IL - Lt. Charles 'Joe' Gliniewicz, 52, found dead, Fox Lake, 1 Sep 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been suspicious of mama since I thought it was a suicide...but I really didn't think twice about any of the boys...I figured that DJ was sort of the spokesperson for the family and was not surprised that he in no way thought it might have been a suicide. The e mails or texts are compelling........... smh

ADMIN NOTE: Stop posting photos simply to criticize Lt G's wife's appearance. It's inane and pointless. Furthermore, images require proper links.

Do I have the last 24 hours timeline/events right? If so, things were closing in quickly by the village administrator. I've been wondering if he had been planning the suicide days/weeks in advance or if it was a very quick "oh, crap" event.

8/31 9:14am
http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20151104/news/151109469/
Message from Gliniewicz to former Chief Behan
Gliniewicz: "She has now demanded a complete inventory of exploder central and a financialreport...(expletive)"

9/1 6:52am
https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/288517285?access_key=key-bUVRwoq3LQIYyrlfQ9vd&allow_share=true&escape=false&view_mode=scroll
Responds to an email indicating that he will be proceeding to the Explorers Post building to continue with the requested equipment inventory

9/1 7:22am
https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/288517285?access_key=key-bUVRwoq3LQIYyrlfQ9vd&allow_share=true&escape=false&view_mode=scroll
Security video captures Gliniewicz's squad as he takes Sayton Road towards Honing Road

^ Haven't heard about this video until now, correct? The nearby Platinum cameras on Honing Rd. weren't working. Only 6 - 7 establishments on Sayton between Rollins and Honing that could have cameras, assuming he came in from the north.

For all those who are shocked that the victimology findings of an adult American male reveal a pattern of the viewing of internet *advertiser censored*: Uhmmmmm Yeah,and guess what ? Females aren't far behind.

There's a lot to be disgusted with about Charles Gliniewicz's conduct,but sorry folks I don't get the righteous indignation...Odds are your neighbors are probably no better or worse about *advertiser censored* than C.J.Gliniewicz.

I don't think it's the *advertiser censored* people are so shocked about but rather how obnoxious his public social media accounts were and how he was apparently so full of himself failed to recognize how that impacted his job search for a chief of police position.

The Sun Times article mentioned a previous job suspension and recommendation for sex addiction treatment. There are huge parallels between criminal and addictive behavior which are pretty apparent in what has been revealed in this investigation and his actions which ultimately caused him to choose to take his life. Ego and denial are written all over this story. Anyone with knowledge of addiction knows standards are thrown out the window and it's pretty obvious that factors into this case.

I sure hope Mrs. G has that picture of her double middle fingers in her face as she's writting out checks to those she and her husband stole from, including returning the money the 100 club has requested returned.

Reply to night train:

BUT other folks, whatever their sexual proclivities, are not paying for *advertiser censored* sites out of youth group and village funds!!

In my eyes using stolen money to buy Marlboro cigarettes is every bit as bad though nowhere near as newsworthy.

Still astonished that he killed himself over this. I am convinced that he would have gotten off fairly easy on this. Any lawyer would have defended him and likely would have gotten a slap on the wrist and had to pay it all back. It sounds to me like he was using the accounts and ultimately trying to pay it back etc... Again not excusing him. But I feel that the community would have forgiven him. People had done far worse things. But to take it to the extreme of killing yourself, trying to make it look like murder, causing all of this and ultimately destroying his family over a few thousand bucks and possibly some soft white collar jail time?!? I know plenty of people who have some similar things with youth sports accounts etc thinking they would pay it back etc...and those people didn't go to prison. And they ended up moving elsewhere and just moving on with their lives. I honestly can't understand why go to such an extreme for something so minimal in my opinion. He didn't kill anyone. Yet making the choice he made he could have easily gotten someone killed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In regard to obesity and *advertiser censored*:

If the majority of people are overweight, does that make it right?
If the majority of people like *advertiser censored*, does that make it right?
If the majority of people cheat on their spouses, does that make it right?

