GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sleuthing the mom but I'm wondering if it was ever determined the way she left? Did she storm off after an argument as was initially reported did she wander off while mom was asleep?

If the time was between 8 and 10:49am did they all get up for Saturday Morning, Mom and Willow got in an argument mom went to bed with a head ache checked on her at 8am then went to bed and got up 3 hours later and she was gone? So this arguement was before 7am on Saturday with the mom already having a headache?

I keep going back to Shewho's map and wondering about the silo's located between Willow's house and East St. It's been bothering me all day.

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/viewer?mid=zSOXr2WUMk3o.keHGwumstTfY

Those silos are bothering me too for some reason, as well as the town water tower for some reason. :(

Here's a good pic of the grain storage buildings...

http://www.city-data.com/picfilesv/picv11023.php

You can also get a lot of city data from that link. Not that I think it would help any in this case, just found it interesting that so much info is compiled on such a small town.

MOO

IMO
There was no "argument" (bad reporting or rumors run rampant), she was last seen in her the purple shirt by mom, but more than likely changed clothes in the 2+/- hours before she was reported missing. It's going on close to 36 hours since her mom called to report her missing--she is only 7 (a young 7 by the looks of her-1st grade?), so I'm seriously doubting a runaway or storm-off....

Nothing makes sense here. It's a small town--I live in a town close to this size. Everyone knows how many times I sneeze on a daily basis :eyeroll:

Somebody knows something. Hopefully LE does too. I agree with the speculation about the presser delay being linked with new info.

Again MOO...but I'm really scared for the outcome of this.....

:(

Now that you mention about her grade, it appears from her mother's FB that she had to register Willow for school this year. So are they recent to the area? Was this a new school for Willow or did she not attend kindergarten? 411 information does suggest that mom lived in Effingham at some point. I'd really like to know how long they had lived there and how familiar the area was to Willow. Also how familiar Willow was to the people of the area. Also whether there were other family members living in Watson or in the house itself. IOW, how many people knew Willow and/or her family and where they lived?

MOO

I am wondering when is the last time anyone other than the mother saw Willow? Who and when?

Has LE released any info on local RSO's being cleared? This usually happens quickly. Did I miss it? One particular "sexual predator" has ties to an employee of McDonald's. There are also several friends that work at McDonald's on moms fb. The pics of Ronald at Willows school creep me out. But Ronald, burger king, clowns all creep me out.
That said, all these coincidences are very strange to me. I really wish I knew who Ronald was that day, but no clue how to find out.

Oh gosh. Me too! Uggggh

Now that you mention about her grade, it appears from her mother's FB that she had to register Willow for school this year. So are they recent to the area? Was this a new school for Willow or did she not attend kindergarten? 411 information does suggest that mom lived in Effingham at some point. I'd really like to know how long they had lived there and how familiar the area was to Willow. Also how familiar Willow was to the people of the area. Also whether there were other family members living in Watson or in the house itself. IOW, how many people knew Willow and/or her family and where they lived?

MOO

I found a connection with an older gentleman with the same last name as the mother tied to that address. It might be the mother's family home, or at least her father's home.

:( Thought for sure they would have found something by now. Doesn't look good, IMO. Hoping dumpsters, garages, etc., are being checked!!!

Wishing someone would say when she was last seen by someone other than the Mom.

I hope "walking" doesn't include hitch hiking!

OMG. Would a 7 year old know how to hitchhike? Yikes. I'm still really stuck on the fact that this little girl wasn't seen by ANYONE. IMOO, no way in a small town on a Sunday. Much less on the roads leading to it, because those roads are the only way to town. Does anyone know if this kiddo had hiking experience, when she would be off the roads, so to speak? I really hope that she's just being a defiant kid and hiding out. Hoping, hoping, and praying.

I hope "walking" doesn't include hitch hiking!

She's a teeny-tiny little 7 year old... I'm guessing she wasn't hitching. My 13 year old barely knows what hitch hiking is. IMO.

I find it odd that LE hasn't had the parents on TV asking everyone to keep their eyes out and report anything to LE. Isn't that pretty standard in missing children cases, even if they think they wandered out? Emotional parents make people pay attention. JMO

Has mom said that Willow is the type of girl that would walk into the woods or field, or more likely to stick to the roads...like Main Street. Kids either walk to the gas station or explore in the woods. Would help to know which Willow would do.

Can someone link mom's FB?

Years of following missing children's cases has me ruined....
I think the truth may be right under their noses.

I find it odd that LE hasn't had the parents on TV asking everyone to keep their eyes out and report anything to LE. Isn't that pretty standard in missing children cases, even if they think they wandered out? Emotional parents make people pay attention. JMO

I think that's more common in cases where they believe the child was kidnapped, since the parents are pleading for the abductor to let the child go.

100+ degrees heat index, 7 year old child, nearly 36 hours missing...she's not hiding. JMO. And I think LE knows this as well...the lack of info (even in a small town) is very telling....

Moo and :(

All caught up. Love her little name.. I'm very worried like all of you for this little girl. I have to admit, I don't know details about her family but unfortunately anytime a mom has a boyfriend, I get really nervous. I must have read too many cases here. I'm not suggesting... Just thinking out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7