IL IL - Paul Fronczak, newborn, Chicago, 1964 + UID Male, 1, NJ, 1965

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Totally agree that it is terrible for the mother in this case with all the twists and turns involving such a sensitive and emotional thing as the bond with your own child. I find it interesting that in the years before DNA LE appeared to just give her any child as a replacement based on the look of the ears. I do not really think Paul-Jack sounds ungrateful as it is a difficult situation for him of course and if you were in his position you might well want to do the same and find out your roots many people do. Therefore you can have nothing but sympathy for him. I am fairly lucky that I feel happy about my own DNA and family position and do not feel the need to check it but no family is perfect and their are different connections and imperfect things in all families. Merry Christmas.

Maybe I was a little harsh but his wife seemed concerned that the search for his bio family was taking him away from her and their children. She also seemed to really feel for his mom. The interview was before original Paul was found alive. That must open up old wounds.
Do you remember The movie with Angelina Jolie called The Changeling. I couldn’t watch the whole thing but it is based on a true story that involves a missing child and people treating the mother like she is nuts when she tells them it’s not her son.
The Boy Who Vanished--and His Impostor
It’s crazy.

I think the kidnapping of OG-Paul should be investigated. The sister of Paul-jack shouldn’t be ignored either.

I'm wondering if the original thread contained information that would've been dangerously close to revealing Real Paul's current identity or had information that would interfere with the FBI's ongoing investigation. Hence, gone. I'm trusting our mods on this one.

Paul's blog indicated he's respecting real Paul's wishes. BUT he also says to check back soon. Real Paul is battling cancer. Would you want a life at that point or a past life? Personally, I'd focus on battling for life.

Under the circumstances, I hope they are all having happy holidays.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL OF YOU TOO!!!!

I'm wondering if the original thread contained information that would've been dangerously close to revealing Real Paul's current identity or had information that would interfere with the FBI's ongoing investigation. Hence, gone. I'm trusting our mods on this one.

Paul's blog indicated he's respecting real Paul's wishes. BUT he also says to check back soon. Real Paul is battling cancer. Would you want a life at that point or a past life? Personally, I'd focus on battling for life.

Under the circumstances, I hope they are all having happy holidays.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL OF YOU TOO!!!!
I think the original thread was merged with this one.

Is there a link to the other thread, or is there just this one?

It appears that they merged them. The original went poof for awhile, and someone started a new one, and our Christmas gift is the old and new one are now combined today. The old one is here in THIS thread.

MOO

Merry Christmas to all!

This is prior to the identification of the actual Paul Fronczak but it is an interesting video about the way it was discovered that the adopted son was not actually related to his parents. Very sad case particularly for the mother:

I think the kidnapping of OG-Paul should be investigated. The sister of Paul-jack shouldn’t be ignored either.
Snip

I am so curious to know if he was raised by the person who kidnapped him and if that person is still alive and a part of his life.

However, I know that if I were in his situation, I would need a lot of time to process it all before I was ready to speak publicly about it. And I might never be ready.

The “real” Paul Joseph Fronczak passed away on April 25, 2020. His obit is online. I am assuming they are no longer trying to protect revealing his identity since Paul, David, and Dora Fronczak bought 3 “memorial trees”.

Last edited:
The “real” Paul Joseph Fronczak passed away on April 25, 2020. His obit is online. I am assuming they are no longer trying to protect revealing his identity since Paul, David, and Dora Fronczak bought 3 “memorial trees”.

Sad news but I can’t find the obit, would you mind posting it here, please?

:( Isn't there real Paul's birthday April 26th? I can't find anything about his death anywhere online but if he has indeed passed away, how very sad.

