IL - Kenneka Jenkins, 19, found dead in hotel freezer, Rosemont, 10 Sept 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is from CBS Chicago's YouTube site. It was put out on the 24th. I hope it's not against TOS. The activists spoke.

[video=youtube;O8zh1egcpv8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8zh1egcpv8[/video]

You may discuss the video that is available via MSM because it is a verifiable source. You may not discuss other random videos as there is no way to verify the source.

I'm wondering if she passed out or was in a blackout when she got into the freezer. That would explain why she couldn't get out. I've never been in a blackout but from what I understand motor coordination and reasoning can go out the window. I don't know if she could have put the thoughts together of trying to get out of there or implementing the idea of trying to get out. And if she passed out, I can see how that would happen that she froze to death.

I'm wondering if she passed out or was in a blackout when she got into the freezer. That would explain why she couldn't get out. I've never been in a blackout but from what I understand motor coordination and reasoning can go out the window. I don't know if she could have put the thoughts together of trying to get out of there or implementing the idea of trying to get out. And if she passed out, I can see how that would happen that she froze to death.

When that door shut behind her, it was completely pitch dark in there. The, can't see your hand in front of your face, kind of dark. In her state, I just don't see how she'd have had the capacity to find a light switch nor a handle. In her state of mind she may have thought someone would soon find her, and just sat down to rest, and passed out. We'll never really know and that may be a blessing to her family, really. I'd prefer to imagine that she just went in there and fell asleep.

I agree with your loose rail example. I too do not see how they could have anticipated that anyone would have walked into that freezer and died. Most all freezer deaths are related to people who own, or work, in a restaurant. And, fwiw, I agree that there will likely be some sort of settlement. What on earth will it do though? Money won't bring her back. The Your Caring fund is well over enough for burial. I'd just want to lay my child to rest, in peace, at this point. If anything changes on the hotel's part, I'd say that the hotel will become diligent in checking I.D.s when they rent a room, to ensure that their policy, of not renting rooms to anyone who is under the age of 21, is enforced.

The Hotel has offered to pay for Kaneeka's funeral expenses.

The Hotel has offered to pay for Kaneeka's funeral expenses.

The mother has refused their offer and only asks for video of her daughter entering the freezer. The mother also, in this video, states she wants "peace and justice".

The police do not suspect the surveillance videos were edited, so they don't need to have them analyzed for editing

I'm not a cop, but I suspect they were edited. Anyone would suspect that if they analyzed them as I did (which doesn't take rocket science).

In my opinion, they were edited so poorly, it may even be suspected they were made that way (obviously made poorly) to cause an upset--perhaps.

So if the funeral is the 30th does this mean kennekas mom is not going to move forward with the second autopsy?

So if the funeral is the 30th does this mean kennekas mom is not going to move forward with the second autopsy?

It would seem not. She mentioned, in one her live vid, on YouTube, when she called off the protesting, that there was only a couple thousand dollars left in the fundraising monies. So it may be a money issue. Two days ago it was reported that "Autopsy results are pending toxicology tests and further investigation."

http://chicago.suntimes.com/chicago...ins-funeral-tentatively-set-for-next-weekend/

There's a video, if you use YouTube sorting, that was done in the last 24hours, on TMX Entertainment, the title begins with: Activist In Tears, that may help with some of the confusion, idk, it may not.

If it's true she walked into an unsecured freezer, I think the hotel is responsible. Safety should always be a factor in businesses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lately it seems like there are more and more conspiracy theories being put forth on WS (and really, all over the Internet). These serve nothing but to distract from the truth; to send investigators down some blind alley...

I'm not a cop, but I suspect they were edited. Anyone would suspect that if they analyzed them as I did (which doesn't take rocket science).

In my opinion, they were edited so poorly, it may even be suspected they were made that way (obviously made poorly) to cause an upset--perhaps.

Just an FYI for anyone who may have been reading in a hurry .... the articles about the activist shutting down a street were from 2014, not currently. Doesn't change anything, except I read it originally thinking it was new.

gotta run.... see ya' all later!

:seeya: Hi Spellbound! According to msm the activist Jedidiah Brown that I referred to in my post attempted suicide on Lake Shore Drive while on Facebook Live on Sunday February 12, 2017, about 7 months ago, not 2014. It's disturbing in that he chose to threaten suicide in a very public way and caused the street to be shut down while a SWAT team attempted to calm him down. The Trump rally where he stormed the stage was in 2016.

