Found Alive IL - KD, 13, & CD, 2 weeks, Madison County, 18 Sept 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There hasn't been much info on the store visits today. I'm dying to know what he bought!

Just thinking....If they are in a rural area (I think someone mentioned a state park or national forest is nearby?), I wonder if LE could do some night flights with FLIR or something similar? The heat signatures would give LE a big clue and then allow LE on the ground to go check it out. If LE doesn't have access to the equipment, I would think one of the National Guard or military units nearby would definitely have it.

UPDATE: Alleged child abductor’s card used in Chelyan, WV

The debit card of an Illinois man who police say abducted his 13-year-old stepdaughter and her newborn son was used at a Kanawha County convenience store this afternoon.

On Friday afternoon, a Kanawha County Metro 911 dispatcher said that U.S. marshals had said they detected CD making a purchase at a GoMart in Chelyan. Kanawha County Metro 911 issued an alert, asking all police agencies in the county to be on the lookout.

http://www.wvgazettemail.com/news-c...alleged-child-abductors-card-used-in-chelyan-

Is trying to get caught? I mean, I've never abducted anybody before, but I know better than to use cards that can be traced back to me. How flipping stupid can you be...

I hope it was him that used the card and not someone else as a diversion/false lead

Just a rambling thought at 3:50am...from reading, you guys mentioned that nobody in the family has been posting anything about the kids missing. It's a sickening thought but could this guy be getting help/encouragement? Like transferred to a buddy's vehicle, someone put money in the account for him, etc. (If it were me, I would have borrowed someone elses debit card or better yet, a prepaid). A week is a long time to hide out for someone senseless enough to use his own debit card, without help, that is.
I know there's no answer to this until after he's caught and we see if there are additional charges brought up on anyone else.

I hope he DID buy items KD and CD need. If he only bought stuff for himself, I'll be even more worried about those two kids. I'm trying not to say what I'm thinking, because I don't want it to be true.

I think his purchases will be very telling to LE. If he's already buying stuff and it's essentials, then he isn't as prepared as we were led to believe. If it's tylenol or meds of some description then we know that things are not so comfortable. It's only going to get colder and more uncomfortable as time goes on. KD will grow tired of the inconvenience, no internet, no contact with others etc. and the pressure will build. Hopefully by then, he'll drop KD and baby somewhere and then he'll disappear. As much as I want him caught, my primary concern is for the children to get to safety.

Posted the NCMEC poster to my FB again today and asked all friends to share. With it being the weekend, hopefully more eyes out and about.....
I hope and pray KD and baby are found safe today.

Finally a new clue ! Let's hope they are nearby and can be found soon. :please:

I will feel a whole lot better if I find out he bought a pack of diapers...

http://www.tristateupdate.com/story/33172744/amber-alert-suspects-credit-card-used-in-chelyan-wv

The task force lists areas where they want the public to be especially vigilant. I'll see what I can do with mapping this.

I've only seen where they are stating his card was used. I hope we get confirmation if it was him using it, or someone else.and what was purchased. And also if it was his van at the gas station.

Assuming the card was used at the Go Mart closest to the DG... say hello to those pretty 5 security cameras circled in red there. IF those cameras are all working, all LE has to do is match the time stamp of the transaction to the time stamp on that video and they'll know if it was his van, or another car he was in.

gomartcams.jpg

Assuming the card was used at the Go Mart closest to the DG... say hello to those pretty 5 security cameras circled in red there. IF those cameras are all working, all LE has to do is match the time stamp of the transaction to the time stamp on that video and they'll know if it was his van, or another car he was in.

View attachment 101930

Nice!! I am really hoping that is where he went and that those cameras actually worked! I wonder why nothing more has been said about the use of the card. I am beginning to think they got nothing.

Either they got nothing. Or they got everything and they don't want him to be tipped off that they're homing in.

US Marshall has told 13 News that CD has been arrested in the kidnapping case involving two other people.

CD was arrested on Kayford area of Cabin Creek, WV.

Mr. D is accused of abducting his 13 year-old step-daughter KD, and her three-week old child.

KD and her three-week old child have been taken to Women and Children's hospital to be evaluated.

We will have more on this developing story as soon as we receive it.

Where are mother and baby??????

ETA: Apparently safe??? Woohoo!!!!!!

US Marshall has told 13 News that CD has been arrested in the kidnapping case involving two other people.

CDwas arrested on Kayford area of Cabin Creek, WV.

Mr. D is accused of abducting his 13 year-old step-daughter KE, and her three-week old child.

K and her three-week old child have been taken to Women and Children's hospital to be evaluated.

We will have more on this developing story as soon as we receive it.

Omg!!!! Yes!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back