Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you for the warm welcome! It was so weird I found that PJ Star piece after I looked up Lisa K Bee's record (all available for the public on judici.com) & saw that she was getting evicted from the house on Sapp st, and then the article mentioned that.

As for the mom always turning the lights on, or whoever always turning the lights on...that's kind of weird; but again; it has been stated in various articles throughout this thread that LB is a "stay at home mom" so maybe she is there?! Someone else in this thread said they knew the make and model of the car LB drives and that they had seen it outside of LB house everyday. (When I say LB house I am referring to the house on Sapp street) idk I'm praying for the kid; It would be very interesting to know if LB is in possession of RB's recent anti-seizures medicine. I highly doubt that even if she did pick up the medication that it would be publicized. Also someone mentioned something about jumping trains here in a Pekin. That doesn't happen here, they aren't the right trains and they literally are just going to Peoria. If someone wanted to jump trains and get somewhere they would need to get to Bloomington, and have access to a cell phone, jumping trains aren't as easy as people make them sound and they definitely aren't for 13 year old boys. Anyone that wants to investigate jumping trains should look it up via YouTube, it's actually very interesting, however IMO it has nothing to do with this case. I really really really hope the kid is safe somewhere and that LB sent him to stay with a family friend or a relative that is not in Pekin; and that LB did that so that she could report RB a runaway and not have to pay the truancy fine. IMO the truancy fine is a little ridiculous; Peoria county has gotten rid of any fines associated with truancy and Pekin was quoted in the paper saying that they had only issued 2 tickets for truancy as of November of 2016 and stretching back all the way to November of 2015. So what I got from the article is that Pekin Truancy/police officers only issue tickets if the person (child) is excessively absent....

-Love never dies-
BBM

I also hope that this is the case and that wherever he is that he is SAFE with someone who cares for him and provides him the attention this little guy needs.

Lights going on and off in the Sapp Street house doesn't mean anything IMO. That can be accomplished with timers. Leaving a familiar car at the residence would make it look like she is still there...when, in fact she could be elsewhere....even with Robert in a different city...where no one knows them or questions why Robert doesn't go to school. The only wrinkle is this scenario is his medication - they have to get it somehow or risk seizures. I would hope that LE is check pharmacy's around the state to see if they are filling is prescription.

Yeah they say that about all kinds of medication but not everyone follows that rule; I haven't seen my doctor in over a year and get 2 prescriptions every month; one an opiate and one a benzodiazepine. I do understand that this isn't an adults medication though & im sure they have to be more strict about that type of situation. I was never on medication that I am now when I was a child.

-Love never dies-

I was meaning that he could have a stock pile of medication so he wouldn't need to be getting a prescription filled. He could also try spacing his medication out. Some epileptics will do that when their medication costs to much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was meaning that he could have a stock pile of medication so he wouldn't need to be getting a prescription filled. He could also try spacing his medication out. Some epileptics will do that when their medication costs to much.

Hypothetical opinion below:

Oh okay yeah you're right. & yeah depending how bad his epilepsy is he might be fine only taking them half, a third, or a fourth of the time that his medication prescribed to him calls for.

Yes I understand and agree with you that, that could be a possible scenario.

-Love never dies-

Thinking about this little man

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Hypothetical opinion below:

Oh okay yeah you're right. & yeah depending how bad his epilepsy is he might be fine only taking them half, a third, or a fourth of the time that his medication prescribed to him calls for.

Yes I understand and agree with you that, that could be a possible scenario.

-Love never dies-

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he will be fine. Just people do it and they are lucky sometimes. They also sometimes end up having break through seizures that aren't as severe as if they weren't treating them with medication at all. I'm just trying to throw out some explanation for why there could be no record of him refilling/filling his prescription and possibly be OK dealing with his epilepsy. Giving us some hope.

my fear like is that something happened to bonsai within those first few days of his being missing, if there is any evidence left at all of what happened to him it would be at the house on sapp st. police should have more than sufficient permissions to fully search the residence with cadaver dogs and bring in luminol and if they haven't already what exactly is the hold up

my fear like is that something happened to bonsai within those first few days of his being missing, if there is any evidence left at all of what happened to him it would be at the house on sapp st. police should have more than sufficient permissions to fully search the residence with cadaver dogs and bring in luminol and if they haven't already what exactly is the hold up
Yes! This! Exactly!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

My logical minds agrees....my heart hopes that she moved him to a relatives to avoid truancy fines.....

