Recovered/Located IL - Sergio Brown, 35, Former NFL Safety, his mom Myrtle Brown was found dead & he is missing, Maywood, 14 - 16 Sep 2023 *arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
First story I see posted 16 hours ago refers to this IG post by @chicagomediatakeout

Searching news stories I have not see anything in the Chicago area in MSM about this. Its just kind of weird.

I don't think this would be Sergio. There are too many wooded areas closer to his home in Maywood to go that far north to harm himself.

Also, if he were to harm himself, I don't think he would return from out of the country to do so. Nor do I think he would choose hanging as a way to harm himself.

~
I don't think this would be Sergio. There are too many wooded areas closer to his home in Maywood to go that far north to harm himself.

Also, if he were to harm himself, I don't think he would return from out of the country to do so. Nor do I think he would choose hanging as a way to harm himself.

I definitely did not think it was him as he could not be posting if he had taken his own life or had it taken from him.

I was however wondering why he was quoting the "Story" from the IG post. From reading comments on the original post people were speculating as to who was exactly found in the wooded area. Also stating they had not seen anything in the local News. I still have found nothing on MSM reporting this incident.

Of course over the course of the 11 stories he posted there are also song lyrics and various references to people and topics. I was just trying to put together how they are related to one another or what he may be trying to infer with the various references. Or maybe get a read on what his state of mind may be.

So far I have come up with nothing.

But the postings do indicate that he is still out and about roaming somewhere with access to his phone.

~

~

I definitely did not think it was him as he could not be posting if he had taken his own life or had it taken from him.

I was however wondering why he was quoting the "Story" from the IG post. From reading comments on the original post people were speculating as to who was exactly found in the wooded area. Also stating they had not seen anything in the local News. I still have found nothing on MSM reporting this incident.

Of course over the course of the 11 stories he posted there are also song lyrics and various references to people and topics. I was just trying to put together how they are related to one another or what he may be trying to infer with the various references. Or maybe get a read on what his state of mind may be.

So far I have come up with nothing.

But the postings do indicate that he is still out and about roaming somewhere with access to his phone.

~

Ok, gotcha. I've noticed suicides tend to not get media coverage unless the victim can not be identified. It looks like whoever was found was probably id'd rather quickly.

He posted quite a few more stories over the last 16 hours. 11 different story postings. These stories are different though. Not foot work or self videos. Take a look. Rainbow Coalition, Malcom X, Islam, Harry Potter, Book of Eli, etc.

~
Ya todays post were really bizarre. where ever he is he can charge his phone and has internet or data. some one knows something.

It’s just odd the police seem to be very tight lipped.

Both are gone, His verified and the one he was posting stories to. Ohh something’s about to happen. wonder if he got a lawyer? Or arrested and LEO shut them down?
My first thought was that LE shut them down too, for evidential or some other reasons.

Been periodically searching for any new MSM articles but have seen nothing so far.

SEP 28, 2023
Instagram accounts linked to former NFL player Sergio Brown appear to have been deactivated as of Thursday afternoon, after he posted an unhinged video where he claims he thought his murdered mother was 'on vacation.'

SEP 28, 2023
Instagram accounts linked to former NFL player Sergio Brown appear to have been deactivated as of Thursday afternoon, after he posted an unhinged video where he claims he thought his murdered mother was 'on vacation.'
the article is not 100% accurate, he was posting all kinds of bizzare videos.

the article is not 100% accurate, he was posting all kinds of bizzare videos.
Yes right, over many days. IMO he didn't delete the accounts himself, as he claimed he did not have access to the verified account. I think he was getting some sort of enjoyment from posting them.

I'm curious for the next update in MSM.

Last edited:
The search for Sergio Brown has gone eerily quiet. Maywood Police still have not named anyone a POI.
His brother Nick has made a sincere and public appeal for Sergio to contact him.

[...]
Police in suburban Chicago recently checked on the authenticity of Instagram videos that show the former NFL player discussing the recent death of his mother, who died following an assault. Per ESPN, "Maywood police spokesperson Carmen Rivera said in an email Tuesday, acknowledging police were aware of the videos and were investigating. Rivera did not immediately return messages Wednesday seeking an update."
It seems both of his Instagram accounts have been deactivated as of Thursday afternoon.

[...]

Brown's verified Instagram account has been deactivated, and the secondary "burner" account appears to be deleted. No outlets have confirmed that 'intplayerwithapassport' belongs to Brown.
The deactivation came after he posted a concerning video claiming he thought his mother, who was murdered, was "on vacation."

[...]

JMO

SEP 28, 2023

I think his phone might be stolen in Mexico, and wiped off clean.

I think that just the fact he did not bother coming to his own mother's funeral pretty much shows guilt. I'm surprised that, if, and that is a big if, LE knows where he is, that they have not had contact with him. But we might just not know that they have.

I think his phone might be stolen in Mexico, and wiped off clean.
Nah, A Wipe of his phone would not delete the IG accounts. They would need to be deleted from the app itself or on PC via the website.

Also, the secondary account he was posting on stated he could not access the original Verified Account, which had not been used in about 2 years, so I doubt it would have been linked to the device he was/is using.

JMHO
~

SB may be actively posting again only this time on X (formerly known as Twitter) and replying to comments.

Three posts were made 8 hours ago.

Well, It's not a verified account but it has been active for over 13 years........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back