Found Deceased IL - Noah Enos, 26, last seen at a concert, phone died, never made it home, Chicago, 12 Jun 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The fact that many of these boys/men are ending up in the water and some are possibly being pushed/tossed into it is really obfuscating the situation. The idea that there's a shadowy, lurking killer who is so successful at evading cameras in one of the top three most surveilled cities in the WORLD is just... Silly, to be perfectly honest. We have to be at least somewhat realistic here. I know that people who do not live here are convinced that the oft-reported Gangland Murder Time Mania is touching everyone in the city but it simply is not. I've lived here my entire life and I know very few people who have even been touched by violent crime at all. These young men live in and frequent the same neighborhoods and haunts that I and my acquaintances did and do.

Last edited:
As much as I believe it was an accident and I do post about the stats of how often people fall in water, I have so much sympathy for the families. I do not blame them for hiring private investigators. I don't think they will find what they are looking for by doing that...but I do think even just hiring a PI will give them more a sense of power and closure over the situation, which in and of itself would be worth it. I hope they can eventually find some sense of peace about the situation, as much as that is possible in such a tragic case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back