Found Deceased IL - Robert Bee, 13, Pekin, 17 Nov 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, it was a public post she put on her Facebook profile. I viewed it from a link that was shared by a woman who was able to download it before LB deleted it.
Most of it was all about herself, lots of Whoa is me going on... but there was a moment where she mentions not knowing if she'll ever see her "kid" again.
Every time I watch it, I want so badly to believe she is sincere, and feeling remorse... I want to, but I just don't buy it.

I have learned that folks with those problems are the biggest con artists.........not saying she is, but I honestly don't believe her....IMHO. Come home safe and sound Bonsai! Soooo many folks care about you.

I'm still worried about Robert, I worry about him constantly which is sadly probably much more than his 'mom' worries about him. Lisa knows what happened to her son, whether it was at her own hands or at the hands of her boyfriend at the time. Sounds to me like in the videa she is more scared that Robert told someone at school of the abuse he was suffering at home and that they will investigate her further than she is of not seeing him again which would make sense, since she likely knows exactly where he is. It's pretty obvious to me just looking at the only photo they had of him that this kid was going through some kind of horrible abuse at that house on sapp st. either physical abuse neglect or most likely both. What kind of 12 year old kid is missing all his teeth? And if he's much younger in that picture, what kind of parent only has photos of their child from several years ago?

Yes, it was a public post she put on her Facebook profile. I viewed it from a link that was shared by a woman who was able to download it before LB deleted it.
Most of it was all about herself, lots of Whoa is me going on... but there was a moment where she mentions not knowing if she'll ever see her "kid" again.
Every time I watch it, I want so badly to believe she is sincere, and feeling remorse... I want to, but I just don't buy it.
Thinking she may feel bad because so many people are watching her and thinking she did the unthinkable and someday...hopefully the truth will come out about Robert.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bumping for Bonsai. You are not forgotten. My heart aches for you. I want to believe you are safe and well.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Is there a link to this video anywhere?

-Love never dies-

Very sad news.....Bonsai's father passed away last night. Truly heartbreaking that he never got to see his son one last time :(

I cannot believe that in almost 4 full months there has been a 13 year old child missing...No leads, no clues, no arrests...Nothing! I have been following this thread for awhile, and I am not even sure I have posted to it yet...But tonight I feel blind anger that this poor little boy seems to have been forgotten😫

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

So I watched the video of LB, I know the majority of you have seen it by now.
It was weird. I have a lot to say about it but not a lot of time at the moment but I did want to say this; that whole video long I didn't see one tear run down that woman's face, just saying...

-Love never dies-

Where are u Bonsai..?... May God be with you protecting you no matter where you are.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I don't want this to turn into one of these cases where I will still look for news on Robert in 20 years. 20 hours feels too much. Come "home" please.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Bumping for Robert...

Wanted to say this and not trying to accuse or point fingers --- But if someone knows what happened and if Robert is no longer with us -- SHAME on you for keeping quiet ! __ :stormingmad:___:furious:

He has or had a life and deserved to live it.
And if harm's been done-- he deserves justice !
MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back