Recovered/Located IL - Sergio Brown, 35, Former NFL Safety, his mom Myrtle Brown was found dead & he is missing, Maywood, 14 - 16 Sep 2023 *arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This just gets stranger. Today it appears Sergio Brown has resurfaced on social media platform X.

"On 9 October, an account (@SergioBrown38) appearing to be linked to Mr Brown posted: “This is all fake news. For tabloids. Fat Mexican men with petty money to trip up an airport.”

“Don’t worry we got the graffiti gang wonding the good vibes. The cartels are Flippin the rug over and lying duh lol,” he allegedly wrote.

It’s unclear what Mr Brown was referring to when he said “fake news” — or what prompted the rest of the tweet. However, this wasn’t the first time Mexico has come up as the search for the former Patriot continues."

The former NFL safety was last seen partying it up in Tulum, as TMZ reported last week. The tweet and the Tulum footage followed police officials saying that they believed one of his videos was filmed in Playa del Carmen, Mexico.

JMO

Yes, he has been posting and replying to post on X for about a week now......

He seems to post every morning. First his "Bon Dia" for the day and then a quote of some sort. Todays quote his reply made me scratch my head too.

Edited for spelling
~

Last edited:
Yes, he has been posting and replying to post on X for about a week now......

He seems to post every morning. First his "Bon Dia" for the day and then a quote of some sort. Todays quote mad me scratch my head too.

~
Thanks, I don't have a X account, so I haven't been able see his posts this week.
Can you link some of them here? I'd be curious to read them.

JMO

his post from 23 hours ago is incoherent. MOO

I said it a couple threads back and I'm standing on it ten toes down, he is out of his mind on cocaine. This will end when he runs out of money or pisses off the cartel, I'm guessing number 2 happens first, but I don't think this one is going to have a happy ending.

Updated: 10:50 AM EDT Oct 11, 2023

CHICAGO —
Former NFL player Sergio Brown, whose mother was found dead last month near her suburban Chicago home, has been taken in custody by authorities in connection with the death, a law enforcement source familiar with the investigation told CNN.

Brown, who had traveled to Mexico, was deported Tuesday and taken into custody by U.S. law enforcement officers near San Diego, the source said, based on an arrest warrant issued in Illinois. Police in San Diego are working to transfer Brown from Southern California to the Chicago area, the source said.

[...] more at link

[...] Mexican law enforcement officers have known Brown’s whereabouts since at least September 19, the source said, and deported him after authorities in Illinois finally obtained an arrest warrant pertaining to the death of Brown’s mother. [...]

OCTOBER 11, 2023

CHICAGO —
Former NFL player Sergio Brown, whose mother was found dead last month near her suburban Chicago home, has been taken in custody by authorities in connection with the death, a law enforcement source familiar with the investigation told CNN.

Brown, who had traveled to Mexico, was deported Tuesday and taken into custody by U.S. law enforcement officers near San Diego, the source said, based on an arrest warrant issued in Illinois. Police in San Diego are working to transfer Brown from Southern California to the Chicago area, the source said.

[...] more at link

Finally! I had a feeling something happened since he did not post to his X account yesterday morning.

Just sat down and saw the articles starting to come out in my internet searches.

Now curious to see how this all shakes out and the state of his mental capacity after being taken into custody. If he was in fact on cocaine or other drugs he won't have access to them now.

Will he confess or continue with his conspiracy theories?

~

“Myrtle, she was an outstanding woman, and I’m hoping she’s in the right place and she’s with God,” Carlos Cortez, her next-door neighbor, told WBBM. “I never would’ve expected this in a million years.”

Neighbors described Myrtle as a sharp dresser, outgoing person and someone who loved to go dancing.

“Just a lovely lady. Very soft-spoken, outgoing. Always on the go,” neighbor Kevin Grayer told CNN affiliate WLS. “Just a happy person. Her personality was just wonderful.”

“She didn’t deserve that,” Grayer said. “She was too good of a person to die like that. That’s just sad.”
https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/11/us/sergio-brown-nfl-mother-death/index.html

[...] Mexican law enforcement officers have known Brown’s whereabouts since at least September 19, the source said, and deported him after authorities in Illinois finally obtained an arrest warrant pertaining to the death of Brown’s mother. [...]

OCTOBER 11, 2023

Yesterday I had a question of when he got to Mexico. I think the article you provided answered my question. Reading between the lines he got to Mexico on September 19th, which would mean he hopped on a plane to Mexico very shortly after his mother was murdered, and he wasn't in Mexico during that time.

CHICAGO —

[...] more at link
Finally!

Missing ex-NFL player Sergio Brown arrested, faces murder charge in death of mother​

"The 35-year-old NFL player was caught while re-entering the U.S. from Mexico, Maywood police said."
Well I guess info pretty much confirms where he has been for awhile.
Sorry, AOL story I posted in wrong area. Thank you @ dotr

ESPN analyst Pat McAfee, Brown’s former teammate with the Colts, said on his Wednesday show that he knew Myrtle Brown and called her a “wonderful woman.”

“Sergio and I spent a lot of time together back in the day,” McAfee said. “I think I speak for everybody who played alongside Sergio and has been friends with Sergio the last couple years — that is not the Sergio that we have known. We have no idea what he got into, what has happened, but we know it’s an incredibly sad situation. We lost a very good lady, a very, very, very, very good lady.”

Sergio Brown arrested

Amen. What he's accused of doing is horrendous. Rest in Peace, Myrtle.

OCT 11, 2023
[...]

Brown, 35, was detained Tuesday afternoon and booked into San Diego County Jail without bail following a “fugitive arrest,” records show.

Brown agreed to be extradited to Illinois during a Wednesday court hearing, San Diego District Attorney’s office spokesperson Steve Walker told The Associated Press in an email.

Authorities in Illinois have until Nov. 13 to retrieve Brown, Walker said.

"Mexican law enforcement deported him after authorities in Illinois obtained an arrest warrant pertaining to his mother’s death, the source said.

Brown’s deportation was not without incident, the source said, indicating the former NFL player created a disturbance on an extradition flight from Mexico City to Tijuana and was threatened with removal by the plane’s captain."

Former NFL player Sergio Brown, who had been missing since his mother’s death last month, was taken into custody on Tuesday after a warrant was issued for first-degree murder in her killing, police said in a statement.

First degree..... :(

Thankful he's alive, so he can give an account of what happened that terrible day.

He may need to have treatment before this can go to trial ?
Unless it's only the drugs talking; and that will have ended as of Tues. !

He may have destroyed the one person who cared the most about him and possibly gave him chance after chance ?
Everything I've read about her indicates that she was a compassionate person.
Justice is on its' way, Myrtle.
Omo.

I've included his mug -- which is unsettling; from the above link .
SB looks like he's grinning ?

SB.jpeg

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members