Like Paul/Jack and many other children, his legal date of birth differs from his biological date of birth. Which makes sense given that using the correct date would risk him being suspected and easily identified throughout the years. From what I understand, after watching a show, his children were convinced of him being the missing child. The adoption and questionable details were obviously known or suspected. David Fronczak has been frustrated and spoken out about the situation. From his post, it appears Kevin’s daughters had some contact with them until the results came back and Kevin didn’t want the publicity. From the tribute wall posts on obit, it doesn’t appear they ever met.
~~~~~
April 29, 2020 12:59 AM
Three Memorial Trees were ordered in memory of Kevin Ray Baty.

We wish we had the chance to meet you. Rest in peace.

Your brothers and your mom,
Paul, David, and Dora Fronczak

obit link:
Obituary for Kevin Ray Baty | Holdship Family of Funeral Homes
~~~~~
January 25, 2020 9:56 PM
David Fronczak
PLEASE REPOST, especially if you live in the Midwest or Michigan.
This is Kevin Baty of Manton, MI. I’m looking for any information on the woman that raised him. She kidnapped him from my parents in 1964, from a hospital in Chicago, IL. She kept him in Chicago for a number of years before returning to Manton, MI, where I believe she had other relatives (and estranged children). He has never left that small, isolated town. Literally nobody is helping my family understand who this woman was, where they lived, or what their lives were like. The FBI has abandoned the case (despite knowing much more info about her). They wrongly placed another baby into my parents arms in 1966 (pre-DNA) that had been abandoned in New Jersey to “close the case.” This woman is dead, but the Baty family is covering it up to hold onto “memories of their grandma.” They have no remorse for her actions, or understanding for the agony my parents suffered over 50 years, and have had little contact with my mom or I since I discovered them almost a year and a half ago. Jessica Baty LaFreniere and Meagan Baty Heuker are two of his daughters living in Michigan. Kendra Baty is his youngest daughter living in Chicago. All I’ve asked from them is to know who their grandmother was, and help us learn what happened to my brother, who was stolen from my mom’s arms when he was 36 hours old. They haven’t told me a thing about her. If she were innocent it would be quite easy to prove. I plead for any mother reading this to imagine that happening to them, and help my mom and I find some answers. Jessica’s husband Matt LaFreniere actually texted me to “stop bothering them, she is dead, the story is over.” I’d like anyone reading this to imagine the family of a felon saying that to you, despite her crime, simply because she was dead. As if the crime never happened or impacted anyone. #kevinbatyispaulfronczak #kevinbaty#whoispaulfronczak #jessicalafrenierebaty#meaganheukerbaty #kendrabaty #jessicabaty #meaganbaty#stolenbabies

comment link:
Who is Paul Fronczak?

Last edited:
Like Paul/Jack and many other children, his legal date of birth differs from his biological date of birth. Which makes sense given that using the correct date would risk him being suspected and easily identified throughout the years. From what I understand, after watching a show, his children were convinced of him being the missing child. The adoption and questionable details were obviously known or suspected. David Fronczak has been frustrated and spoken out about the situation. From his post, it appears his daughters had some contact with them until the results came back and he didn’t want the publicity.

obit link:
Obituary for Kevin Ray Baty | Holdship Family of Funeral Homes
~~~~~
David Fronczak
PLEASE REPOST, especially if you live in the Midwest or Michigan.
This is Kevin Baty of Manton, MI. I’m looking for any information on the woman that raised him. She kidnapped him from my parents in 1964, from a hospital in Chicago, IL. She kept him in Chicago for a number of years before returning to Manton, MI, where I believe she had other relatives (and estranged children). He has never left that small, isolated town. Literally nobody is helping my family understand who this woman was, where they lived, or what their lives were like. The FBI has abandoned the case (despite knowing much more info about her). They wrongly placed another baby into my parents arms in 1966 (pre-DNA) that had been abandoned in New Jersey to “close the case.” This woman is dead, but the Baty family is covering it up to hold onto “memories of their grandma.” They have no remorse for her actions, or understanding for the agony my parents suffered over 50 years, and have had little contact with my mom or I since I discovered them almost a year and a half ago. Jessica Baty LaFreniere and Meagan Baty Heuker are two of his daughters living in Michigan. Kendra Baty is his youngest daughter living in Chicago. All I’ve asked from them is to know who their grandmother was, and help us learn what happened to my brother, who was stolen from my mom’s arms when he was 36 hours old. They haven’t told me a thing about her. If she were innocent it would be quite easy to prove. I plead for any mother reading this to imagine that happening to them, and help my mom and I find some answers. Jessica’s husband Matt LaFreniere actually texted me to “stop bothering them, she is dead, the story is over.” I’d like anyone reading this to imagine the family of a felon saying that to you, despite her crime, simply because she was dead. As if the crime never happened or impacted anyone. #kevinbatyispaulfronczak #kevinbaty#whoispaulfronczak #jessicalafrenierebaty#meaganheukerbaty #kendrabaty #jessicabaty #meaganbaty#stolenbabies

comment link:
Who is Paul Fronczak?
The obituary lists the names of his "parents". I wonder if David has tried to look into this. I found it very upsetting to look at the Tribute Wall of the obituary and see the message posted by his brothers and Dora. :(

The obituary lists the names of his "parents". I wonder if David has tried to look into this. I found it very upsetting to look at the Tribute Wall of the obituary and see the message posted by his brothers and Dora. :(
His mother was not the easiest person to identify. Robert is at least her fourth known husband. They married around Dec 1975 according to Ancestry obit collection. Kevin was raised and identifies with Robert as his father. Robert is his step-father and unlikely to have any knowledge or involvement with abduction.

His mother was not the easiest person to identify. Robert is at least her fourth known husband. They married around Dec 1975 according to Ancestry obit collection. Kevin was raised and identifies with Robert as his father. Robert is his step-father and unlikely to have any knowledge or involvement with abduction.

Thanks for the info, do you know the family?

It's tragic that apparently the Fronczak's never got to meet Kevin but at least they got to know what happened with his life and what he looked like.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snathan
Back