IL - Lt. Charles 'Joe' Gliniewicz, 52, found dead, Fox Lake, 1 Sep 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MY thought was that they had more than was accounted for, not less. JMO Or that stuff was kept under the auspices of Explorer equipment, which should not have been available to the kids. Really no idea, but I think that somehow, inventory is a problem. JMO JMO

Chuz, if you go and read the scanner notes you will see.
Officer 1 dispatched. Arrives 5 mins later
Officer 2 inserts they in route. Arrives 2 mins and some seconds
Then out of nowhere Officer 3 pipes in they at the plant. Less than 60 seconds after lt last radio by LT.

I responded to this (best I could) in the scanner thread.

Please let me know what you think

Wouldn't it take some time to assemble all the necessary characters who participated in this massive plot? If now, he was murdered by a co-worker, where did the three suspicious people enter the picture? JMO

OH, maybe the dispatcher was in on it ,too. JMO LOL

Unless the voice on the radio is not CG's. Someone earlier suggested a voice analysis would be a good idea. It's been noted that the voice on the radio does not sound like the voice in a video he made and posted on Facebook. However, being stressed during the radio call could account for the change in his voice.

I've been looking for the site where I heard the recording of the radio call, but don't remember exactly where it was. Can anyone help?

Unless the voice on the radio is not CG's. Someone earlier suggested a voice analysis would be a good idea. It's been noted that the voice on the radio does not sound like the voice in a video he made and posted on Facebook. However, being stressed during the radio call could account for the change in his voice.

I've been looking for the site where I heard the recording of the radio call, but don't remember exactly where it was. Can anyone help?

http://www.mnpoliceclips.com/audio-fox-lake-ill-officer-shot-and-killed.html

I heard it on TV maybe the first day or soon thereafter. try CNN ?

I posted an update again on the scanner thread. Found something new.

I do not believe this investigation has anything to do with missing inventory. That is spin they want us to think it is based on the standard inventory check.

I think what Joe feared was something to do with explorers but not that.

Lt would know when the yearly internal audit comes around. He's been there for 32 years. I doubt he would risk his career for stealing boy scout explorers cookies and equipment. Jmo. Plus they couldn't stop him from retiring. So he could have dealt with the simple civil investigation later. Because I doubt it would have warranted jail time.

Its not like they were missing bullet proof vest and guns and grenades and tasers from the Explorer Program .

They usually force a early retirement sometimes right after downgrading your rank. So unless they told LT that he will have to retire at a downgraded payscale rank. Or stay on board and fight it as a LT.

Maybe he decided suicide while he was still LT on paper. Idk

Wayyyyy back in the last thread, Walker has a post with a link for a conversation about the officer.

Thanks but if I recall correctly that is not the same person I have info on.
Unless I have something on another person.....

This entire PD is a real mess if you look close enough.

Thanks but if I recall correctly that is not the same person I have info on.
Unless I have something on another person.....

This entire PD is a real mess if you look close enough.

Are you thinking that it is someone who was recently re-hired by Behan? JMO

Are you thinking that it is someone who was recently re-hired by Behan? JMO

No, if this guy is back now it would have been this last month and after Behan retired.

This guy also appears to work for another PD part time. Which caused me to figure out what was going on. I think he was suspended from one PD and then just picked up by another for the time being.

You can figure out his name by just looking on shindlers linkedin page and see who is his friends that also work for the PD then compare their start dates and do a Google search.

It is just curious to me.

Interesting. Didn't see this one in the packet. Call me crazy. But it was in the regular agenda, filed under Special.

"Discussion - Revenue Streams"

"Direction to village attorney prepare the necessary documents"

Speceen Shot 2015-10-13 at 1.12.01 PM.png

Interesting. Didn't see this one in the packet. Call me crazy. But it was in the regular agenda, filed under Special.

"Discussion - Revenue Streams"

"Direction to village attorney prepare the necessary documents"

View attachment 82871

What does this mean? Revenue streams, necessary documents....sorry, I'm lost! JMO

What does this mean? Revenue streams, necessary documents....sorry, I'm lost! JMO
From having been on a town board this means to me they are trying to figure out ways to collect money for the town.

I don't know what the attorney is being directed to prepare; without the minutes or more info it could be anything.

Meeting is at 5 so maybe see minutes later tonight. I wondered if it was a settlement or something because the Village Attorney needs to prepare documents. Guess we'll find out soon enough...lol....not. JMO

Meeting is at 5 so maybe see minutes later tonight. I wondered if it was a settlement or something because the Village Attorney needs to prepare documents. Guess we'll find out soon enough...lol....not. JMO

Great timing!! Actually, with the new update in the media today. Someone must have leaked that prior.

???Did the Explorers have equipment that was not approved by, or the cost of which exceeded the disbursements allowed by the Boys Club? If so, how would it have been acquired? Could be perfectly legal purchases or donations, but not purchased or approved by Boys Club.???? It was my understanding that the Explorers did help out at events, and maybe they were not paid in money, but in equipment? ALL SPECULATION.........JMO

Depending on how the books are kept, someone could claim to be purchasing equipment for the Explorers and then pocketing the money.

One scam I'm aware of (I've lived!) ~

Years ago, I worked upstairs above the warehouse for a well known pharmaceutical company. At times, a manager would instruct some people from upstairs that it was mandatory for us to work overtime downstairs in order to complete specific, boring tasks.
We'd be paid overtime but hated the mandatory demand.

Some time after I changed jobs, my girlfriend called me and told me about manager one and two who both had been arrested.
It turns out, these managers had concocted a plan to use us peons to complete the tasks downstairs while, at the same time, they were invoicing and getting funded for hiring invisible temporaries.

Another co-worker friend did all the paperwork for downstairs hires/expenses and began to notice something seemed fishy.
This gal was very bright, well read and an outspoken Christian.
She felt she had no choice other than to alert someone at headquarters about the fraud she suspected.

One of the fraudsters (her boss) was showing up to work wearing thousand dollar suits and had leased an expensive car, etc.
My co-worker was very astute but, at the same time, it was hard on her when she realized what was going on because she liked her boss and considered him a friend. She should have had his job.

Gosh darn, I am so disappointed in myself. I went through all the prior agenda packets financials and failed to do so in a timely manner on this one. So, here it is. Shows the money to the PI Firm, Shows a massive increase in legal services, and also changed all the locks at pd as well.

Screen Shot 2015-10-13 at 2.13.53 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2015-10-13 at 2.13.45 PM.jpg

Gosh darn, I am so disappointed in myself. I went through all the prior agenda packets financials and failed to do so in a timely manner on this one. So, here it is. Shows the money to the PI Firm, Shows a massive increase in legal services, and also changed all the locks at pd as well.

View attachment 82872View attachment 82873

Maybe locks are being changed because his keys were missing?

View attachment 82872View attachment 82873

How do you know they were PD lock changes?
I would think PD lock changes would be part of PD budget and not n town budget.
This would be the community center lock change perhaps. Where the Explorers met?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm