Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just skimmed over fb comments, and I pray to God that Robert finds a safe and healthy environment. I'm extremely concerned for his well being. He is so vulnerable to predators for a variety of reasons. Now, I need to wash my eyes out with bleach.

As a epileptic & also being a mother myself I am horrified at the thought of him not having his medication all this time. I'm sitting on my hands for now. Some medications for epilepsy can make you very combative & cause motor skill issues for some. Please don't take that as a excuse for some issues that have been uncovered but, just more of what he is facing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marking my spot. Hoping this young man is found and that he is returned to a loving environment.

This is so sad. I made the mistake to look at the mothers Facebook. Hair goals?!! Words fail me.
Hope he is safe and warm.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

I just skimmed over fb comments, and I pray to God that Robert finds a safe and healthy environment. I'm extremely concerned for his well being. He is so vulnerable to predators for a variety of reasons. Now, I need to wash my eyes out with bleach.

It is really nasty on there. Doesn't exactly make central IL look like a bastion of intelligence or civility. However, not all of us are like that, thank goodness. Glad to be here surrounded by the smart and caring folks of Websleuths. Robert, where are you??

I will give the mother the benefit of the doubt as far as having harmed him but I do think that he did not have a supportive, loving and giving mother. she seems only interested in a good time and having fun. Although she does not look to have had a good life herself. I am more worried that it is treated as a runaway. It may have started out that way but IMO someone took advantage of him pretty early on. I think they need to brief searchers on looking for more than just a boy who will hide if seen or name called.

I have heard, in other missing kids cases, PD questioning the sex offenders in the area. I wonder if this has occurred? Tons of sexual predators in Pekin :(

So I live in Pekin, I always have, born & raised here & I still reside here in Pekin.

"The lost boys" I thought always referred to a boy that went missing from Pekin in the early 70s when he went sledding and never returned (I believe his name was Richard Grier, however if you want to read up on that case you should be able to find it by searching "missing child in pekin") he was sleddding and then he literally just disappeared...no body was ever found....around that same time period there was a boy killed in the summer month in Pekin by a homeless man, the dubbed him "the box car killer".

Also, when I was in grade school, a kid that was 10-12 years older than me was found dead behind the OLD Wilson school; in the woods. Everyone knows Wade Bonk and Craig Beenie did this or had something to do with it; but no one was ever charged with the murder of this teenager.

As far as Robert Bee Jr. goes; I have a terrible feeling. There have been a lot of kids coming up missing in surrounding areas; there are 2 kids missing from Peoria that just went missing around the same time frame.

I search everyday for more updates and the newest one I could find was 3 or so days old and it cited that there was supposed to be more information available to media outlets today.

He (Robert) is not listed in the "missing kids of Illinois" or "missing children" or The Charley Project; there is still no amber alert at all.

<modsnip> I would be reaching out to every organization possible- most of the national missing children programs will put up free billboards with the child's picture and his height, weight, etc.

I really hope one of his friends has him hiding in their bedroom or something...I don't know, it's just very frightening. I'm glad there is a websleuth addressing this matter.

I live in Pekin and have been closely monitoring this case & I would've came out and searched for the kid on thanksgiving had it been spread more. I've seen a ton of Facebook posts about the child and even twitter posts.

I really hope my gut feeling is wrong, because my maternal instincts are making me think the mom knows and/or was much more involved than she is telling investigators; I wonder if they have given her a polygraph? I understand that a polygraph does not hold up in court, but it would be a good start.

Also, I'm wondering if the boy that was at the bus stop with Robert has been interviewed? The one that Robert's mom said he was with when the other child got on the bus and Robert didn't.

I truly am so worried about this little boy. I ran away a couple times when I was 13-15 but I always came back with in a day of being gone, and if I didn't go back I always told my parents where I was and who I was with; besides when you're that young It's not like you have friends old enough with their own places; so the mom's of dad's always had me call and check in with my mom after a night had gone by.

It's freezing outside, poor kid was wearing a sweatshirt/hoodie when he went missing. Pekin police need to organize a bigger search and ask over all the local news stations to mention needing volunteers to help finding this boy.

