Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:(

:cry:

It is infuriating that there is zero coverage of this case, it's like everyone in the local news orgs just forgot there is a missing kiddo. A vulnerrable 13 year old kiddo. Where is Bonsia??

Couldn't agree more!

Bumping for Bonsai. What is going on with this case? Yesterday was nearly 60 degrees---would have been perfect weather for searches......

Has anyone confirmed his mother moved? I read that in this thread but never saw a MSM link.

All I can say is that the car that is alleged to belong to Lisa has been parked on the Sapp St. property the past 2 weeks when I peeked in on my way to/from TAPS shelter. Is she still living there? Could this vehicle have been abandoned if she is long gone? I honestly do not know. Where is Bonsai????

After a brief spell of warmer weather, winter is back in central IL. Bonsai, where are you?? Not a day goes by I don't think of him :(

Was thinking about this young man this morning. My son had a massive sleepover last night and there were 12-13 year old boys sprawled all over the first floor of my home when I woke this morning. As I surveyed the mess (and boy was it a mess) and listened to the snoring of the boys I was so thankful.

This is the sort of thing master Bee should be enjoying and doing. He certainly shouldn't be in the wind out there somewhere . . .

Where are you bub?

I was glad to see at least some new press on his case - thank you http://www.centralillinoisproud.com/

a snip from the recent story linked above by IllinoisMissing and libraryg

Detectives have also conducted numerous searches in homes, vehicles, and on numerous properties.

Thinking about you Robert

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Argh. Come home hon!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Leaving the north side of Pekin today, there is a billboard relating to Robert beside Rt 29.

There is also a new sign right by the Aventine plant, going south on Rt. 29, heading towards TAPS shelter. Just down the road from Sapp St., in fact. Where are you little buddy???

There is also a new sign right by the Aventine plant, going south on Rt. 29, heading towards TAPS shelter. Just down the road from Sapp St., in fact. Where are you little buddy???
Just out of curiosity, who would be paying for these billboards? A good part of me hopes it's with the mother's help. But either way, it's great news that he has not been forgotten.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Just out of curiosity, who would be paying for these billboards? A good part of me hopes it's with the mother's help. But either way, it's great news that he has not been forgotten.

SABBM

You're more optimistic than I am. :(
Sorry so negative. There's just something that niggles my mind about this case. It feels hinky.
But maybe it's just paranoia.

SABBM

You're more optimistic than I am. :(
Sorry so negative. There's just something that niggles my mind about this case. It feels hinky.
But maybe it's just paranoia.
Not being optimistic, just naively hopeful. It depresses me to think the mother may have had something to do with his disappearance and/or that she just doesn't care.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back