Found Alive IL - KD, 13, & CD, 2 weeks, Madison County, 18 Sept 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder how quick LE got the debit info and how fast they had units start looking. I too am hopeful that this will end very soon. Hopefully both children are safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder how quick LE got the debit info and how fast they had units start looking. I too am hopeful that this will end very soon. Hopefully both children are safe.

My own theory/assumption is that he left KD and her baby back at the campsite and made a quick run to the Family Dollar and to gas station and that the road he takes to enter the forest is close to these two locations.

This is great news! But, is he really this dumb?

Getting gas, using his card, could also mean he is moving on. So while all the LE are busy scouring the area for him, he and the children are in the van and traveling to another area. I hate to be Negative Nancy, but I feel this is a planned move by him.

I would think they have people monitoring his bank activity around the clock. I, too am curious how quickly the information comes through, and they can get officers on his trail.

I also think he probably left the kids at the "camp".

I REALLY hope they are found safely TODAY!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Getting gas, using his card, could also mean he is moving on. So while all the LE are busy scouring the area for him, he and the children are in the van and traveling to another area. I hate to be Negative Nancy, but I feel this is a planned move by him.
Crap, you might be right. I'm sure he's not brilliant at ALL, but he must have enough sense not to stick around. Darn it. I hope LE has people searching the area, as well as BOLO with highway patrol.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

If he leaves his car will be out on the road and his car really sticks out.

I'm looking at the maps but it is hard to tell if he could get on another highway out of the area without using the toll road. It looks like he would have to take 60 or 61 and neither of those allow a fast escape to another hwy. They seem to loop through little mountain towns. It looks like he would have to take the turnpike and he would get caught on the toll cameras again. I hope some locals can chime in and tell us. I hope he is that stupid to leave the area that way that they catch them on the Turnpike.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/G...d2744d34d67dc0!8m2!3d38.1959613!4d-81.4814708

It would seem the good news is, he really is that stupid.
It would also seem the bad news is, he really is that stupid.

It's pretty obvious to everyone but him, apparently, that kidnapping these children and removing them from medical care was a tremendously stupid and dangerous thing to do. I just hope they're both okay and that LE finds them TODAY.

I'm sure LE are utilizing everything possible to locate these missing children; and in doing so tracking KD's pacemaker. Read more here.

Monitoring is done at office visits and remotely. Remote monitoring is done by telephone or the Internet.

Or your device might send information automatically to your doctor. This can be done while you are sleeping.

So, even though KD left the equipment to monitor the pacemaker doesn't mean she still can't be located.

Also, just from personal knowledge, when the battery starts to run low, it will beep until it's checked and/or replaced by the cardiologist.

It's dark in WV now. I hope LE is honing in while they are sleeping.

I'm sure LE are utilizing everything possible to locate these missing children; and in doing so tracking KD's pacemaker. Read more here.

So, even though KD left the equipment to monitor the pacemaker doesn't mean she still can't be located.

Also, just from personal knowledge, when the battery starts to run low, it will beep until it's checked and/or replaced by the cardiologist.

Is it possible she has an older model that can't be tracked? I would think they would have done that already if it was possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But I believe it must be sent via a transmitter which I think she left behind

Is it possible she has an older model that can't be tracked? I would think they would have done that already if it was possible.

We don't know if they have or haven't; just trying to keep positive given this young girl's circumstances.

I will be out of the country til oct 1st. If found. Would someone pm me & let me know. No access til 1st & only on my little phone TIA prayers they r found safe

He came back into the grid sooner than I anticipated. So what did he buy? If we know what he bought it could indicate what's going on and how everyone is doing.

I think he's staying in places he knows and where he is comfortable. I was sure he was nowhere near WV. Wow!

This is good news.

Well they are in a minivan not an off-road vehicle. At best they can go just a bit off an old logging road or something similar. They are in that forest, and are very, very close to some sort of road. The actual area they can possibly be is rather small.

While my van won't exactly go where a 4wd will, it can and does go off the road, through pastures, dirt roads, etc.

WV is a beautiful state! Wonderful areas for camping as well. Most of us have become so accustomed to electricity, a home, etc., that we forget people have survived for generations without running water, indoor plumbing, and electricity. There's no reason they shouldn't be able to survive with knowledge of being outdoors, camping, etc. A campfire would keep them warm, as well as heat water for formula, or heating bottles, cooking, etc. One media report stated he packed a tent, and sleeping bags, and other camping items. As long as the tent is waterproof, it hasn't gotten 'that' cold yet. It will be colder in the mountains at night, but again, a campfire will give enough heat. If this is how they are surviving, they'll be going to bed at dark, and probably waking up early. If it were to get too cold, they could get in the van and sleep. Likewise if starts raining, they have the protection of the van if the tent isn't waterproof. (Ours lost the waterproof protection being stored, and we didn't find out until we went camping, and dew came through the roof, and had everything wet.) While it nights are a bit chilly, having a baby with someone else in a sleeping bag should give the baby enough heat to be ok.

My concern is whether he is forcing breastfeeding, or did he purchase enough formula? While it isn't safe to do, he may even have a kerosene heater, and needed to purchase more fuel for that, or for a propane tank. If he's using the van's heater, he may have needed gas.

While the kids are in danger in a sense of what he may have done to the girl, and may be the father of the child, I don't think they are in danger of him killing them. In his mind, he probably believes he is protecting his 'family'. There's violent predators and there's family sexual abuse. While both are wrong, usually the stranger wants to kill to prevent the child from telling, whereas in this situation, if that was the case, I think it would have happened before the baby was born.

Keeping the kids in my prayers. Keeping eyes open for that van. Will be traveling this weekend, near the VA/WVA border, and visiting the Parkway. I am going to write down their names, because the other day I got to thinking, and I couldn't remember the names in case I saw the van!

He came back into the grid sooner than I anticipated. So what did he buy? If we know what he bought it could indicate what's going on and how everyone is doing.

I think he's staying in places he knows and where he is comfortable. I was sure he was nowhere near WV. Wow!

This is good news.

I wondered the same. Diapers? Wipes? Formula? Food? Tylenol? I'm not familiar with what the DG sells so I don't even know if you can get all those things there but I think I'm a little surprised (or disappointed?) that every public store clerk in the state wasn't already made aware of this case and that this sketchbucket was known to be in the area. No doubt, LE is speaking to clerks from both stores.

I wondered the same. Diapers? Wipes? Formula? Food? Tylenol? I'm not familiar with what the DG sells so I don't even know if you can get all those things there but I think I'm a little surprised (or disappointed?) that every public store clerk in the state wasn't already made aware of this case and that this sketchbucket was known to be in the area. No doubt, LE is speaking to clerks from both stores.

You can get all of the above. The selection is limited and generally pretty cheap but you could pretty well get any of your basic supplies you'd need there.

Did he go to 1 or 2 stores? Do we know what stores? Has le talked to clerks on what was bought & if he was alone. If they have campfire maybe someone could see the smoke pray they are found soon

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back