Found Alive IL - KD, 13, & CD, 2 weeks, Madison County, 18 Sept 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank God!!!!

US Marshall has told 13 News that CD has been arrested in the kidnapping case involving two other people.

CD was arrested on Kayford area of Cabin Creek, WV.

Mr. D is accused of abducting his 13 year-old step-daughter KE, and her three-week old child.

KD and her three-week old child have been taken to Women and Children's hospital to be evaluated.

We will have more on this developing story as soon as we receive it.

:happydance:

So so happy to see they've been found! I hope they both receive the love, care, and support they need to heal and thrive from here on out.

Thank God! Now I pray she is placed in a loving and safe home where she can raise her baby and be part of his life.

From your link:

The suspect, who is K's stepfather, K, and the 3 week old child were found in a makeshift campsite. Their vehicle was found hiding about 30 feet from the highway.

K and her three-week old child have been taken to Women and Children's hospital to be evaluated.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just came here to say the mom's (JD) FB disappeared before my eyes earlier, and see this update... awesome!!! *snoopy happy dances*

Whoa, was just half way thru this thread and I noticed the category title change!

I hope she gets all the help and support she and her baby needs.

Happy News for KD and baby!!

Let the healing begin!

Sent from my SCH-I545

Praise God. This case could have had such a horrible ending. I am hoping and praying there was absolutely no harm physically done to either. She is still so fragile in every way possible and that sweet baby boy I hope he didn't suffer any long term problems from this either.

This absolutely made my day!!! Thank God they were found & mama and baby are getting the medical care they need and that slimeball is in custody.

time for a happy dance....: :skip: :dance::great: :dance: :skip:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back