Found Deceased IL - Kyrian Knox, 2, Rockford, 20 Aug 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know anything about dad in this situation? Who he is, if he's in the picture, and whether anybody suspects him? Funny I haven't heard anything about a father yet.

I'm glad the reporter asked about the reward. That's been nagging at me (among other things.) None of the "official" fliers mention the $10k. I've only seen it on the one produced by the mom. Not saying she won't be able to produce it if necessary, but I just found it curious considering the amount, the lack of friends and family following her posts of little lost Kyrian that could contribute, and that it isn't noted on any of the official announcements. I hate to admit it but considering the circumstances, the cynic in me can't escape the nagging thought that one could issue an unattainable high reward, when they know for certain, the money will never have to be paid out. And this is another reason why I am leaning towards lagoon baby being Kyrian.

This is looney. I've never seen anything like it! I mean I know LE keeps pertinent info close to the vest, but this is bizarre! If he didn't leave on his own and no one kidnapped him, then what in the world happened? Maybe he went with bio dad who has some custody so he's technically not been kidnapped?

I'm glad the reporter asked about the reward. That's been nagging at me (among other things.) None of the "official" fliers mention the $10k. I've only seen it on the one produced by the mom. Not saying she won't be able to produce it if necessary, but I just found it curious considering the amount, the lack of friends and family following her posts of little lost Kyrian that could contribute, and that it isn't noted on any of the official announcements. I hate to admit it but considering the circumstances, the cynic in me can't escape the nagging thought that one could issue an unattainable high reward, when they know for certain, the money will never have to be paid out. And this is another reason why I am leaning towards lagoon baby being Kyrian.

Yes, but if your kid was really missing you might just lie and say anything to get him back. Get my baby back, then sue the heck out of me if you like, who cares!

I haven't seen any mention of bio dad anywhere... I have no idea who he is, or if anyone knows who he is.

Right? C'mon. Just a little WS presser. We won't tell anyone, promise!

😉if only. A girl CA dream I guess.
I have seen the dad mentioned very early on her fb. Or at least it appeared to me. This is just my moo😊

Kyrian was last seen in mid-August and was reported missing by a family friend who was taking care of him, Rockford police said. Upon learning of his disappearance, police immediately contacted Lanisha Knox.

The remains have undergone several other tests, including a "dental consultation" and DNA sampling, but the results that have come back have not been able to determine the identity of the child.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...cago-Lagoon-Case-328844561.html#ixzz3maKjENgm

So, according to this article, the family friend reported the child missing (not abducted) and the Rockford police contacted the mother.

Really, I think the only thing we've learned today is that there is a person out there that had Kyrian in his or her custody for awhile.
And that LE doesn't know how to address the ? of why the mother wasn't the one reporting him missing.

:(

Winnebago County Sheriff in Rockford allows you to look at arrest log......

Whoa. Thank you for this.

Now my question....can we discuss here what we found in the log? Or, WHO we found in the log?

As I understand it, police have stated that the friend reported little Kyrian missing. They never confirmed moms story that her baby WAS WITH this friend when he went missing. To me that speaks volumes. I really think that Mom is responsible for Kyrian being missing. I think something is wrong with her. She really expects people to accept her account of what happened. I also am nagged by her wording on missing poster that Kyrian had a "low" haircut. A way to distance him a little bit from the composite sketch of the little angel found in Garfield park??? jmo.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Maybe Kyrian's daddy went and picked him up - that's why there's no "abduction"...and LE doesn't want to release his name for fear of scaring him into doing something drastic...oh heck, I don't know - this case is just filled with so many twists and turns!!! :banghead:

I just hope the little guy is safe! I'm just not getting a good feeling about the mom right now - I think there's something about her that's just not right and she's not telling the truth! I really feel she did something with her baby!!!

This is all MOO of course!!

The thread is open for posting again. Please note the following.

(snipped from the Social Media rule)

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

The entire rule can be found in the THE RULES forum. Please take a minute to review.

RULES: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298