GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what they are called, but there's a camera that people use on their farmland and ranch property to catch destructive critters (like wild animals attacking their chicken coops, etc). What are those called? I pray people in that area who have those are reviewing them for signs of Willow. I want to say Trail Cameras?
We call them Wildlife Cams.

Sure there a lots of names though...

I'm guessing its delayed...maybe due to developments.

Normally, you'll see reporters on Twitter talking about how they are heading to the PC, or PC in X minutes, etc but I don't see any of that.

I don't know what they are called, but there's a camera that people use on their farmland and ranch property to catch destructive critters (like wild animals attacking their chicken coops, etc). What are those called? I pray people in that area who have those are reviewing them for signs of Willow. I want to say Trail Cameras?

I call ours the critter cams lol... (I love when we "catch" a bear being goofy in the woods) But ours are way off any beaten path. Wouldn't hurt for folks to check them out if they have 'em.

I just don't see a seven year old walking away that far from home that she gets lost. And any MacDonald guy ( or woman) would have to know her address and either made a plan to meet (unlikely) or was stalking her, again unlikely. Any argument between her and mom should have ended when mom went back to bed, no need to leave the house.
Very sad and scary situation.

Click here to see the 4 p.m. press briefing in its entirety. (Coming soon.)

Effingham County officials said the search was suspended from 2-5 p.m. due to heat. The search will continue until 8 p.m., when the civilian search will end due to darkess. Authorities will continue to search using infrared technology.

Another press conference will be held at 5 p.m.

http://wics.com/news/top-stories/stories/vid_13024.shtml

http://www.thexradio.com/news/78-lo...authorities-searching-for-missing-watson-girl

update as of 4:26 pm Illinois time:

"The search for Willow will resume at 5pm."
"A full search effort will progress until 8pm. At that time, due to lack of daylight the search efforts of the volunteer responders will be suspended until further notice."
"Effingham County Sheriff John Monnet will make a live statement at 5pm, and we will carry that on the news at 5 on 979 XFM and KJ Country 102.3."

I guess I will need to get updates here, because it says "Error: Unsupported Video Type or Invalid File Path"...which is odd because the 1pm presser worked fine. Good thing y'all are so informative. :)

...hang on Willow, don't give up wherever you are.

Must make a trip to the woman I joined the site to discuss, I will return tonight at some point depending on what I find out...keeping Willow in my prayers. I hope and pray with all hope and prayer that Willow is found safe and well and is back home with her family by the time I get back!! ...that would be SO AWESOME.

There might be other names for them, but we call them Trail Cameras. People use them during deer hunting season to see where and when the deer are feeding. Farmers also use them to identify predators and other invaders.

I think I read an article related to this case, where LE asked people to check trail cams to see if she might be on them.

The search was suspended at 2 p.m. due to heat issues. Will begin again at 5 p.m., then it will end at 8 p.m. for the thermal planes to go up again.

Civilians have been told to go home and wait for word of continued search tomorrow. A few tips but nothing yet. They are looking for anything and everything. Nothing yet. :cry:

Presser: At 8:00 p.m. we will stop civilian searches and will do infrared searches.

Today, we had over 600 people searching by 10:00 a.m. this morning.

I hope and pray that they find her soon!
She looks soooo sweet! Reminds me of Leila Fowler with those glasses <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members