Our country is a moral cesspool, where anything goes. "Do not judge", we're told. But behaviors like that do cause harm, to one's self and others. Are we going to excuse Joe's embezzling because that was "his thing"?

If you see a toddler about to play with fire, don't you warn him?

*advertiser censored* and food (when in excess) are ADDICTIONS. Mel and Joe are two very sick, very corrupt people. I can't see how their behavior can be justified. People are so willing to overlook evil deeds because of the politically correct "Don't judge."

Hopefully my last post. I am outraged that so many people have been taken in by these con artists! Especially the children who trusted in him as a role model. They bamboozled the people of Fox Lake, who are still naively clinging to the idea that this was not a suicide. They bamboozled the people who donated money in good faith. They bamboozled all the great cops out their who do an honest job every day.

In my eyes using stolen money to buy Marlboro cigarettes is every bit as bad though nowhere near as newsworthy.

The point is that he used stolen funds!!! It does not matter what he used them on - toothpicks, toilet paper or T&A sites. Stealing is stealing!

Benefit concert at Antioch High School on this Friday, cancelled.

They should NOT cancel that concert. They should continue it on and have the funds go to he explorers or some other worthy cause. Try to make something good out of the situation.

Tweet from longtime local WGN reporter, who is pretty upstanding. Other recent specific tweets on his account.

MarkSuppelsa Verified account ‏@MarkSuppelsa [video=twitter;662119309787967488]https://twitter.com/MarkSuppelsa/status/662119309787967488[/video] Mrs. Gliniewicz was sued by Citibank and Chase for failure to pay thousands in credit card debt. Documents show family's struggles with $$.

Still astonished that he killed himself over this. I am convinced that he would have gotten off fairly easy on this. Any lawyer would have defended him and likely would have gotten a slap on the wrist and had to pay it all back. It sounds to me like he was using the accounts and ultimately trying to pay it back etc... Again not excusing him. But I feel that the community would have forgiven him. People had done far worse things. But to take it to the extreme of killing yourself, trying to make it look like murder, causing all of this and ultimately destroying his family over a few thousand bucks and possibly some soft white collar jail time?!? I know plenty of people who have some similar things with youth sports accounts etc thinking they would pay it back etc...and those people didn't go to prison. And they ended up moving elsewhere and just moving on with their lives. I honestly can't understand why go to such an extreme for something so minimal in my opinion. He didn't kill anyone. Yet making the choice he made he could have easily gotten someone killed.

I personally think his ego might have played a part in it. Maybe he wanted to go out a hero like we all thought he was? There is also the possibility that he did it to save his family. With the news that the family is now being investigated, it makes you wonder. Did he do this thinking that the investigation surrounding him would just disappear because they would be so concerned with catching his "killers"? That his family would never be looked into?
While you (and I) see it as minimal, think of the backlash that they are currently facing... I'm betting it would be multiplied x's 10 if he were still alive. He doesn't have to face any of that now.

One thing I haven't seen posted which was mentioned on one of the earlier ABC newscasts. Motorola will be donating the 50 thousand they initially offered as a reward for the killers to replenish tne Explorers account. I think that's a nice gesture.

The point is that he used stolen funds!!! It does not matter what he used them on - toothpicks, toilet paper or T&A sites. Stealing is stealing!

Well yes that's basically the same thing I said except I didn't use exclamation marks.
(BBM)

Maybe Mrs. Gliniewicz will be so kind, then, as to pay back Motorola for covering the debt to the Explorers? JMO

Gotta sleep....and get the song "it's a family affair" out of my brain. JMO

I don't think it's the *advertiser censored* people are so shocked about but rather how obnoxious his public social media accounts were and how he was apparently so full of himself failed to recognize how that impacted his job search for a chief of police position.