I didn't search further back so maybe there was yet another incident in 2014? As far as I'm concerned though, IMO the 2 incidents above are enough to convince me he is not a stable person. Kenneka's mom has said in recent comments that no one is representing her (other than her attorney Larry Rogers jr.) so it looks like she isn't trusting any of the activists. Good for her!

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/201...st-lake-shore-drive-shut-down-trump-rally-uic
http://www.npr.org/2016/03/13/470237011/this-cant-go-on-in-chicago-says-anti-trump-protester

:seeya: Hi Spellbound! According to msm the activist Jedidiah Brown that I referred to in my post attempted suicide on Lake Shore Drive while on Facebook Live on Sunday February 12, 2017, about 7 months ago, not 2014. It's disturbing in that he chose to threaten suicide in a very public way and caused the street to be shut down while a SWAT team attempted to calm him down. The Trump rally where he stormed the stage was in 2016.

I didn't search further back so maybe there was yet another incident in 2014? As far as I'm concerned though, IMO the 2 incidents above are enough to convince me he is not a stable person. Kenneka's mom has said in recent comments that no one is representing her (other than her attorney Larry Rogers jr.) so it looks like she isn't trusting any of the activists. Good for her!

https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/201...st-lake-shore-drive-shut-down-trump-rally-uic
http://www.npr.org/2016/03/13/470237011/this-cant-go-on-in-chicago-says-anti-trump-protester

well :trout: .... my apology. I swear I reread and checked the date and it said it was posted in 2014. I wonder if there had been a typo. Or I am seeing things that aren't there .... too many videos watched, I guess. I apologize for any confusion I may have caused, and appreciate your correction.

I don't care for activists getting involved. They are better off to leave things to the attorney to guide them.

well :trout: .... my apology. I swear I reread and checked the date and it said it was posted in 2014. I wonder if there had been a typo. Or I am seeing things that aren't there .... too many videos watched, I guess. I apologize for any confusion I may have caused, and appreciate your correction.

I don't care for activists getting involved. They are better off to leave things to the attorney to guide them.
RBBM

:blowkiss: ITA!

I guess I just don't see the need for an attorney to guide them on things other than responding to the media. If there is a negligence case then i understand that too. But. When I googled this attorney, his website says that he's settled and dealt with cases of police brutality and that he's eager to try big cases. IMO someone who wants to be in the spotlight. I just feel like people are using kennekas death to benefit their personal agendas. JMO

ETA the attorney was also involved in the Sandra bland case. He Is as an activist, if not an opportunist IMO.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/media/94660311-132.html

So I keep going back and looking at footage LE has released. From the floor plans, pictures from Google Earth and the footage we determined she was on the conference level.

The cop CLEARLY stated his location was..." I’m in the rear by the dock area by the garbage."

So if KJ was found in a freezer of an UNUSED kitchen , put that together with the cops location....well then she was actually found on the main level.

So was she roaming the halls DOWN in the conference level and then actually found dead UP one floor??

http://abc7chicago.com/report-mother...-over/2453937/

Martin, the mother of 19-year-old Kenneka Jenkins who was found dead Sept. 10, indicated that she felt taken advantage of by protest organizers, the Sun-Times said. She did not name the organizers, but said they took financial advantage of the situation.

I don't want to be critical of the mother of a deceased child. I know she must be out of her mind with grief. :cry:

But I just listened to the video, made by the protesters she is talking about. And I think they made some very believable rebuttals.

They said from the beginning that the ONE donation fund was for the protesters. They needed buses for transport, and food/water. They came from out of state and out of town.

There are THREE other funds that are for the mother and family. Those were untouched.

I think it is unfair to accuse them of financial criminal mischief, if they were just using it for support so they could continue the protests.

I guess I just don't see the need for an attorney to guide them on things other than responding to the media. If there is a negligence case then i understand that too. But. When I googled this attorney, his website says that he's settled and dealt with cases of police brutality and that he's eager to try big cases. IMO someone who wants to be in the spotlight. I just feel like people are using kennekas death to benefit their personal agendas. JMO

ETA the attorney was also involved in the Sandra bland case. He Is as an activist, if not an opportunist IMO.

Maybe I should have said sincere and reputable attorneys. Although at this stage I don't see the need or reason to have an attorney.

I am also wondering if a lot of this is for financial gain off the death of a family member. We see it too often --- "what $ can I get out of this?' is too often the first question addressed. I have yet to see any video of family crying ... a lot of shouting, but no tears. I know everyone grieves differently, but I just don't see it here. Is a life this expendable? Why all the fundraising sites, why complain when one activist group asks what to do with extra money and you turn on them? So many confusing and contradictory actions, it seems.

(I did not know this attorney was involved with Sandra Bland's family. Interesting)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back