Recovered/Located IL - Sergio Brown, 35, Former NFL Safety, his mom Myrtle Brown was found dead & he is missing, Maywood, 14 - 16 Sep 2023 *arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, I know one person who left for college to play football and now he's never the same. If I didn't see him socially, at school, with GF, I would have never believed that he didn't have some mental illness prior to what happened, but used to be absolutely fine. Now it is bizarre psychosis.

Here is the problem: if it is Sergio, or someone at NFL level, we don't even doubt, we know the statistics. Those family members who donated the brains of the deceased athletes, or those athletes who shot themselves into chests...medicine and science owe a lot to them

But what if a person didn't achieve NFL level? I am even thinking, sometimes these athletes may not remember being knocked out at practice. And the coaches might not tell them. It is very complex, sports, money. And diagnosis is not made in vivo. But these people need help. When they chose that football track, who knew about CTE?

CTE used to be known as "dementia pugilistica", in boxers, or "punch-drunk syndrome". I believe that one concussion such as knockdown or knockout could also cause CTE, it mostly depends on where the blow lands.

Here is one old and interesting drug, memantine, for prevention of CTE

This is so True!

My son started playing in Youth football at age 8. He played both sides of the ball. Got hit and knocked silly even at that young age. He played until he hit HS then decided he had had enough hits to the head. He is now a Bio Major in College.

His words to me when he quit in HS, "Mom, I want to go to College for something in the Medical Field". "I don't need to risk the head injuries. It's not worth it."

Some of these kids start playing young. I can not imagine the amount of damage that can be done over extended periods or years. It's sad.

I hope they are able to bring him back before something else Bad happens.

~

LE is probably being very careful because they suspect SB is in a very unstable psychological state. If SB knows they are coming for him, he might lash out violently toward others or himself.

Whether or not SB has CTE, it appears to me that he is suffering from some sort of mental break or psychosis. I don't think he is faking it.

I thought this too, something is definitely wrong with him. He is not acting "normal" IMO. Do not believe his is faking anything.

Hoping they can get him back home without further tragedy.

~

oh yeah bc being locked in a criminal psych ward is a good time...

i think professional american football should be outlawed at this point. it isnt worth it.

We still have boxing legal, so...
Here is an interesting study, if you have the time to read it (a lot of work has been done).

The researchers hope to come up with recommendations that would be applicable not only for football players but also, for example, the military personnel exposed to head contusion during explosions, etc.

Definitely agree that there is no faking going on here, and it could be a case of CTE, or psychosis, schizophrenia, bipolar, some combo of mental health issues that present with say, schizophrenic tendencies. Watching videos from a few years ago he seems to be a completely different person…plus, he’s 35 years. I believe that’s just on the slightly older side of when many men first present with these big deal, out-of-the-blue, mental health problems. This should be considered in addition to or in tandem with CTE. Who knows, perhaps those more mentally unwell or who have mental health tendencies towards becoming mentally unwell are more prone to CTE causing major problems?

it just blows my mind! they still haven’t named a suspect
That doesn't surprise me. IMO, they'll name a POI or release information if they think there's a danger to the public (you know armed/dangerous/stay away) or they need to apprehend the person and want the public to be on the lookout.

IMO this means there is no danger to the public and they have a good idea of what happened and have someone in mind already.

<p>Myrtle Brown’s body was found in a creek near her home on Sunday. Her death has been ruled a homicide</p>

“Myrtle, she was an outstanding woman, and I’m hoping she’s in the right place and she’s with God,” Mr Cortez told WBBM of his neighbour. “I never would’ve expected this in a million years.”

<p>Myrtle Brown’s body was found in a creek near her home on Sunday. Her death has been ruled a homicide</p>

“Myrtle, she was an outstanding woman, and I’m hoping she’s in the right place and she’s with God,” Mr Cortez told WBBM of his neighbour. “I never would’ve expected this in a million years.”
So glamorous, groomed and gorgeous. God bless her

Simmons-Brown’s son, Nick Brown, Sergio’s older brother, posted the arrangements to his Facebook page on Sept. 23.

The wake will occur on Friday, Sept. 29, from 4 to 6 p.m., at Family Altar Baptist Church, 5907 W. Chicago Ave. in Chicago.

Simmons-Brown’s son, Nick Brown, Sergio’s older brother, posted the arrangements to his Facebook page on Sept. 23.

The wake will occur on Friday, Sept. 29, from 4 to 6 p.m., at Family Altar Baptist Church, 5907 W. Chicago Ave. in Chicago.
Would really like to know what his brother is thinking.

Would really like to know what his brother is thinking.
I suspect his brother is trying to hold the family together. Nick has struck me as a kind, caring and calm soul.

IMO, I doubt Sergio's mental health break down come out of no where. I'd be curious to know if anything has happened in Sergio's life in the past year or so that might have triggered such a violent event.

I have to think LE have found Sergio and are interviewing him. I don't think the public are at risk, so I don't think we'll find out until any charges might be filed.

I hope Myrtle's funeral is a beautiful celebration of her life.

JMO

Last edited:
the stories are gone! at this point it’s cat and mouse. there have been no new news updates!
He posted quite a few more stories over the last 16 hours. 11 different story postings. These stories are different though. Not foot work or self videos. Take a look. Rainbow Coalition, Malcom X, Islam, Harry Potter, Book of Eli, etc.

~

Last edited:
First story I see posted 16 hours ago refers to this IG post by @chicagomediatakeout

Searching news stories I have not see anything in the Chicago area in MSM about this. Its just kind of weird.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back