The Sun Times article mentioned a previous job suspension and recommendation for sex addiction treatment. There are huge parallels between criminal and addictive behavior which are pretty apparent in what has been revealed in this investigation and his actions which ultimately caused him to choose to take his life. Ego and denial are written all over this story. Anyone with knowledge of addiction knows standards are thrown out the window and it's pretty obvious that factors into this case.

I sure hope Mrs. G has that picture of her double middle fingers in her face as she's writting out checks to those she and her husband stole from, including returning the money the 100 club has requested returned.

People have lost their flipp'in minds and become self centered entitled numbskulls.
Expectations are clashing with the economic realities of America: version 2015 add in some social media,stir it all and you get something like the disaster revealed before our eyes today goofy vacation middle finger pics 'n all.

I recently read that the death rate of white middle class males and females is one of the only segments on the rise.The primary causation is alcohol poisoning,liver disease and prescription drug addiction.We're leaving our children an America that's worse than the one we inherited,it's not a pretty sight....

Maybe Mrs. Gliniewicz will be so kind, then, as to pay back Motorola for covering the debt to the Explorers? JMO

Honestly, I expect a BK to happen. I even think the 15 thousand from the 100 club is long gone. I wouldn't be surprised if no monies are returned by the G family. IMO this is a lesson to the 100 club to make sure the death is a line of duty death before providing funds.

If there wasn't anything honorable regarding the previous behavior which led to tbese events, there certainly isn't going to be honorable behavior following this news. I fully expect an announcement from the G family attorney announcing some kind of lawsuit or further investigation into the findings and some sort of disagreement surrounding the findings on the MOD.

People have lost their flipp'in minds and become self centered entitled numbskulls.
Expectations are clashing with the economic realities of America: version 2015 add in some social media,stir it all and you get something like the disaster revealed before our eyes today goofy vacation middle finger pics 'n all.

I recently read that the death rate of white middle class males and females is one of the only segments on the rise.The primary causation is alcohol poisoning,liver disease and prescription drug addiction.We're leaving our children an America that's worse than the one we inherited,it's not a pretty sight....

It wasn't middle class, it was middle aged whites from 44 to 54 Iirc. I just saw something on Netflix about the history of forensic science which indicates the poisons from lead were well known in the 1920's and they hid it for at decades. Greed and corruption is nothing new. It's just exposed more due to social media.

Finally got caught up! There were so many posts I wanted to reply to, but I was so far behind that I thought I'd wait til the end... now I'm here and can't remember what all I wanted to say exactly.

In a nutshell: I'm not surprised one bit, unfortunately. I felt that this was a staged suicide from the beginning, and had a feeling it was because of some sort of shady dealings he was involved in. It's sad for all the people of Fox Lake who held him in such high regard, because now we hear that he was stealing from the Explorers, sexually harassing coworkers, cheating on his wife.... not exactly a model citizen.

As soon as I read the texts that were released, I knew Melodie had to be #1 and his son was #2. I will be interested to hear what else comes out. They sure have a lot of text and email evidence, and we just saw a few exchanges!

Someone asked upthread if maybe he was actually thinking of this as a "loan." To that I say: no flipping way!!!He was saying in the text (to his son) that he was paying a bit back and needing him to pay $100 a month so that if questioned he could say that he sometimes makes loans to Explorer Advisors, and 'see?? Everything is on the up and up! Looky how they are making payments!"

I have to say that I am disgusted.

When I think about law enforcement officers who ARE killed in the line of duty, when I think about how brave those people are and how they are TRUE heroes, and then I think about this guy who was a liar and a cheater and still trying to deceive, even in death... I do not have compassion for his single income with kids life. Sorry, not sorry. I know people who really are struggling. I mean REALLY struggling. Those people aren't stealing from the people who trust them to spend that money on frivolous, unnecessary, narcissistic things like gym memberships, adult web sites, and trips to Hawaii.

Okay. I guess I'm done with my rant. So much more I could say, but I'll leave it at that for now.
All MOO, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members