IL - Lt. Charles 'Joe' Gliniewicz, 52, found dead, Fox Lake, 1 Sep 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so badly for those kids in the Explorer program. These people were supposed to be role models.

Wow those texts !!! Thanks Max17!! #2 needs some big diapers today because I am sure they are chitting in their pants.

Shall we all make a bet on when an arrest will be.. I'm sure it is soon forthcoming! ( reviewing TOS to see if on line betting it allowed :floorlaugh:)

Re Dockins' post above:

Yes, teaching kids right from wrong, and how to lead a clean and honest life. SMH

OT .. I really don't remember that as a child. Perhaps I was an early :websleuther: and was just proud that I had found it out :floorlaugh:

If being betrayed by Santa is the worst thing to happen betrayal wise, consider yourselves blessed.

My parents kept the presents coming anyway - lol.

Joking around makes me feel a tad better.
Otherwise I'm crying for the sake of his children who are innocent.
Just remember lessons come in both good and bad packages and
receiving coal sucks!

That says a lot. I have an idea of who the other two involved individuals might be, but since that hasn't been made public yet, I'll refrain from naming names.

Lol ... I guess you have gotten to page two by now that Max transcribed that really is explosive!

:blowkiss: max for transcribing pages!

OK, now that I am caught up, the other thing I've been waiting to post is an inquiry to when and where Steelman's wedding to Madonna will be held. Those that have followed this thread from the beginning will understand. I do hope we are all invited. It's an event I wouldn't want to miss.

LOL Dont even go there with me. Now LOL Re-Weddings GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Off to another thread. Another stabbing I believe a school. For those inclined. Not sure. I'm trying to do a Wedding list with my Son (his wedding) and it's not going well sigh.....

OT
Congrats on your sons wedding! Try not to get too stressed :)

If I have a vote which I don't :) I would say let him invite most of who he wants since it should be a joyous time for all, but tell him only this one which is hopefully his lifetime soulmate. Also dont do like my Dad did and have an open bar :) My friends took too much advantage of that and the bill was large.

Seriously though Congrrats and best wishes for all !

Summer LEAVE, trip to OK, and truck repair loan to individual #2.... Sounds like someone in the military.....JMO

Wonder if those others have retired????
Yeah, ummm.........

Still letting this settle in....what a cad.

My sister once asked me to explain "The Thin Blue Line" we have, because she took it that it's the code of silence for bad things cops do....no. Good cops will call out and not cover for those who discredit us, in most circumstances. Those that follow the rules, know the consequences don't want to get involved. For most, the Thin Blue Line doesn't have negative connotations...rather, it's the brotherhood support of having ones back (but in a good way, if that makes sense). The one blue line between two black lines has a meaning. (Example: We have a Police Chief in my neighboring county that got shot Halloween night, in the head...he is in critical but stable condition. Neighboring LE agencies from around Central TX are all rotating officers to be manning the hospital to stay with the Chief's family. Outpouring of care and concern for the family.)

That several (apparently, unless these individuals numbered above are the volunteer associates or whatever their titles may be) crooked ones seemed to attract others, it's shameful.
I'm embarrassed, and he, again, has hurt our reputations by even giving one-seven-145- oh 5,037+ people in the public just another reason to think cops are corrupt. No, no more so than bad teachers, priests, social workers, doctors, etc. that betray their oath and public's trust.

And what a shame. It appears he had a great career, was good at policing, did do good in the community for many years...and then went off the "good" grid due to financial strain or whatever.
Shameful.

Sorry, I know y'all here know that. Just kinda venting.
And his son, ugh. Is it really his birthday today? The shame this LT has now placed on his family. It never would be worth it.

JG: She does, but not around here and no one knows where. Trust me ive thoughit through MANY SCENARIOUS from planting things to volo bog!!!”

Not sure I want to know what scenarios he had in mind for her. :scared:

I feel so badly for those kids in the Explorer program. These people were supposed to be role models.

I was in the Explorers after boy scouts. It was a great group and we had so many great trips. For people unfamiliar the Explorers is kind of like Boy Scouts but with older teenage type youth.

You are right that these people were not good role models to be involved in financial swindling.
Grrrrrrrr

I remember..and it was a major bummer, but a life lesson about fantasy and its partner, faith. JMO

Why? Why go there?
Some of us (me) have relied on our faith and felt the presence of God through many challenging trials; cancer, personal betrayal, overcoming a destructive addiction, etc.

Believe what you may but don't put down people of faith.

Talk about people reading things differently. jmo

It's a life lesson. Not everyone is who they appear to be, or who they present themselves to be. That said there are consequences for our actions and those consequences don't always just affect ourselves so choose carefully. That said it still would have been better for him to face the consequences of his actions and made restitution.

I wonder now if people think all that fundraising dollars and in line of duty death benefits should go to his family or perhaps those funds should be donated by the family to repay the Explorers program.

I sure wish vestigare was here because now it makes perfect sense why the locks were changed at the place which held the explorers meetings. And it's pretty evident why Lt. CG didn't make arrangements for someone else to run the program after he retired.

Well I am very disappointed in the Lt. What a cop out, no pun intended. So for all the ones(people there) that thought he was so worried about the explorer program and to think it was his undoing that was on his mind. I have to believe that his wife knew more and probably knew inside that he did kill himself. I am still shocked & amazed at the ones that use their cell phones to message like it won't be looked at. He had to know that everybody else (who ever it is) involved would fall under the scope once he was gone. jmo idk

Wow those texts !!! Thanks Max17!! #2 needs some big diapers today because I am sure they are chitting in their pants.

Shall we all make a bet on when an arrest will be.. I'm sure it is soon forthcoming! ( reviewing TOS to see if on line betting it allowed :floorlaugh:)

Are Lake Cou ty booking records online? I might be checking todays bookings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog