were prompt in relaying that Jessi was shot three times to the head after her autopsy was concluded.. Do you all feel we'll atleast get a statement declaring his ause of death??..

TIA:)

I have a feeling that Disclosure NewsMagazine Monthly will keep us updated as much as they can without compromising the investigation. Personally,(as JG also stated) I feel they are a wonderful site and wish there were more of them out there that present up to date and factual information.

I have to admit this is the first case I've followed where someone has been arrested for a crime, it's only the second case where the missing person was even located. I don't even know what comes next.

So, Jake/Jessi were approx. 11miles from Jake and family's home.
(is this correct?)
And Jake/Jessi were approx. 9miles from Danny Coston's home.
(correct?)

So, for me that is not at all a distance which as some earlier mentioned could have allowed the couple to somehow come upon, or be on Coston's property thus being the way the initial contact came about between the three..

With the clear distance that is at play here imo for whatever reason(whether planned&intentional or unintended&by coincidence) both the couple and Danny Coston were about 10miles from their homes and both were in a very remote, not heavily traveled area..

For me that just further hits home how very UNLIKELY it truly is that this circumstance was merely coincidental that both Jessi/Jake who were of no relation, nor friendship to Danny Coston were in such a truly remote area, a very good distance away from their homes.. Imo from my experience there really are so very rare of true coincidences in any homicide/abduction case and I'm betting that this circumstance is much the same... IT JUST STRAIGHT UP IS NOT A COINCIDENCE BY ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION IMO..

Then there is the location of which Danny Coston had taken Jake/Jakes body from where Jessi/truck were left with minimal attempt at covering her body with vegetation in the bed of the truck after having pushed it off the embankment..

This, for me is where the major questions come into play and what makes me have strong intuitions that there is more to this than what merely meets the eye, as in merely random.. Where Danny Coston left out of that most remote of locations and put himself In the full position of major, major contact and evidence of his NOT ONLY being with the victim, Jake.. But having caused what were likely fatal injuries as well.. . There just absolutely has to be something more that would take it up to this level of at some point having the victim inside his truck, at some point without a shadow of a doubt his vehicle was in full contact creating injury, therefor blood evidence and structural damage from that full contact of Coston's vehicle with the victim.. And took him or his remains not around the block, or down the street, or two turns around a bend from the most remote of locations that they were already in(and had left Jessi/truck there).. No, we're talking a near hours drive further away from the remote fishing/camping location(to be exact I believe per Google maps it was 46min drive)..

What dynamics were at play that night/early morning that would have led to Coston taking this to what imo is a whole other level by his choosing to leave with one of the victims and drive nearly an hour to the Pond Creek location where he thereby disposed of Jakes body??

Some questions that I also have that I believe many of you may know the answers to or can further clarify for me are questions about the open field where Danny Coston's bumper was found with what we believe is likely to be Jakes blood on it(I say it's likely Jakes due to the fact we have had the coroner state as fact that the three gunshot wounds to Jessi's head were her only injuries.. Imo that rules out Jessi as the one who at some point made physical injury contact with Coston's bumper)..
So where exactly is this open field that had not only a bloody bumper but also alleged to have atleast somewhat a blood trailing that was visible as well..??

That for me is key in atleast getting a little better grasp on the possible scenarios and order in which Jakes death likely played out.. Is this open field somewhere near the remote camping/fishing area?.. Closer to both of their home areas. Or somewhere in between the camp and their homes?.. Or is this open field with the blood trail and bloody bumper in/around the area of Pond Creek where Jakes remains were left.??

If anyone who knows could please give me an idea of this location of the open field I'd be ever so grateful... TIA

I have to admit this is the first case I've followed where someone has been arrested for a crime, it's only the second case where the missing person was even located. I don't even know what comes next.

WOW!! For a newcomer.... that's very depressing!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member