Think of you everyday Robert!

Nothing recently from Mom on FB but really? Calling people names etc when they care so much about her son :/

I'm sorry Robert. When, if, you can come home, I hope it's into a different home and a completely different life for you.

Nothing recently from Mom on FB but really? Calling people names etc when they care so much about her son :/

I'm sorry Robert. When, if, you can come home, I hope it's into a different home and a completely different life for you.
I don't FB, so I can only imagine, but in my mind? this speaks volumes. SMH. [emoji20]

Sent from my LG-H740 using Tapatalk

First time posting here, it's been years since I've joined a forum... :newbie:

I just heard about Roberts disappearance 6 days ago, and have spent the majority of my days (when not at work) reading everything I could find to catch me up to speed. I felt compelled to join your conversation, as well as one page dedicated to Bonzai on Facebook, so I can keep myself and others updated with any new developments.

I'm not sure what it is about this little guy, but my heart is aching for him. He seems to have that effect on all of us, as if we've known him all his life. I can't shake it, he just doesn't leave my mind...

Wanted to let you all know LB has posted a new video on FB. Not surprisingly, it is disturbing.

Very disturbing. I haven't had a good feeling about Bonzai. Moms video reaffirms that. I pray that LE actually investigated that house.

First time posting here, it's been years since I've joined a forum... :newbie:

I just heard about Roberts disappearance 6 days ago, and have spent the majority of my days (when not at work) reading everything I could find to catch me up to speed. I felt compelled to join your conversation, as well as one page dedicated to Bonzai on Facebook, so I can keep myself and others updated with any new developments.

I'm not sure what it is about this little guy, but my heart is aching for him. He seems to have that effect on all of us, as if we've known him all his life. I can't shake it, he just doesn't leave my mind...

Wanted to let you all know LB has posted a new video on FB. Not surprisingly, it is disturbing.

Welcome to WebSleuths JPro!

I've not been able to find a new video on FB posted by LB. Can you point me in the right direction without breaking TOS? Or perhaps a PM? Thanks!

Welcome to WebSleuths JPro!

I've not been able to find a new video on FB posted by LB. Can you point me in the right direction without breaking TOS? Or perhaps a PM? Thanks!
It is gone. I couldn't find a way to save it yesterday. :(

Poor Robert! No telling what all he endured in that house.

Well, I am not even sure what to say about that. If he did run away, how would he even find a place to go back to, if she has moved? I hope he did run away. It would be the best case scenario here, honestly. I can't imagine him having the resourcefulness to make it on his own on the streets without having been spotted by anyone, though. I am sure that is has been cold since November 17. No mention of getting it together to do whatever it takes to search and find him, though. I guess it is just left up to the child to find his way back to a sober house he knows nothing about.

It was like watching an episode of the Lisa show.

Anyone else's opinions altered since watching this video?

The Lisa Show.. my thoughts, too!

I thought it was strange when she described Robert telling the principal he was running away because his dad was mean to him... but as I understand, his dad is in a nursing home. Why run away from your mom's house if your dad is the problem? Also, I don't remember the school's principal being mentioned in any way... Wasn't a truancy officer the last to allegedly see him? Has the principal been interviewed about that incident?

IMO, LB knows exactly where Robert is, and I made it a point to watch her face the first time she mentions him "...not knowing where your kid is..." the grief seems genuine, but that doesn't mean she's got clean hands.

The Lisa Show.. my thoughts, too!

I thought it was strange when she described Robert telling the principal he was running away because his dad was mean to him... but as I understand, his dad is in a nursing home. Why run away from your mom's house if your dad is the problem? Also, I don't remember the school's principal being mentioned in any way... Wasn't a truancy officer the last to allegedly see him? Has the principal been interviewed about that incident?

IMO, LB knows exactly where Robert is, and I made it a point to watch her face the first time she mentions him "...not knowing where your kid is..." the grief seems genuine, but that doesn't mean she's got clean hands.

Ah I completely forgot to bring that up once I got done watching it about his dad! It is my understanding that his Dad does not live there.

Also, IIRC, he ran away from a truancy officer at his house not from school. I'm gonna bet good money that the principal would not back that story up if he was to speak up.

Crocodile tears.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back