I work in Peoria & I was talking to some coworkers about how Robert had gone missing and none of them knew there was a kid missing until I told them; which goes to show the media isn't doing its part, everyone I work with & for are members of Peoria and it's surrounding communities (east Peoria, pekin, Creve Cour, Marquette Heights, Peoria Heights, etc.

One last thing-I wonder if this kid had any money? Could he be traveling via city buses?? If so, he could be long gone by now. All I know is that if it were my kid I'd have a search party searching for my child everyday, morning, noon, & night.

I am praying for Robert's safe return as well as praying for his

WELCOME TO WS!!
I just noticed that this was your first post. Very impressive!

The Lost Boys history is very interesting.
I hope nothing has happened to him and he comes out in the opening, to be seen at least, to know he is okay and just doesn't want to go home. But, he's still too young to be out on his own. It's just not safe. Is there any place that he used to go to hang out, play games, watch tv or movies?

Was hoping for good news when I logged on tonight...so worried for him!

Come home Robert!

When was this kid last seen by anyone other than his mother?

I was wondering if it was actually verified by police that he stayed Thursday night at his friends house? I haven't seen it but, was wondering if I had missed it.

I was wondering if it was actually verified by police that he stayed Thursday night at his friends house? I haven't seen it but, was wondering if I had missed it.

I don't think you've missed anything! LE have not said anything about Robert spending Thursday night at a friend's house, a friend walking him to the bus stop, etc. If any of this has been verified (or refuted, for that matter) by LE, then at least they haven't said anything about it.

Police have confirmed that Robert was seen by a truancy officer who showed up at his home on the 17th (when the officer called the police for assistance, Robert fled on foot).

His mother "reported him as a runaway Friday November 18th after he didn’t show up for school, and a truancy officer with police went to his home to issue a ticket."

http://www.x95radio.com/2016/11/28/police-ask-for-help-finding-missing-and-endangered-pekin-child/

So sad :( Has the truancy officer spoken out about what was specifically said in their confrontation?

I do think it's unfair to fine his mother when he missed school if she could show that she made a proper effort to get him to attend. If they don't want go to school and stay in class, there's no way a parent can ensure that unless they wheel them in like Hannibal Lecter, in which case, they'd be arrested for child abuse.

I do think it's unfair to fine his mother when he missed school if she could show that she made a proper effort to get him to attend. If they don't want go to school and stay in class, there's no way a parent can ensure that unless they wheel them in like Hannibal Lecter, in which case, they'd be arrested for child abuse.

How good of a parent can you be if your child is even allowed to get to that point. A lot of behaviour is a reflection of the parents in the child.

Just claiming, "he doesnt want to go to school...what can I even do? so I wont do anything" is in my opinion, almost child abuse as you are setting very bad examples and passively advocating that if there is something you dont feel like doing it, *advertiser censored** it just dont do it.

That kind of attitude and outlook on life being taught to the child sets him up for a very very tough future.

How good of a parent can you be if your child is even allowed to get to that point. A lot of behaviour is a reflection of the parents in the child.

Just claiming, "he doesnt want to go to school...what can I even do? so I wont do anything" is in my opinion, almost child abuse as you are setting very bad examples and passively advocating that if there is something you dont feel like doing it, *advertiser censored** it just dont do it.

That kind of attitude and outlook on life being taught to the child sets him up for a very very tough future.

Not to mention the fact that she doesnt feel like looking for her child, so she isnt

Still no news here? I really hope he is ok.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

There are some comments on the PPD FB page that a woman has posted a FB status stating that Robert is at a house where he is "safe and warm and doesn't want to come home" and another comment says that his mother is the one who posted that status and it states "he is at a home where no one will hurt him". If that is true, wouldn't police be all over her?

I can't link it because I can't access FB from the computer I am typing on. Also, I recently deleted my FB and don't really want to reactivate it, so I can only see public profiles by searching on google. I can't do much investigative work there.

Does anyone have confirmation of this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back